Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Lee,

Thanks, I did notice a Theosophical theme running through the essay. About 1/6 of the way through the Webpage, I linked to, he wrote:

"The chakras are indeed the key to the development of the individual. But they are also the key to the origin and evolution of species. This we can see by looking at the schema of meta-evolution formulated by Theosophy, the spiritual/philosophical movement founded in the 19th century by Madame H.P. Blavatsky. In this cosmology, the human spirit and the human species is destined to evolve through seven "root-races", a concept that has very little to do with the biological notion of race, and everything to do with an expansion of the chakra-model to the scale of the collective organism."

But in another article that Joseph Kerrick wrote, he was very critical of the New Age movement, which of course has it's roots in the teachings of Alice Bailey and earlier with M. Blavatsky...

He seems be gathering his research from several sources and putting it up for consideration, an apporaoch I quite like as 'truths' can be found in all belief systems.

I'll be posting more links to his articles... !

regards
Rob

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
An Occult Analysis of Aliens and Earthlings 563 Milo 07-Feb-04 00:29
Re: An Occult Analysis of Aliens and Earthlings 143 Seeksmith 07-Feb-04 02:28
Re: An Occult Analysis of Aliens and Earthlings 191 Milo 07-Feb-04 03:43
Re: An Occult Analysis of Aliens and Earthlings 187 Lee McGiffen 07-Feb-04 10:49
Re: An Occult Analysis of Aliens and Earthlings 365 Milo 07-Feb-04 16:34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.