Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Although I agree with the premise of a personal journey, which I also have experienced without doubt, I cannot confirm the message in this post. That, alone , is the province of the poster of this thread. I know VERY WELL the difficulty in relaying a message that MAKES NO SENSE to the reader. It is the utmost therapy to investigate one's personal "history", no matter how the message proceeds from the mind of the traveler in question.

I even have had difficulty tracing my physical journeys to some unbelieving folks. That discrepancy is on them, not me. So, carry on Arlene. Your life will unfold as you travel your own road to completeness.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The battle of the Divine vs the nonDivine continues 1391 Arlene 10-Nov-18 04:56
Re: The battle of the Divine vs the nonDivine continues 164 Susan Doris 10-Nov-18 17:36
Re: The battle of the Divine vs the nonDivine continues 118 greengirl5 25-Nov-18 22:17
Re: The battle of the Divine vs the nonDivine continues 113 Susan Doris 26-Nov-18 18:40
Re: The battle of the Divine vs the nonDivine continues 111 greengirl5 26-Nov-18 21:13
Re: The battle of the Divine vs the nonDivine continues 138 Itatw70s 26-Nov-18 23:54

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.