Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
If the crop circles are not hoaxes, not vortex's, new form of swamp gas that deteriorates the stocks with acidity etc., what explanation will be accepted?

Why is it so hard for people to believe in u.f.o.'s and their connection with the circles? They've been a constant since the beginnings of recorded history. Don't worry, I know I sound like a nutbar but I don't care anymore. So much of what we've been told in the past is the truth, turns out to likely be erroneous. Take the creation of fossil fuels as an example. Dinosaurs and plant matter, vis a vis the term fossil fuel, is under much scrutiny and from what I've read, likely not the origin.

I suppose that the antelopes will be blamed as their migration patterns have been affected by the change in the magnetosphere, but I'll stick to what seems more likely than not. Not all hoaxes so some other intelligence that can microwave from above etc..

Dean

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 627 Lee McGiffen 24-May-04 13:10
Re: German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 220 Alex S 26-May-04 01:20
Re: German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 197 Dean R 26-May-04 04:45
Re: German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 190 ArmchairObserver 26-May-04 21:51
Re: German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 183 Alex S 26-May-04 23:21
Just how far fetched an explanation are people prepared to accept? 176 Dean R 27-May-04 00:20
Re: Just how far fetched an explanation are people prepared to accept? 180 ArmchairObserver 27-May-04 17:27
Re: Just how far fetched an explanation are people prepared to accept? 208 Richard Fusniak 28-May-04 14:56
Re: Just how far fetched an explanation are people prepared to accept? 165 Dean R 29-May-04 08:49
Belief and Proof 193 Richard Fusniak 29-May-04 13:02
Re: Belief and Proof 194 Path M 29-May-04 14:22
Was there anything out of the ordinary in the two you investigated? 176 Dean R 29-May-04 19:39
Re: German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 316 Alex S 29-May-04 22:15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.