Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Firstly, I would like to introduce myself as I have not posted before;

I am a writer and occasional public speaker with a growing reputation (in Australia) as one who intrinsically understands the "Draco" (a group of entities mostly outside our D3 frequency band). Nevertheless as a universal energetic "hinge" many exotic beings have connected with me.

[Being a fan] Sadly I missed Graham in Australia and I understand he met with Steven Strong with view to co-project research into ancient aboriginal culture. These were not Olmec "all weathers" man and I do not share Strong's opinions. Nevertheless his work is extremely important and stark revelations may force the mainstream to review popular (fantasy) history.

The first part of my book and introduction to "Dimensions, Deceptions & Demons" has been released. Under 20,000 it is a compact but uniquely original volume. There are startling contradiction with the mainstream science view of the universe and I expose some of the flaws in their concepts, such as dimension, time, gravity and so on.

To simplify, God exists but is nothing. Reality is experienced but illusory. Time is fixed and always in the present. Devices such as pulses, forcefields, waves and frequencies are the tools for expression which is managed by [I shall call it] invisible DNA, of which "genetics" is a sub-set. Mainstream radical sciences measure symptoms of an illusion.

My information demystifies but it is a challenging read, geared only to thinkers and intellectuals. Dare anyone take up the challenge?

[ozziethinker.wordpress.com]

or

[exopolitician.wordpress.com]

Freelance writer and occasional public speaker:
Conscientious political
[ozziethinker.wordpress.com]
Exo-political
[exopolitician.wordpress.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I have decoded the mechanics/machinations of existence 453 OzzieThinker 07-Jan-15 04:29
Re: I have decoded the mechanics/machinations of existence 146 Richard Fusniak 07-Jan-15 06:41
Re: I have decoded the mechanics/machinations of existence 141 D-Archer 07-Jan-15 11:00
Re: I have decoded the mechanics/machinations of existence 139 OzzieThinker 15-Jan-15 04:47
Re: I have decoded the mechanics/machinations of existence 127 D-Archer 07-Jan-15 11:02
Re: I have decoded the mechanics/machinations of existence 139 OzzieThinker 15-Jan-15 04:51
Gmail Scammers 146 michael seabrook 01-Mar-15 15:42
Re: I have decoded the mechanics/machinations of existence 159 GladiHator 25-Jan-15 03:48
Re: I have decoded the mechanics/machinations of existence 129 OzzieThinker 06-Mar-15 05:08
Re: I have decoded the mechanics/machinations of existence 235 Lee McGiffen 11-Mar-15 05:04

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.