Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Corpuscles Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> IXOYE Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How long has the Southern Cross been in the
> same
> > location relative accurate for navigation since
> > the 1200's with stars circling around it while
> the
> > earth is spinning/traveling at enormous speeds
> > around the sun?
> >
> > Please explain the enormous contradiction.
>
> Hi
>
> I see Carol was confused by your request (This is
> unusal for her as she knows lots about astronomy)
> so after working out what you meant myself
> eventually , I thought I would offer you an
> answer.
>
> Firstly, it doesn't much bother me if you must
> find comfort in your religion. However it is most
> distressing that you are one of many being
> deceived by this flat earth nonsense and in the
> process or as a consequence have to throw out much
> of the knowledge it has taken thousands of years
> for humans to learn.
>
> I fear behind it all is a very sinister plot.
>
> I do not mean you have to believe everything you
> are told (I know lots doubt governments and NASA
> blah blah etc) but surely given at least you can
> spell ought be able to learn some mathematics and
> new concepts?
>
> Now to the Southern Cross and your question.
>
> Might I remind you that unless you have been to
> the Southern Hemisphere of the globe (spherical
> world!) below 27deg South then you have never
> actually seen the Southern Cross asterism! You
> should have if the planet was flat and all stars
> rotated around the North pole (as you claim)!
>
> Think! No think harder than that! Why
> haven't you seen it?
Reply please.
> Why do the stars seen from Sthn Hemisphere eg
> Australia rotate the opposite way? Do you not
> believe me? Reply please.
>
>
> In your OP (first thread starting post) you
> claimed:
>
Quote
Gordon
> My house is situated equally north, south, east
> and west,all the stars just rotate in a circle
> around the north star. In the 10 years of
> observing the stars, they are in exactly the
> sample(sic) locations as 10 years ago. I
> would appreciate comments on my findings
>
> I assume a typo you meant "same locations"
>
> Now sorry, I find it very hard to believe you have
> spent any considerable time observing the stars
> with any seriousness. This "baring false witness"
> ie telling porkies (lying) is nasty thing (thou
> shalt not
) for a devoted friend of Jesus holy
> roller to do, isn't it?
>
> It must be warming up in BC Canada enough for you
> to venture out one evening this week, to go
> outside on a relatively clear night at intervals
> of say hourly for say 4hours and watch the stars
> rotate above you. Take note/drawing of positions
> (favourite few constellations only).
> Then in 3 months time do the same and you will see
> the stars are not in the same positions. The
> relative positions/distances apart of the visible
> ones will be consistent but in another part of the
> sky.
>
> This is because of the spherical nature of the
> planet Earth and the tilt of axis moving around
> the Sun from your Spring (near equinox) into
> Summer (near solstice)
>
> This brings us back to the blurb you asked Carol.
>
> Yes the Earth is moving at high speed around the
> Sun. However the entire trip is miniscule distance
> relative to the distance of the visible stars.
> Refer back to the astro picture (from telescope) I
> posted for you to show you what the Southern Cross
> looks like! Now with the naked eye I can tell you
> one cannot even see a fraction of those stars even
> on a very clear night, far away from light
> pollution. All visible stars are close to us in
> our arm of the galaxy.
>
> The main brightest two stars of the
> [url=http://www.constellation-guide.com/the-southe
> rn-cross/]Southern Cross[/url] asterism are over
> 300 light years away from our solar system
> (actually 321 and 345 light years) read the link
> provided! Please.
>
> The distance from Earth to Sun is approx.
> 93million miles call 1 astronomical unit(AU)
> There are 63,000 AU [u]in just one[/u] light year
> 321 light years is over 20million AU (or 20
> million times 93million miles!!!).
>
> They are so far away their movement in the galaxy
> are undetectable and seeming nothing to us
>
> That is why they do not seem to move relative to
> each other but you will see on your big night out
> star gazing, they move rather fast to us seemingly
> all together, because the earth spins fast
> relative to our frame of reference on spherical
> planet Earth.
>
> But wait there is more. You are already thinking I
> do not believe this crap how does he or "they"
> know that? or My Pastor/Minister/Priest says
> different!!!????
