Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I’d like to present an idea. There are sites around the world such as Sodom, and Mohenjo Daro that have traces of Trinitite or “Desert Glass” surrounding them. Graham has proposed that these glassy substances form from meteorite impacts that hit the earth with immense kinetic force and heat. Only one problem. There’s no crater impact around or near the sites. Any object with the force enough to create the glass, assuming it could be created through shear force alone, would leave some evidence of impact. So the glass therefore is not limited to being created by the force of any large impact via meteorites. Even if you could consider that a radioactive isotope within the meteorite caused the formation of the glass, there’s still no evidence to support that meteorites at all cause green glass to appear. Take iridium for example. Highly radioactive and unstable, yet it’s not known to be the reason for the appearance of Trinitite. Furthermore, if the glass was a direct result of a nuclear reaction caused by iridium in meterorites hitting the earth, you would be able to find traces of iridium deposited near or around the affected area. I’m proposing that Trinitite is the result of a nuclear reaction/ explosion that takes place on or around an area. Trinitite is the result of a nuclear explosion, and it does not always form as a result of a meteor, if at all. It would be nice to get some feedback on the subject. Also, I’m a nobody sitting on my couch, but these topics define my existence and give me purpose.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18-Jul-18 22:16 by RolandofEld.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Trinitite found near ancient sites. 2390 RolandofEld 18-Jul-18 16:03
Re: Trinitite found near ancient sites. 436 RolandofEld 18-Jul-18 21:38
Re: Trinitite found near ancient sites. 279 Race Jackson 20-Jul-18 23:18
Re: Trinitite found near ancient sites. 269 RolandofEld 20-Jul-18 23:56
Mohenjo Daro 331 Race Jackson 21-Jul-18 02:52
Re: Mohenjo Daro 231 Aine 03-Sep-18 16:40
Re: Mohenjo Daro 252 JonnyMcA 06-Sep-18 12:20
Re: Mohenjo Daro 255 Aine 07-Sep-18 02:10
Re: Trinitite found near ancient sites. 236 michael seabrook 29-Aug-18 20:30
Re: Trinitite found near ancient sites. 255 Aine 03-Sep-18 16:40
Re: Trinitite found near ancient sites. 203 Itatw70s 27-Sep-18 22:58
Re: Trinitite found near ancient sites. 289 ldennyjr 27-Sep-18 23:23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.