Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
When I Find Myself In Times of Trouble, Mother Mary Comes to Me

Our Lady of Fatima

Here I dip my toe into the wild woolly wonderful world of Marian Apparitions. There are many of these dating back 500 years, and there is much detail in each that I will unfortunately be glossing over.

The three children saw a male angel several times starting in 1916 teaching them new prayers, sacrifice, and devotion (Lucia had her first incident with other people in 1915). Then on May 13, 1917 (the gods really like that number 13 *A LOT*) a glowing woman appeared, told them to pray for world peace, and return June 13.

Here Comes the Sun

After several more apparitions, secrets, and prophecies, the well-publicized event happened on October 13, 1917, The Miracle of the Sun. The “Sun” cleared the clouds from the sky, danced, projected different colors, and dried the wet people and ground, EXACTLY on schedule. A unidentified lighted object rapidly moving through the sky these days would be considered a UFO, a concept still 30 years removed from the collective conscience.

Listen, Do You Want to Know a Secret?

The three children were entrusted by their apparitions with the Three Secrets of Fatima.

The First Secret was:

Our Lady showed us a great sea of fire which seemed to be under the earth. Plunged in this fire were demons and souls in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in a huge fire, without weight or equilibrium, and amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. The demons could be distinguished by their terrifying and repulsive likeness to frightful and unknown animals, all black and transparent. This vision lasted but an instant. How can we ever be grateful enough to our kind heavenly Mother, who had already prepared us by promising, in the first Apparition, to take us to heaven. Otherwise, I think we would have died of fear and terror.

I interpret this as a presentation of an atomic explosion, with people and farm animals being destroyed.

The Second Secret was:

You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pope Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.

This communicates to me a clear plan that the gods’ plan to ending WWI was adding an additional line to the Hail Mary and saying some special prayers on the First Saturday of the month. This has some significant implications as to the gods’ ability to control, plan, etc. Personally, I’m not sure why this seemed like a good idea in an era of airplanes, telephones, radio, etc.

The second part communicates that the plan in place to prevent the rise of Communism in Russia was for the Church to consecrate Russia. The plan was essentially moot by the time the Miracle of the Sun happened, with the October Revolution well into the planning stage and started only a couple of weeks later. This part of the plan also carries significant implications.

The Third Secret was:

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine. 
After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God. 

I interpret this as a vision that the Catholic Church as been in the service of the military and the government since the beginning under Caesar. All the efforts by the pope, the bishops, and everyone else has been in the service of the same forces that control the government. I see this as a revelation of deep corruption serve true violent masters stretching back to the beginning.

I Don't Need No Doctor

The deaths of Francisco and Jacinta Marto I find troublesome. The apparitions in 1917 predicted their imminent deaths, which happened during the influenza pandemic which was just starting. Lucia, OTOH, was predicted to have a long life. Francisco and Jacinta continued to have visitations in the hospital, predicting how the rest of their short lives were going to play out.

My interpretation of this in light of homo divinus is that the gods were behind the pandemic which was already in the works if not already deployed. Not only did the gods design the virus, but they had the vaccine which they gave to Lucia.

The personal interest they had into Francisco and Jacinta is also intriguing. The continued visitations right up until their deaths carry much meaning, both good AND bad.

This is all a lot of unpack and unravel. All comments and insights appreciated. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19-Aug-19 14:24 by GramPong.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Our Lady of Fatima 1373 GramPong 19-Aug-19 14:23
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 112 Eddie Larry 19-Aug-19 19:58
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 96 GramPong 19-Aug-19 22:48
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 91 Eddie Larry 19-Aug-19 23:01
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 116 Poster Boy 20-Aug-19 04:30
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 94 Poster Boy 20-Aug-19 04:25
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 95 GramPong 20-Aug-19 05:57
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 90 Poster Boy 20-Aug-19 18:48
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 93 GramPong 21-Aug-19 05:09
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 81 Poster Boy 22-Aug-19 17:14
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 84 Susan Doris 24-Aug-19 08:24
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 88 Poster Boy 24-Aug-19 19:01
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 69 Glass Jigsaw 04-Sep-19 17:41
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 70 CJD1965 05-Sep-19 01:29
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 74 Lee McGiffen 05-Sep-19 02:29
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 66 Poster Boy 05-Sep-19 02:41
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 67 Poster Boy 05-Sep-19 21:14
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 66 Glass Jigsaw 07-Sep-19 08:25
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 62 Poster Boy 07-Sep-19 15:12
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 99 Glass Jigsaw 07-Sep-19 16:44
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 62 GramPong 07-Sep-19 02:23
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 65 GramPong 07-Sep-19 02:13
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 62 CJD1965 07-Sep-19 15:43
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 61 GramPong 07-Sep-19 02:18
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 110 MAXIMUM 20-Aug-19 12:16
Re: Our Lady of Fatima 106 Lee McGiffen 24-Aug-19 07:56
Nicely written 102 drrayeye 24-Aug-19 13:06

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.