>
> What you need to get your head around and study
> till you understand it is what is called
> [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax]Parall
> ax[/url]
>
> If you repeat your star gazing exercise in 6
> months time your Autumn (Fall?) the Earth will
> have travelled half way in it circuit around the
> Sun Parallax is where we measure the angle from
> Earth to a star (say one of the Southern Cross
> ones ) at six month intervals compare the very
> slight angle and do basic trigonometry to work out
> how far away they are. This is especially very
> easy to do for the planets and along with other
> methods is why we absolutely, positively, for
> certain, know the Sun is not 32miles wide and only
> 3000 miles above Earth.
>
> [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/common
> s/thumb/e/e3/Stellarparallax2.svg/175px-Stellarpar
> allax2.svg.png[/img]
>
> But wait there is even more. Having been utterly
> distressed about anyone believing this Flat Earth
> rubbish I watched some of the vids you posted to
> try work out how anyone, even if far below average
> IQ, could fall for it/scam.
> The next thing you are likely asking is doesn't
> the Sun zoom around the galaxy at super speed?
> Yes it does but all visible stars are in our
> branch of the galaxy and a zooming around at
> similar speed .
> It is like you sitting in a car at 100miles per
> hour and a mosquito is on your nose and it takes
> off towards the window it is not initially flying
> at 100mph relative to you but will get a shock if
> it hits the wind outside the car!
>
>
> Seriously man for your own good (and society in
> total and for the love of GOD) study and consider
> this carefully.
>
> Cheers
>
> For all others. yes I know am likely wasting my
> time but far too many are falling for this rubbish
> not to care and try and help. If not Gordon then
> someone else possibly?

I'll second and say that I enjoyed your post immensely, although you're right and it will most likely fall on deaf ears. But some of us appreciated it.

1984 was a warning, not a how-to guide.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Flat Stationary Earth 5937 IXOYE 14-Mar-18 03:09
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 832 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 04:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 735 carolb 14-Mar-18 12:36
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 606 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 14:21
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 561 carolb 14-Mar-18 15:44
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 523 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 16:31
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 477 carolb 14-Mar-18 16:48
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 471 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 17:00
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 473 carolb 14-Mar-18 18:34
Education 473 greengirl5 18-Mar-18 07:27
Re: Education 485 carolb 18-Mar-18 14:15
Re: Education 466 Susan Doris 18-Mar-18 18:22
Re: Education 425 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 01:44
Re: Education 491 IXOYE 19-Mar-18 02:44
Re: Education 487 Richard Fusniak 19-Mar-18 10:30
Re: Education 481 carolb 19-Mar-18 12:34
Do I live near the edge? 448 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 21:16
Re: Do I live near the edge? 470 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:01
Square and Stationary Earth 477 Richard Fusniak 19-Mar-18 22:19
Re: Square and Stationary Earth 443 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:31
Re: Square and Stationary Earth 471 Richard Fusniak 19-Mar-18 23:00
Re: Square and Stationary Earth 434 Aine 19-Mar-18 23:18
Four corners! 417 greengirl5 20-Mar-18 12:48
Re: Do I live near the edge? 428 Aine 19-Mar-18 22:42
Re: Do I live near the edge? 409 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:49
Re: Do I live near the edge? 437 Vanya 29-Mar-18 09:37
Re: Do I live near the edge? 410 Aine 29-Mar-18 13:12
Army of white walkers 429 greengirl5 29-Mar-18 22:32
Re: Education and crapology 432 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 21:06
Re: Education 451 Vanya 19-Mar-18 13:23
Re: Education 414 carolb 19-Mar-18 13:51
Re: Education 410 Vanya 19-Mar-18 17:06
Re: Education 406 carolb 19-Mar-18 17:26
Re: Education 406 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 21:24
Re: Education 402 Aine 19-Mar-18 21:30
Re: Education 409 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:05
Re: Education 401 Aine 19-Mar-18 22:39
Re: Education 429 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:50
Facebook 416 greengirl5 20-Mar-18 12:59
Re: Facebook 411 Aine 20-Mar-18 13:27
Re: Education 399 carolb 19-Mar-18 21:55
Re: Mala tempora currunt 419 Vanya 20-Mar-18 12:06
Re: Mala tempora currunt 415 Aine 20-Mar-18 13:29
Flat Stationary Earth 437 IXOYE 24-Mar-18 03:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 409 Susan Doris 24-Mar-18 06:25
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 416 carolb 24-Mar-18 16:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 416 greengirl5 24-Mar-18 20:45
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 406 carolb 24-Mar-18 21:37
