Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
fiascohoho wrote:
>
> There are those who castigate Castaneda for one reason or
> another- mostly the usual run of envious and inspirationally
> bankrupt academics-
> and there are others who regard his contribution to
> understanding the human condition as perhaps without peer in
> the twentieth century.
>
> To form an eligible opinion you would need to read his
> literary ouevre in sequential order from first to last.

Fair enough, I can tell you that I am very open-minded...if me believing in the possibility of flying humanoids doesn't already clearly reveal me as being so!

>
> You suggest the term 'Freak'...; it has ambiguous
> connotations in a dictionary; I would regard it as a term of
> endearment, a badge of honour.
>
> FHO.

Well, I didn't mean it like that, although I like your reasoning! I meant it as kind of a druggie weirdo who has high intelligence to waste. But like I said, I know almost nothing about him! That was only my outward impression, and judging by your response, entirely wrong...as most outward impressions tend to be. Which reminds me that I shouldn't have been so un-wise as to have expressed it in the first place!

I'll check it out...whats the first book?

Best,
Cleo

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 603 Cleopatra 10-Feb-04 21:00
Re: Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 207 fiascohoho 10-Feb-04 22:24
Castaneda 211 Cleopatra 11-Feb-04 16:24
Re: Castaneda 164 fiascohoho 11-Feb-04 21:46
Re: Castaneda 273 Cleopatra 11-Feb-04 23:04
Re: Castaneda 425 fiascohoho 11-Feb-04 23:23
Re: Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 199 Richard Fusniak 10-Feb-04 22:56
Re: Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 184 drowningcreek 11-Feb-04 03:16
Re: Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 244 Cleopatra 11-Feb-04 10:57
is it a Witch, is It a Plane? 193 Thirdwave 11-Feb-04 14:47
Re: Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 221 javier 11-Feb-04 17:31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.