Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
There is something that I have been curious about, and I think the folks on this board have the experience(s) to perhaps answer my curiousity.

My brother and I are polar opposites, in the supernatural sense. He has had a ton of experiences with the paranormal - cults, nightwalkers, things that go bump in the night, etc. He also has strong luck - both very good and very bad.

I, on the other hand, while always having been intensely interested in the fuzzy borders of reality -- seem to damp it out. If you are having a magickal ritual and I walk in the door - it will short to ground immediately. If I walk into the neighborhood of critters that go bump in the night - I can sense them strongly (and find them scary), but they exit stage left and leave me and the area alone. I have no luck - that is, no good or bad luck - I appear immune to both tragedy and fortune. Finally - I seem to collapse people's karma on them if I spend much time in their presence. Kind of like a catalyst.

Anyone hear of something like this before?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Complete NULL 499 SunSword 27-Feb-04 02:36
Re: Complete NULL 150 fiascohoho 27-Feb-04 04:16
Re: Complete NULL 153 Mercury Rapids 27-Feb-04 08:37
Re: Complete NULL 147 Lee McGiffen 27-Feb-04 12:48
Yours' shall be the heavenly kingdom! n/t 164 Nejc 28-Feb-04 07:19
Re: Complete NULL 135 Elvee Kaye 03-Mar-04 17:59
Re: Complete NULL 136 SunSword 04-Mar-04 00:20
Re: Complete NULL 336 Dean R 05-Mar-04 03:48

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.