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 446 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 03:08
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 429 Eddie Larry 25-Mar-18 04:07
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 433 carolb 25-Mar-18 12:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 424 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 16:29
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 423 carolb 25-Mar-18 16:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 425 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 16:28
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 521 carolb 25-Mar-18 16:49
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 422 IXOYE 26-Mar-18 02:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 395 carolb 26-Mar-18 12:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 421 Susan Doris 26-Mar-18 13:24
Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 420 IXOYE 28-Mar-18 00:19
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 422 carolb 28-Mar-18 00:38
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 431 IXOYE 28-Mar-18 01:13
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 418 carolb 28-Mar-18 12:20
Proof Gordon is wrong 433 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 13:33
Re: Proof Gordon is wrong 409 Aine 28-Mar-18 13:37
Re: Proof Gordon is wrong 413 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 13:44
Re: Proof Gordon is wrong 412 Aine 28-Mar-18 14:10
The Equator is impossible on a globe 426 IXOYE 30-Mar-18 03:15
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 435 Eddie Larry 30-Mar-18 04:17
Convex Earth | The Documentary 2018 by Dakila Research & CTZ - Zigurats Technology Center.Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 831 IXOYE 30-Mar-18 06:21
Re: Convex Earth | The Documentary 2018 by Dakila Research & CTZ - Zigurats Technology Center.Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 653 Eddie Larry 30-Mar-18 17:01
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 463 carolb 30-Mar-18 17:04
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 419 Eddie Larry 30-Mar-18 17:23
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 434 carolb 31-Mar-18 01:26
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 437 Susan Doris 31-Mar-18 05:49
Gish galloping! 415 greengirl5 30-Mar-18 21:25
Equi... 418 greengirl5 30-Mar-18 21:20
Re: Equi... 421 carolb 30-Mar-18 22:09
Re: Equi... 408 greengirl5 31-Mar-18 02:11
Re: Equi... 444 Itatw70s 01-Apr-18 23:49
Re: Equi... 402 Aine 02-Apr-18 02:46
Re: Equi... 401 Itatw70s 02-Apr-18 12:40
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 410 Susan Doris 28-Mar-18 05:11
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 396 Eddie Larry 25-Mar-18 17:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 425 Susan Doris 25-Mar-18 17:47
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 412 Eddie Larry 25-Mar-18 18:46
decorum 424 drrayeye 25-Mar-18 19:35
Re: decorum 444 IXOYE 26-Mar-18 00:25
Please continue 403 drrayeye 26-Mar-18 04:19
Re: Please continue 442 Susan Doris 26-Mar-18 05:11
GHMB 441 drrayeye 26-Mar-18 06:40
Re: GHMB 421 carolb 26-Mar-18 19:00
Some of my best students 411 drrayeye 27-Mar-18 06:00
Re: Some of my best students 401 carolb 27-Mar-18 12:43
Re: Some of my best students 397 drrayeye 27-Mar-18 16:50
Re: Some of my best students 395 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 00:08
Re: Some of my best students 392 drrayeye 29-Mar-18 06:04
Re: Some of my best students 386 Eddie Larry 29-Mar-18 22:51
Re: decorum 401 Susan Doris 26-Mar-18 00:48
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 406 IXOYE 26-Mar-18 00:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 403 Eddie Larry 26-Mar-18 23:04
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 400 Sirfiroth 02-Apr-18 15:15
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 395 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 00:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 425 carolb 03-Apr-18 01:53
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 422 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 02:16
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 425 carolb 03-Apr-18 02:23
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 432 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 02:47
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 408 Susan Doris 03-Apr-18 05:33
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 481 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 06:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 411 ldennyjr 03-Apr-18 16:59
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 437 carolb 03-Apr-18 17:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 376 Aine 03-Apr-18 18:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 387 Eddie Larry 03-Apr-18 18:58
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 396 carolb 03-Apr-18 18:59
Flat earth starter pack 452 greengirl5 03-Apr-18 21:21
Bill Nye Almost Saves the Globe 400 IXOYE 04-Apr-18 00:01
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 479 carolb 03-Apr-18 17:16
Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 417 Corpuscles 03-Apr-18 20:10
