Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Around 2012 I became aware that those in control of Mother Earth do not have Divine energy and do not belong here. All life, even a virus, on Mother Earth has a Divine genome. We can reincarnate, have free will, and can feel love and compassion. Those whose evolution has been without the Divine, do not reincarnate, are in unity consciousness and can not feel love and compassion.They are in the human body and look just like us. We think they are human. If you have your third eye open you will see an energy of consciousness rising above the heads of those who are of the Divine, or energy going down if they are a victim of MKultra or some other form of mind control. Those who lack Divine energy have no energy going up or down. They have only a thin horizontal line connecting them from their mid section to one another and to the group as a whole. They are ET's but they are in the human body and look just like us. All humans present with the color blue, or blue/black if they are under mind control. Those without the Divine have no color. There are Et's who have Divine energy who are here. and some of them are helping Those from Sirus have an upside down J above their head, those from Orion have the upside down J in front of their chest, with things on it, those from Cygnus
have a jagged energy coming out and forward. These Et's are also in the human body and some are trying to help. The Pleiadians do not have
Divine energy and are not helping. Basically there is a battle going on between those who have Divine energy and those who don't, but only those who don't have the Divine are aware of this. Mother Earth is trying to raise her vibration, but those who lack the Divine can not continue to live here if that happens... and they have no where else to go. Many are Anunnaki, but there are many others. Radiation from computers, cell phones,& cell towers, chem trails, ionization of our skies, wars, toxins etc,etc. are designed to lower our vibration
I wish to develop a procedure so that many others can see who is in control of Mother Earth. Perhaps there are others who can work on this. My suggestion is that all those who wish to help Mother Earth ask daily the Divinity in you to lead you to develop your talents in ways you can be of help, and ask daily the Divinity in you to enable you to have complete self acceptance.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 1448 Arlene 06-Aug-18 06:02
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 185 Susan Doris 07-Aug-18 14:34
Personal Statement 199 drrayeye 08-Aug-18 05:06
Re: Personal Statement 179 eyeofhorus33 09-Aug-18 21:30
Re: Personal Statement 192 Susan Doris 10-Aug-18 06:36
I believe you 185 drrayeye 10-Aug-18 15:06
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 180 Arlene 08-Aug-18 06:39
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 195 Susan Doris 08-Aug-18 15:54
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 162 Baz86 09-Aug-18 23:29
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 173 Susan Doris 10-Aug-18 06:56
Re: The battle between the Divine and non Divine froces 185 eyeofhorus33 09-Aug-18 21:23
The battle to get the spelling right 180 greengirl5 10-Aug-18 13:38
Re: The battle to get the spelling right 179 drrayeye 10-Aug-18 15:15
Re: The battle to get the spelling right 166 Susan Doris 10-Aug-18 15:20
Dyslexia 263 greengirl5 11-Aug-18 00:10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.