Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Just ensure, as part of the deal in attempting such a circle, that they get everything right - not just the design but also the anomolies. Anomolies such as stalks being bent and not broken; a two inch swath running opposite/counter to the main design and the rest of what makes a true crop circle.

An excellent read on crop circles (which eventually led me to this board) is The Cosmic Connection by Michael Hesseman. 1996 I believe.

I wouldn't take your bet if more than just design was required. Some have become very adept at creating excellent looking circles at night and in one night. The key, is when circles have the other traits as well as perfection in design - and there have been some very near perfect (if not perfect) circles and designs. Check out the mandelbrot for starters.

There have been interesting stories of Gov't perpetrated hoaxes. Whether or not they are real is not for me to say, but the witnesses are highly credible and extremely well thought of. I think it's a big story that is under reported and the hoaxers are an unfortunate impediment to serious pursuits of researchers and possibly all mankind. I know it sounds funny when I say mankind but what if the lines of communication are being blurred a purpose? Too much sci-fi for many-all of them previously indoctrinated in the absolute science which states that nothing moves faster than light. How is it that we can actually know for sure. I've certainly opened my mind to the existence of E.T.'s.

In essence/honesty, that's what we're talking about with crop circles. If they are not man-made (if we/society are to believe that ALL of them must be hoaxes), then someone else is responsible obviously. Let's see, man is the only animal smart enough to create something like this and if he didn't do it, well, one can't start looking to the prairie antelopes now can we.

May seem funny to some but, what if, and granted a big if, the 'gods' of old have come back or never left etc.. Just a question.

Dean

Dean

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 630 Lee McGiffen 24-May-04 13:10
Re: German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 220 Alex S 26-May-04 01:20
Re: German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 198 Dean R 26-May-04 04:45
Re: German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 192 ArmchairObserver 26-May-04 21:51
Re: German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 184 Alex S 26-May-04 23:21
Just how far fetched an explanation are people prepared to accept? 178 Dean R 27-May-04 00:20
Re: Just how far fetched an explanation are people prepared to accept? 181 ArmchairObserver 27-May-04 17:27
Re: Just how far fetched an explanation are people prepared to accept? 212 Richard Fusniak 28-May-04 14:56
Re: Just how far fetched an explanation are people prepared to accept? 167 Dean R 29-May-04 08:49
Belief and Proof 193 Richard Fusniak 29-May-04 13:02
Re: Belief and Proof 195 Path M 29-May-04 14:22
Was there anything out of the ordinary in the two you investigated? 177 Dean R 29-May-04 19:39
Re: German crop circle shows Saturn as part of Orion's belt 316 Alex S 29-May-04 22:15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.