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 404 carolb 03-Apr-18 21:13
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 397 Corpuscles 03-Apr-18 22:28
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 390 Eddie Larry 03-Apr-18 23:01
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 423 carolb 04-Apr-18 00:00
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 422 Aine 04-Apr-18 00:09
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 408 carolb 04-Apr-18 00:18
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 407 IXOYE 04-Apr-18 00:29
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 400 Corpuscles 04-Apr-18 02:03
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 408 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 03:19
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 433 jazzmumbles 04-Apr-18 12:43
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 395 carolb 04-Apr-18 14:38
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 397 Aine 04-Apr-18 00:57
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 412 carolb 04-Apr-18 01:04
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 379 Aine 04-Apr-18 17:35
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 379 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 17:48
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 388 Aine 04-Apr-18 18:05
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 428 carolb 04-Apr-18 18:11
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 386 Aine 04-Apr-18 19:11
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 400 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 00:54
Age of Pisces 399 greengirl5 05-Apr-18 06:09
Ichthys 400 greengirl5 05-Apr-18 06:05
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 400 Susan Doris 04-Apr-18 05:31
The Southern Cross 398 greengirl5 03-Apr-18 21:15
Re: The Southern Cross 391 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 00:22
Re: The Southern Cross 408 IXOYE 04-Apr-18 01:09
Re: The Southern Cross 418 carolb 04-Apr-18 01:49
Re: The Southern Cross 405 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 01:59
Re: The Southern Cross 417 Corpuscles 04-Apr-18 20:51
Re: The Southern Cross 399 carolb 04-Apr-18 22:01
Re: The Southern Cross 389 Susan Doris 05-Apr-18 05:13
Re: The Southern Cross 409 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 00:15
Re: The Southern Cross 395 carolb 06-Apr-18 01:10
Re: The Southern Cross 399 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 02:23
Re: The Southern Cross 394 Susan Doris 06-Apr-18 05:11
Trolling as a hobby? 425 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 22:37
Re:The Moon 444 Corpuscles 06-Apr-18 05:39
Re: Re:The Moon 427 carolb 06-Apr-18 12:51
Re: Re:The Moon 436 Corpuscles 06-Apr-18 15:34
Re: Re:The Moon 393 carolb 06-Apr-18 16:05
Trolling alone or with others? 383 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 22:55
Re: The Southern Cross 394 carolb 06-Apr-18 12:41
Re: The Southern Cross 415 Corpuscles 06-Apr-18 04:41
Re: The Southern Cross 399 Susan Doris 06-Apr-18 05:16
Be happy for what we have got 387 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:10
Re: The Southern Cross 383 Aine 04-Apr-18 23:37
Re: The Southern Cross 391 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 01:40
Re: The Southern Cross 509 carolb 05-Apr-18 14:57
Re: The Southern Cross 384 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 23:30
Myth 411 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Apr-18 16:55
Re: Myth 389 Poster Boy 05-Apr-18 22:38
Re: Myth 447 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 23:55
Re: Myth 387 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:22
Re: Myth 382 Susan Doris 06-Apr-18 05:17
Re: Myth 379 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:19
Re: Myth 456 Itatw70s 07-Apr-18 17:30
Re: Myth 378 greengirl5 07-Apr-18 22:33
Re: Myth ot Fact??? Getting to the bottom of things... 398 Poster Boy 08-Apr-18 16:52
Re: Myth ot Fact??? Getting to the bottom of things... 389 greengirl5 12-Apr-18 01:35
Re: Myth ot Fact??? Getting to the bottom of things... 454 Itatw70s 22-Apr-18 22:38
MYTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! 414 Corpuscles 23-Apr-18 07:52
Re: MYTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! 414 IXOYE 23-Apr-18 15:08
Re: MYTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! 445 Eddie Larry 23-Apr-18 23:33
Re: Myth 377 Aine 08-Apr-18 21:25
Water out of sinks/wash basins 380 greengirl5 09-Apr-18 23:01
Re: Water out of sinks/wash basins 395 Itatw70s 10-Apr-18 00:51
Re: Water out of sinks/wash basins 395 greengirl5 11-Apr-18 08:58
Re: Water out of sinks/wash basins 396 Aine 11-Apr-18 12:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 426 Sirfiroth 03-Apr-18 20:03
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 396 Itatw70s 04-Apr-18 00:08
All those flat satellites! 384 greengirl5 05-Apr-18 05:40
Re: All those flat satellites! 371 Aine 05-Apr-18 09:43
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 399 carolb 25-Mar-18 12:50
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 450 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 16:33
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 397 carolb 25-Mar-18 16:43
So where is the rest of the moon? 376 greengirl5 26-Mar-18 22:46
