Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister

Got to love atheists, they’re are always the ones going on and on about people’s with faith & believes (what ever they’re faith or believes may be) and how ridiculous they are and that the best way is to believe in nothing!
This just goes to show that you do not understand atheism. We may call the beliefs ridiculous, in the sense that, particularly with the knowledge we have today, they have no basis in fact, but not the people themselves. I personally think it is such a shame that those who believe in something which requires 100% faith and are not, therefore, separating fact from fiction and the smaller area of don't knows.

But I wonder do these atheists realize that they are pushing they’re believes exactly like a dogma religion does!
No, atheists do not push their beliefs, they challenge the beliefs based on 100% faith alone. All the beliefs I have are based on factual evidence and those that are not yet so based are the areas of unknown yet. If observations can be made, they may become part of our knowledge base, but if not then the subjects of said faith beliefs do not exist.
[pquote] Maybe everyone should let everyone believe in what ever they want to believe in, [/quote]
Absolutely agree, but, and this is a major, major but, I think it is wrong to teach children that a belief based on faith evidence, is a truth. It is not. it is a falsehood.

if we see something here that is of interest to us then we should get involved and comment, and if we don’t then we should just shut up keep our selfish opinions to ourselves and move on until we find a topic of our own interests,
No, if something is written here on a discussion board, it is open to challenge and I for one will not just sit back and think, oh, well, I suppose they might be right.... that would be woolly thinking and I am not a woolly thinker!

Live and let live,
Fine, but don't lie to children.

Susan
P.S. not hating on atheists (we’re all free to believe what we want to) I even used to be and atheist and it was great, free to do what ever and not care, but the problem I had was (and this is me) when I got injured and my heath came into risk, atheism did nothing to help me only made me very very scared and sad, I guess what I’m saying is atheism is great when your healthy and no worries!
Can’t wait to see miss/Mrs Doris reply to this when she gets around to it from her busy schedule of commenting on every dang thing on this site, Mr Dawkins will be so so proud of her,
Peace and love to all & live and let live

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 1670 Arlene 06-Aug-18 06:02
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 277 Susan Doris 07-Aug-18 14:34
Personal Statement 291 drrayeye 08-Aug-18 05:06
Re: Personal Statement 271 eyeofhorus33 09-Aug-18 21:30
Re: Personal Statement 303 Susan Doris 10-Aug-18 06:36
I believe you 270 drrayeye 10-Aug-18 15:06
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 269 Arlene 08-Aug-18 06:39
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 289 Susan Doris 08-Aug-18 15:54
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 253 Baz86 09-Aug-18 23:29
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 262 Susan Doris 10-Aug-18 06:56
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 274 eyeofhorus33 09-Aug-18 21:23
The battle to get the spelling right 268 greengirl5 10-Aug-18 13:38
Re: The battle to get the spelling right 272 drrayeye 10-Aug-18 15:15
Re: The battle to get the spelling right 257 Susan Doris 10-Aug-18 15:20
Dyslexia 390 greengirl5 11-Aug-18 00:10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.