Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I'm 5 min's into this interview which features a wonderful black guest. The left comes to recognize the error in their thinking when their own come to eat them. [www.youtube.com]

She so incredibly blessed with the ability to capture the essence of just what is going on here - not for people like me but for the anti-trumpers here. We already get this ...you don't.

Edit to add...

I'm now at the 18 min mark and if there is any 'discussion' left on this board...it should be mirroring what is seen in this vid and not our ongoing tradition here of sniping so badly - yes me included. I'll try. She forms part of the future that I would like to see happen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30-Aug-17 06:44 by Racho.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Former black libertarian who was forced by 'the left' to swallow the red pill 1213 Racho 30-Aug-17 06:33
Re: Former black libertarian who was forced by 'the left' to swallow the red pill 225 Thunderbird 30-Aug-17 07:29
Re: Former black libertarian who was forced by 'the left' to swallow the red pill 447 Racho 31-Aug-17 15:40

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.