The wolf eating the moon 389 greengirl5 26-Mar-18 22:39
Re: The wolf eating the moon 381 carolb 26-Mar-18 23:10
Re: The wolf eating the moon 444 Eddie Larry 26-Mar-18 23:21
Mature discussion! 384 greengirl5 26-Mar-18 22:18
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 336 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 09:30
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 423 carolb 24-Mar-18 16:01
Re: Education 425 IXOYE 20-Mar-18 02:31
Re: Education 423 Aine 20-Mar-18 11:00
Re: Flat earth shape and dimensional figures 409 Vanya 20-Mar-18 11:46
Straight line and curves 384 greengirl5 20-Mar-18 13:11
Re: Education 405 carolb 20-Mar-18 13:12
Re: Education 379 Aine 20-Mar-18 13:27
and yet... 400 Racho 19-Mar-18 02:48
What video? 387 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 05:56
Re: What video? 380 Racho 19-Mar-18 16:09
Re: Education 392 carolb 19-Mar-18 16:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 413 IXOYE 15-Mar-18 03:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 412 Eddie Larry 15-Mar-18 03:46
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 412 carolb 15-Mar-18 23:44
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 409 Eddie Larry 16-Mar-18 03:46
Correct...no amount of reasoning 428 Racho 14-Mar-18 17:24
Re: Correct...no amount of reasoning 416 D-Archer 15-Mar-18 13:19
troll? 428 greengirl5 18-Mar-18 07:11
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 390 eyeofhorus33 19-Mar-18 22:19
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 343 IXOYE 27-Aug-18 02:56
You're new here, aren't you 444 Richard Fusniak 14-Mar-18 17:41
Re: You're new here, aren't you 426 IXOYE 15-Mar-18 03:04
Re: You're new here, aren't you 407 D-Archer 15-Mar-18 13:36
Re: You're new here, aren't you 408 carolb 15-Mar-18 23:40
a starting point...the moon 396 Racho 23-Mar-18 22:40
The real reason...... 375 greengirl5 24-Mar-18 20:59
Mod Note > Topic Moved 417 Dr. Troglodyte 14-Mar-18 19:59
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 428 Vanya 15-Mar-18 13:39
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 393 Eddie Larry 15-Mar-18 17:45
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 407 Vanya 16-Mar-18 10:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 383 Eddie Larry 16-Mar-18 15:55
Tortoise? 378 greengirl5 18-Mar-18 07:17
Re: Tortoise? Immortalized in Giambologna 377 Eddie Larry 18-Mar-18 16:39
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 414 carolb 16-Mar-18 01:29
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 439 Vanya 16-Mar-18 10:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 402 carolb 16-Mar-18 16:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 429 Eddie Larry 16-Mar-18 17:31
IXOYE - Please answer these five simple questions 450 carolb 20-Mar-18 17:03
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 420 IXOYE 22-Mar-18 03:06
Round earth, flat earth or triangular earth crapology? 532 Richard Fusniak 22-Mar-18 07:55
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 403 carolb 22-Mar-18 12:56
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 403 IXOYE 22-Mar-18 17:35
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 417 carolb 22-Mar-18 17:45
I smell a troll, have done for a while now 401 greengirl5 22-Mar-18 22:10
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 394 Susan Doris 22-Mar-18 17:46
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 394 Susan Doris 22-Mar-18 17:40
Capt. Cook and Columbus 409 greengirl5 22-Mar-18 22:02
Re: Capt. Cook and Columbus 385 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 16:36
a respectful reanalysis 420 drrayeye 22-Mar-18 22:55
Re: a respectful reanalysis 416 Vanya 23-Mar-18 06:32
Re: a respectful reanalysis 398 carolb 23-Mar-18 12:47
A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 424 Vanya 23-Mar-18 15:51
Re: A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 393 carolb 23-Mar-18 17:07
Re: A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 400 Aine 23-Mar-18 17:44
Re: A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 396 Vanya 24-Mar-18 09:07
Google Earth 399 greengirl5 23-Mar-18 22:09
Re: Google Earth 407 Vanya 24-Mar-18 09:44
Re: a respectful reanalysis 373 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 14:00
Re: a respectful reanalysis 390 D-Archer 23-Mar-18 14:47
Re: a respectful reanalysis 378 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 16:31
Re: a respectful reanalysis 374 carolb 23-Mar-18 17:11
Re: a respectful reanalysis 377 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 17:51
Re: a respectful reanalysis 389 greengirl5 23-Mar-18 22:14
Re: a respectful reanalysis 390 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 23:09
Re: Let us start (again) from beginning with step by step 430 Vanya 26-Mar-18 11:08
IS IT TOO HARD ANSWER FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS ? 395 Vanya 28-Mar-18 15:57
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 403 ldennyjr 26-Mar-18 13:55
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 394 carolb 26-Mar-18 13:57
Hollow Earth theory? 392 Itatw70s 27-Mar-18 16:43
Re: Hollow Earth theory? 394 ldennyjr 28-Mar-18 21:29
Re: Hollow Earth theory? 383 Itatw70s 29-Mar-18 01:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 377 Corpuscles 27-Mar-18 23:08
