Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I don't know why I am putting this here. Kinda hoping for some empathy of someone i guess...

This morning I was giving my dog the normal walk at 4:45am. i walk along a busy street (not at that time of course) that has a park on one side and some trees on the other. now this street goes on for about 1 km and you can see the whole way down. i was walking and listening to my walkman when I saw a guy walking towards me. He was a decent distance (about 900 m) but walking very upright and proper (like a military guy) i noticed this because i was checking to see if he had a dog (mine is very bad tempered and i have to be careful) now i was walking towards himand just started looking at him. Now this is where it gets wierd. I was just watching and then some form of apprehension took over me. I stopped dead on the street. he continued walking but i was frozen there. I can't explain why but i just had a feeling that i did not want to pass this man. after about a minute (my dog decided to use the bushs for relief) i just turned and started walking back home.i started moving a little faster (much to the disgust of my dog) and when i had to cross a street. I turned around and he wasn't there. Now common sense kicked in and i figured he had gone to y'know in the bushs ;). so i watched and waited. Nothing. i started crossing and quickly looked back and voila there he was again. now i know there was no way into the park because the hedge was very thick. i lived just up the street on a little hill. i got to my door (where i could still see part of the road) and he was just standing where i had been waiting watching me. directly looking at me. I hurried inside and quicky got into my apartment.

Now i admit i like reading stories about ghost ghouls and things like that. But i have never had an experience of that much fear. I wish i could explain it. For all i know it could have been a normal guy just walking at that time in the morning. But i still 'feel' different when i think of him.

Kinda shaking just thinking about it now.

regards,

Strikenet

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Stranger on the street 504 strikenet 17-Feb-04 09:55
Re: Stranger on the street 129 catrowan 17-Feb-04 10:09
Re: Stranger on the street 156 Kevin Kanada 17-Feb-04 16:13
Re: Stranger on the street 139 catrowan 17-Feb-04 16:29
Re: Stranger on the street 151 Lee McGiffen 18-Feb-04 12:07
Re: Stranger on the street 144 catrowan 18-Feb-04 13:32
Re: Stranger on the street 136 WideEyed 17-Feb-04 23:02
English Ghostly Encounters Outdoors 139 Thirdwave 17-Feb-04 23:10
Ghost Pants 146 Kevin Kanada 18-Feb-04 01:17
Re: Ghost Pants 205 timewaster 18-Feb-04 04:48
Re: Ghost Pants 178 Elvee Kaye 03-Mar-04 02:08
Re: Stranger on the street 149 timewaster 18-Feb-04 04:45
Re: Statue ghost of Portland 429 ArmchairObserver 18-Feb-04 16:40
Re: Statue ghost of Portland 198 strikenet 21-Feb-04 13:54
Re: Statue ghost of Portland 164 Elvee Kaye 03-Mar-04 02:14
Re: Statue ghost of Portland 171 strikenet 03-Mar-04 16:38
Reincarnation 279 Ramiel 06-Mar-04 06:37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.