Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Everyone!

I am proposing that the Capstone on the Great Pyramid could have been used to direct the magnetic vortex to the grand gallery which caused a pumping action and forced it out of the Shafts producing electromagnetic beams that could have been used to power anti-gravity craft from the ground.

I have in my opinion found evidence in Egypt concerning the anti-gravity flying machines they were clearly using or previous builders had used, but one part puzzled me, that makes sense if they were using the beams from the great pyramid, they needed to be able to manually from the ground guide The Anti-Gravity Flying Craft to the beam from the pyramid, of which I believe I see them doing on some Egyptian buildings, that May have been an earlier civilization pre-flood made the older structures that contain this information, though the Egyptians adopted the symbolism into a religion, so they copied some of the same stuff not knowing its true meaning, not that they may not also have been using antigravity devices, I do think it's possible, as the great pyramid was could have still been in partial operation.

Did mosses take the power source providing maybe not full power after the great deluge but some? Were flying carpets riding these magnetic beam highways beaming out from the Great Pyramid and maybe there were repeaters and charger that keep it going and active and even guided it where they wanted? They could have magnetized metal also. Or was the magic carpet a reflection of a time past when they did have anti-gravity flight and travel? I believe that the Oldest Stele were to separate and guide the electromagnetic energy, and maybe they could draw it down to a point a ship could take off from the ground?

Best Regards & Shalom

Lowell D. Williams VanVorhis

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Cap Stone of Great Pyramid Re-Examined & More! 1716 Lowelldw64 22-Aug-18 15:14
Re: Cap Stone of Great Pyramid Re-Examined & More! 248 Steve Clayton 22-Aug-18 15:21
Mod Note > Topic Moved 230 Dr. Troglodyte 22-Aug-18 16:28
Re: Cap Stone of Great Pyramid Re-Examined & More! 345 michael seabrook 23-Aug-18 17:07

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.