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 382 Itatw70s 28-Mar-18 12:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 389 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 13:21
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 373 Itatw70s 29-Mar-18 01:18
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 424 Eddie Larry 29-Mar-18 02:57
it is true! 392 greengirl5 29-Mar-18 07:54
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 363 Poster Boy 29-Mar-18 23:28
Of course the White House is flat. 390 greengirl5 30-Mar-18 21:36
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 384 Poster Boy 31-Mar-18 16:53
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 437 Susan Doris 31-Mar-18 16:56
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 403 Poster Boy 31-Mar-18 17:21
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 406 Susan Doris 01-Apr-18 06:38
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 401 Poster Boy 01-Apr-18 16:08
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 399 Aine 01-Apr-18 21:41
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 383 Eddie Larry 02-Apr-18 04:02
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 401 Aine 31-Mar-18 23:33
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 414 Poster Boy 01-Apr-18 00:19
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 392 Poster Boy 01-Apr-18 00:25
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 415 ldennyjr 30-Mar-18 21:07
why, oh why? 419 drrayeye 30-Mar-18 23:10
Re: why, oh why? 411 Itatw70s 01-Apr-18 00:21
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 391 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 00:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 397 carolb 06-Apr-18 01:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 397 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 02:25
Just answer! 389 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 22:09
What is the Milky Way made of? 392 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:41
Re: What is the Milky Way made of? 398 carolb 06-Apr-18 23:43
Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 390 carolb 07-Apr-18 19:31
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 455 greengirl5 07-Apr-18 22:56
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory- He admits NASA has not been to the Moon 413 IXOYE 08-Apr-18 02:20
Answer Carol's five questions first! 377 greengirl5 08-Apr-18 04:32
Gordon--you've won! 405 drrayeye 08-Apr-18 07:29
Re: Gordon--you've won! 424 Susan Doris 08-Apr-18 08:01
Gordon - just stop LYING! 424 carolb 08-Apr-18 14:05
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 397 Susan Doris 08-Apr-18 14:47
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 410 carolb 08-Apr-18 15:51
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 411 Itatw70s 08-Apr-18 20:37
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 413 carolb 08-Apr-18 21:46
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 395 IXOYE 09-Apr-18 02:58
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 418 carolb 09-Apr-18 16:36
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 381 IXOYE 09-Apr-18 19:03
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 388 carolb 09-Apr-18 19:19
Stop feeding the troll 387 greengirl5 09-Apr-18 23:13
Re: Stop feeding the troll 397 carolb 10-Apr-18 00:59
Re: Stop feeding the troll 403 Susan Doris 10-Apr-18 20:08
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 402 IXOYE 09-Apr-18 03:06
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 412 carolb 09-Apr-18 16:31
Thinking! 428 greengirl5 09-Apr-18 23:21
Re: Thinking! - and great insight! 412 Corpuscles 10-Apr-18 00:04
Re: Thinking! - and great insight! 417 IXOYE 10-Apr-18 02:11
Re: Thinking! - and great insight! 439 Corpuscles 10-Apr-18 06:52
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 500 Itatw70s 10-Apr-18 01:06
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 475 Susan Doris 08-Apr-18 05:28
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 478 ldennyjr 09-Apr-18 12:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 452 Archaic 09-Apr-18 20:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 398 Nolondil 11-Apr-18 15:32
No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 368 IXOYE 15-May-18 01:54
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 375 carolb 15-May-18 02:13
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 360 IXOYE 15-May-18 02:15
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 429 carolb 15-May-18 18:28
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 373 IXOYE 16-May-18 01:57
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 381 carolb 16-May-18 21:43
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 371 Susan Doris 17-May-18 05:09
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 360 IXOYE 18-May-18 02:25
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 369 carolb 18-May-18 17:26
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 357 IXOYE 18-May-18 17:50
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 387 carolb 18-May-18 21:27
NEW VIDEO PRESENTATION HERE:- No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 276 IXOYE 01-Oct-18 02:43
