Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi all.

I thought I had heard just about all conspiracies and strange occurences that might have taken place but this one appears to take the cake. Please read this article:

Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of America’s First Treaty With Extraterrestrials?

ABSTRACT

On the night and early hours of February 20-21, 1954, while on a ‘vacation’ to Palm Springs, California, President Dwight Eisenhower went missing and allegedly was taken to Edwards Air force base for a secret meeting. When he showed up the next morning at a church service in Los Angeles, reporters were told that he had to have emergency dental treatment the previous evening and visited a local dentist. The dentist later appeared at a function that evening and presented as the ‘dentist’ who had treated Eisenhower. The missing night and morning has subsequently fueled rumors that Eisenhower was using the alleged dentist visit as a cover story for an extraordinary event. The event is possibly the most significant that any American President could have conducted: an alleged meeting with extraterrestrials at Edwards Air Force base (previously Muroc Airfield), and the signing of a ‘treaty’ with an undisclosed ‘extraterrestrial race either during the evening of February 20 or early morning of February 21, 1954. This astonishing event, if it occurred, will experience its 50th anniversary on February 20-21, 2004. ...

Regards
Don Barone

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
February 20-21, 1954: A Treaty with Aliens ? 540 Ahatmose 05-Mar-04 23:58
Re: February 20-21, 1954: A Treaty with Aliens ? 153 Diomede 06-Mar-04 00:14
Re: February 20-21, 1954: A Treaty with Aliens ? 176 Ramiel 06-Mar-04 01:42
Re: February 20-21, 1954: A Treaty with Aliens ? 164 Delta 06-Mar-04 07:09
Re: February 20-21, 1954: A Treaty with Aliens ? 321 Diomede 06-Mar-04 11:15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.