Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi GG, Thanks for the link. I wonder if you have heard of Rupert Sheldrake he is looking into Telepathy. He is a proper scientist and set up an experiment with a little terrier dog to see if he could tell when his owner was coming home, as the owners family had noticed the dog would be waiting for its owner many minutes before she arrived, suggesting telepathy. Here is 2 short films one with Rupert
[www.youtube.com] short explanation 1.41min

and the other a clip from a German documentary in which they filmed an experiment with Jaytee and his owner.
[www.youtube.com] Jaytee experiment 5.40min
I found it very interesting Prof Sheldrake has a few on line experiments which anyone can help with and he would be grateful for anyone's input into his experiments. You can do some of the tests your self. Do you remember the Nolan Sisters? They did one of his simple tests and One of the sisters was very good. When asked about cats he said Cats were difficult because they quite often they didn't seem to care to much unless they were hungry, but cat owners reported having to go to extreme lengths to fool their cats in going to the Vet! Quite often the cat would disappear when it was time to go? Some would, whisper, use sign language, write notes, etc yet the cats seemed to know. Lol.
To help with experiments go to Rupert sheldrake .org
and here is a clip from the Nolan sisters test. telephone telepathy [www.youtube.com] utube 5.46 min

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Psi is not for idiots! 1275 greengirl5 03-May-19 02:34
Re: Psi is not for idiots! 173 Susan Doris 03-May-19 05:17
Re: Psi is not for idiots! 161 greengirl5 03-May-19 05:45
Jaytee, the dog who knew when his master was coming home. 151 grangram 03-May-19 07:59
Re: Jaytee, the dog who knew when his master was coming home. 147 greengirl5 03-May-19 08:17
Re: Jaytee, the dog who knew when his master was coming home. 137 Itatw70s 03-May-19 11:47
Re: Psi is not for idiots! 148 Poster Boy 03-May-19 14:24
Re: Psi is not for idiots! 137 Itatw70s 03-May-19 15:13
Re: Psi is not for idiots! 153 greengirl5 03-May-19 22:16
Re: Psi is not for idiots! 131 greengirl5 03-May-19 22:07
Mod Note > Topic Moved 133 Dr. Troglodyte 03-May-19 15:47
Re: Psi is not for idiots! 129 Me 23-Jun-19 23:57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.