Re: NEW VIDEO PRESENTATION HERE:- No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 286 ldennyjr 01-Oct-18 18:09
Re: NEW VIDEO PRESENTATION HERE:- No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 342 ldennyjr 01-Oct-18 21:22
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 354 ldennyjr 18-May-18 18:43
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 356 carolb 18-May-18 21:09
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 329 IXOYE 18-May-18 21:23
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 369 carolb 18-May-18 21:38
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 374 ldennyjr 19-May-18 00:06
NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 351 IXOYE 19-May-18 02:21
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 360 ldennyjr 19-May-18 13:50
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 370 IXOYE 19-May-18 14:48
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 372 carolb 19-May-18 15:54
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 328 ldennyjr 19-May-18 18:23
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 403 IXOYE 20-May-18 02:48
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 370 ldennyjr 20-May-18 12:55
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 353 greengirl5 31-May-18 09:16
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 364 Susan Doris 31-May-18 15:07
Amazing! - but not grace :( 351 greengirl5 31-May-18 03:05
The good old days 366 greengirl5 31-May-18 03:50
Re: The good old days-Consider this request of NASA 359 IXOYE 31-May-18 05:55
Re: The good old days-Consider this request of NASA 343 greengirl5 31-May-18 08:55
Most hilarious thread! 409 Sirfiroth 11-Apr-18 16:09
Re: Most hilarious thread! 375 Eddie Larry 11-Apr-18 22:00
Re: Most hilarious thread! 376 carolb 11-Apr-18 23:05
Re: Most hilarious thread! 375 Eddie Larry 12-Apr-18 03:24
Re: Most hilarious thread! 373 greengirl5 11-Apr-18 22:46
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 387 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 02:04
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 393 carolb 12-Apr-18 16:46
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 372 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 16:49
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 371 carolb 12-Apr-18 17:00
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 377 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 17:09
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 365 carolb 12-Apr-18 17:14
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 383 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 18:13
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 390 Eddie Larry 12-Apr-18 19:13
interesting theologians nowadays. 387 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 01:47
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 390 Eddie Larry 13-Apr-18 01:55
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 388 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 02:17
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 387 Eddie Larry 13-Apr-18 04:04
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 405 Susan Doris 13-Apr-18 05:31
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 368 IXOYE 15-Apr-18 00:59
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 396 Susan Doris 15-Apr-18 05:36
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 375 carolb 12-Apr-18 20:02
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Nasa fakes 378 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 01:26
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Nasa fakes 379 carolb 13-Apr-18 02:00
Re: Most hilarious thread! 383 Aine 12-Apr-18 11:43
Re: Most hilarious thread! 365 carolb 12-Apr-18 16:49
Re: Most hilarious thread! 389 Corpuscles 12-Apr-18 02:04
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 396 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 02:09
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 442 Corpuscles 12-Apr-18 03:38
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 370 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 15:00
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 395 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 15:05
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 581 carolb 12-Apr-18 15:41
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 381 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 16:46
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 348 carolb 12-Apr-18 16:58
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 384 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 17:05
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 400 Corpuscles 12-Apr-18 21:11
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 369 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 01:43
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 397 Corpuscles 13-Apr-18 02:52
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 379 IXOYE 15-Apr-18 01:56
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 401 carolb 15-Apr-18 02:34
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 432 Corpuscles 16-Apr-18 00:31
Why are rainbows not straight? 379 greengirl5 13-Apr-18 23:17
Re: Why are rainbows not straight? 432 Susan Doris 14-Apr-18 00:14
