Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Richard Fusniak wrote:
>
> Hi Cleopatra,
>
> I find Rense stuff is all over sensational - the guy relies
> bizzare stories for his existence as a radio presenter.

Yeah, I agree. The only reason I go there is to read the stuff about Zionism and 911 related things. But who can resist clicking on a story about a flying humanoid! lol

Its hard to believe the officer would have made it all up though, isn't it? I mean, he called back-up and the other officers were witnessing his shock and so forth. Plus, there is the fact that many people were witnessing similar stuff in the same area, just like with the mothman thing. And it was reported in newspapers and on tv. I don't know. I hope there is no such thing! But its funny how these things get to you if you are in the right state of mind...like me all alone in the bath and the whole psycho state of mind kinda thing. And it didn't help I was reading that rather shocking and insane book! lol I bet if I had been reading the other book I am reading called The Art of Happiness, by HH Dalai Llama...I wouldn't have been freaked out!

Sorry about copying in text, I forgot about that. Next time i'll just send the link.

Cheers,
;-)Cleo

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 607 Cleopatra 10-Feb-04 21:00
Re: Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 208 fiascohoho 10-Feb-04 22:24
Castaneda 212 Cleopatra 11-Feb-04 16:24
Re: Castaneda 164 fiascohoho 11-Feb-04 21:46
Re: Castaneda 275 Cleopatra 11-Feb-04 23:04
Re: Castaneda 426 fiascohoho 11-Feb-04 23:23
Re: Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 199 Richard Fusniak 10-Feb-04 22:56
Re: Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 185 drowningcreek 11-Feb-04 03:16
Re: Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 244 Cleopatra 11-Feb-04 10:57
is it a Witch, is It a Plane? 193 Thirdwave 11-Feb-04 14:47
Re: Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity 222 javier 11-Feb-04 17:31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.