I have some concerns and questions regarding the physical properties of white powder gold. I admit that my physics is rusty, so please correct me if I am in error. Please feel free to comment on the below.
Breaking of Physical Laws or lack of Evidence of Claimed Physical Properties of White Powder Gold
1) Superconductivity: Known research suggests that metals with high conductivity such as gold or platinum don't make good superconductors.
2) Negative mass: This violates the conservation of energy law (mass is equivalent to energy a la Einstein's e=mc^2)
3) It will levitate forever if exposed to a small magnetic field: This violates the second law of thermodynamics: Entropy in the universe increases (tends to disorder).
4) Negative mass goes into a parallel universe: Right now there is no proof (however there are unproven theories) that there are parallel universes
5) Infinite energy: This violates the first law of thermodynamics - you can't get something from nothing.
6) Pauli Exclusion principle- electrons fill orbitals in a specific way with specific quantum states - not with all spin "up" in a specific orbital.
7) Magnetic monopoles: These simply don't exist. Existing research into high temperature superconductivity indicate an elongated dipole.
8) Lack of Mainstream Scientific/media evidence on the Internet
The only webpages that come up on google when I do a search are Lawrence Gardner's, David Hudson's, ORMUS, some interested parties, but I couldn't find any major university study on it. If it really were the philospher's stone - I think that there would be alot more interest in it then there actually is.
9) Existing research into high temperature superconductivity uses elements like Cu, Fe, and Mo rather that silver, platinum or gold, and their superconductors don't disappear into "subspace" when heated.
Sorry David H. and Sir Laurence, Due to the above, I don't believe it.
|concerns and questions regarding the physical properties of white powder gold||785||shadowfox||20-May-04 07:24|
|Re: concerns and questions regarding the physical properties of white powder gold||208||Bert||20-May-04 16:15|
|Mod comment||216||ArmchairObserver||20-May-04 16:50|
|Re: concerns and questions regarding the physical properties of white powder gol||221||Nolondil||20-May-04 19:06|
|Re: concerns and questions regarding the physical properties of white powder gold||210||Healthfreak||20-May-04 22:31|
|Re: concerns and questions regarding the physical properties of white powder gold||210||jestahley3||21-May-04 02:42|
|You just missed the boat...||205||Jaimi||21-May-04 05:22|
|Re: You just missed the boat...||194||Bert||21-May-04 11:09|
|Re: You just missed the boat...||207||shadowfox||21-May-04 14:24|
|Re: You just missed the boat...||209||Jaimi2||22-May-04 03:34|
|Re: You just missed the boat...||382||jestahley3||22-May-04 04:23|