Mod Note > Duplicate Posts 387 Dr. Troglodyte 12-Apr-18 19:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 425 Race Jackson 18-Apr-18 05:10
I just love that! 389 greengirl5 18-Apr-18 22:56
The Flat Earth Psyop 1214 D-Archer 19-Apr-18 08:11
Mod Note > Duplicate Posts 407 Dr. Troglodyte 19-Apr-18 14:52
NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 412 IXOYE 20-Apr-18 06:58
Re: NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 414 Vanya 20-Apr-18 11:02
Re: NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 429 D-Archer 20-Apr-18 12:08
I hope he got the sack! Re: NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 418 greengirl5 22-Apr-18 04:16
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 358 ldennyjr 15-May-18 14:33
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 366 Susan Doris 15-May-18 17:10
ANTARCTICA- NASA- FLAT/STATIONARY EARTH COVERUP 373 IXOYE 21-May-18 16:17
Re: ANTARCTICA- NASA- FLAT/STATIONARY EARTH COVERUP 404 carolb 21-May-18 17:43
Re: ANTARCTICA- NASA- FLAT/STATIONARY EARTH COVERUP 394 IXOYE 22-May-18 02:39
Re: Flat Stationary Earth, Google 381 michael seabrook 05-Jun-18 20:44
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 339 IXOYE 30-Jun-18 00:47
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 333 ldennyjr 30-Jun-18 13:27
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 324 IXOYE 30-Jun-18 15:15
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 333 ldennyjr 30-Jun-18 17:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 314 IXOYE 30-Jun-18 22:50
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 329 greengirl5 30-Jun-18 23:32
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 323 IXOYE 01-Jul-18 02:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 316 greengirl5 01-Jul-18 06:00
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 329 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 02:05
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 335 IXOYE 01-Jul-18 02:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 326 greengirl5 01-Jul-18 06:08
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 332 eyeofhorus33 01-Jul-18 10:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 338 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 12:50
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 320 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 16:38
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 336 IXOYE 01-Jul-18 19:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 365 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 22:33
Mod Note > Shouting 340 Dr. Troglodyte 02-Jul-18 15:02
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 322 ldennyjr 05-Jul-18 16:38
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 314 greengirl5 06-Jul-18 00:13
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 344 IXOYE 06-Jul-18 01:01
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 336 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 09:23
Luminaries is an answer 346 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 10:16
geodesic flat earth 357 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 15:27
Re: geodesic flat earth- A responce from a person that has decided to think for themself 330 IXOYE 07-Jul-18 00:00
Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 343 IXOYE 07-Jul-18 00:22
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 346 Sirhope 07-Jul-18 01:31
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 327 greengirl5 08-Jul-18 02:46
WTF? Buzz Aldrin Told the Truth about the Moon Landing? 310 IXOYE 29-Jul-18 00:06
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 341 eyeofhorus33 07-Jul-18 08:34
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 343 Sirhope 07-Jul-18 16:56
Square, flat earth with ice rim 353 greengirl5 08-Jul-18 03:02
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 323 IXOYE 08-Jul-18 01:27
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 334 ldennyjr 09-Jul-18 16:17
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 330 IXOYE 09-Jul-18 21:05
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 347 ldennyjr 10-Jul-18 00:09
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 336 greengirl5 08-Jul-18 02:53
Of course the earth is a flat disk - there is photograpic evidence 385 Race Jackson 30-Jul-18 02:31
Re: Of course the earth is a flat disk - there is photograpic evidence 363 cloister 30-Jul-18 09:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 388 KsFisher 03-Aug-18 22:10
Re: Flat Stationary Earth CIA DOCUMENTS- mention close sun, firmament, and flat earth 334 IXOYE 15-Sep-18 22:20
my thoughts... 300 Racho 16-Sep-18 16:15
Re: my thoughts... Talk to the CIA about it. 315 IXOYE 16-Sep-18 22:31
I admit...didn't read it 306 Racho 17-Sep-18 04:23
Re: my thoughts... Talk to the CIA about it. 305 ldennyjr 18-Sep-18 21:49
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 267 JohnHermes 21-Jan-19 17:05
AMAZING INFRARED VIDEOS PROVE FLAT/STAIONARY EARTH 298 IXOYE 21-Jan-19 01:47
Re: AMAZING INFRARED VIDEOS PROVE FLAT/STAIONARY EARTH 271 Eddie Larry 21-Jan-19 20:58
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 284 Dr. Troglodyte 22-Jan-19 00:04


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.