Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
IXOYE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How long has the Southern Cross been in the same
> location relative accurate for navigation since
> the 1200's with stars circling around it while the
> earth is spinning/traveling at enormous speeds
> around the sun?
>
> Please explain the enormous contradiction.

Hi

I see Carol was confused by your request (This is unusal for her as she knows lots about astronomy) so after working out what you meant myself eventually , I thought I would offer you an answer.

Firstly, it doesn't much bother me if you must find comfort in your religion. However it is most distressing that you are one of many being deceived by this flat earth nonsense and in the process or as a consequence have to throw out much of the knowledge it has taken thousands of years for humans to learn.

I fear behind it all is a very sinister plot.

I do not mean you have to believe everything you are told (I know lots doubt governments and NASA blah blah etc) but surely given at least you can spell ought be able to learn some mathematics and new concepts?

Now to the Southern Cross and your question.

Might I remind you that unless you have been to the Southern Hemisphere of the globe (spherical world!) below 27deg South then you have never actually seen the Southern Cross asterism! You should have if the planet was flat and all stars rotated around the North pole (as you claim)!

Think! No think harder than that! Why haven't you seen it? Reply please.
Why do the stars seen from Sthn Hemisphere eg Australia rotate the opposite way? Do you not believe me? Reply please.


In your OP (first thread starting post) you claimed:
Quote
Gordon
My house is situated equally north, south, east and west,all the stars just rotate in a circle around the north star. In the 10 years of observing the stars, they are in exactly the sample(sic) locations as 10 years ago. I would appreciate comments on my findings
I assume a typo you meant "same locations"

Now sorry, I find it very hard to believe you have spent any considerable time observing the stars with any seriousness. This "baring false witness" ie telling porkies (lying) is nasty thing (thou shalt not) for a devoted friend of Jesus holy roller to do, isn't it?

It must be warming up in BC Canada enough for you to venture out one evening this week, to go outside on a relatively clear night at intervals of say hourly for say 4hours and watch the stars rotate above you. Take note/drawing of positions (favourite few constellations only).
Then in 3 months time do the same and you will see the stars are not in the same positions. The relative positions/distances apart of the visible ones will be consistent but in another part of the sky.

This is because of the spherical nature of the planet Earth and the tilt of axis moving around the Sun from your Spring (near equinox) into Summer (near solstice)

This brings us back to the blurb you asked Carol.

Yes the Earth is moving at high speed around the Sun. However the entire trip is miniscule distance relative to the distance of the visible stars. Refer back to the astro picture (from telescope) I posted for you to show you what the Southern Cross looks like! Now with the naked eye I can tell you one cannot even see a fraction of those stars even on a very clear night, far away from light pollution. All visible stars are close to us in our arm of the galaxy.

The main brightest two stars of the Southern Cross asterism are over 300 light years away from our solar system (actually 321 and 345 light years) read the link provided! Please.

The distance from Earth to Sun is approx. 93million miles call 1 astronomical unit(AU)
There are 63,000 AU in just one light year
321 light years is over 20million AU (or 20 million times 93million miles!!!).

They are so far away their movement in the galaxy are undetectable and seeming nothing to us

That is why they do not seem to move relative to each other but you will see on your big night out star gazing, they move rather fast to us seemingly all together, because the earth spins fast relative to our frame of reference on spherical planet Earth.

But wait there is more. You are already thinking I do not believe this crap how does he or "they" know that? or My Pastor/Minister/Priest says different!!!????

What you need to get your head around and study till you understand it is what is called Parallax

If you repeat your star gazing exercise in 6 months time your Autumn (Fall?) the Earth will have travelled half way in it circuit around the Sun Parallax is where we measure the angle from Earth to a star (say one of the Southern Cross ones ) at six month intervals compare the very slight angle and do basic trigonometry to work out how far away they are. This is especially very easy to do for the planets and along with other methods is why we absolutely, positively, for certain, know the Sun is not 32miles wide and only 3000 miles above Earth.



But wait there is even more. Having been utterly distressed about anyone believing this Flat Earth rubbish I watched some of the vids you posted to try work out how anyone, even if far below average IQ, could fall for it/scam.
The next thing you are likely asking is doesn't the Sun zoom around the galaxy at super speed?
Yes it does but all visible stars are in our branch of the galaxy and a zooming around at similar speed .
It is like you sitting in a car at 100miles per hour and a mosquito is on your nose and it takes off towards the window it is not initially flying at 100mph relative to you but will get a shock if it hits the wind outside the car!


Seriously man for your own good (and society in total and for the love of GOD) study and consider this carefully.

Cheers

For all others. yes I know am likely wasting my time but far too many are falling for this rubbish not to care and try and help. If not Gordon then someone else possibly?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04-Apr-18 21:44 by Corpuscles.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Flat Stationary Earth 5875 IXOYE 14-Mar-18 03:09
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 801 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 04:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 707 carolb 14-Mar-18 12:36
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 588 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 14:21
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 540 carolb 14-Mar-18 15:44
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 504 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 16:31
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 459 carolb 14-Mar-18 16:48
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 450 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 17:00
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 453 carolb 14-Mar-18 18:34
Education 457 greengirl5 18-Mar-18 07:27
Re: Education 467 carolb 18-Mar-18 14:15
Re: Education 446 Susan Doris 18-Mar-18 18:22
Re: Education 408 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 01:44
Re: Education 472 IXOYE 19-Mar-18 02:44
Re: Education 468 Richard Fusniak 19-Mar-18 10:30
Re: Education 459 carolb 19-Mar-18 12:34
Do I live near the edge? 429 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 21:16
Re: Do I live near the edge? 447 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:01
Square and Stationary Earth 459 Richard Fusniak 19-Mar-18 22:19
Re: Square and Stationary Earth 423 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:31
Re: Square and Stationary Earth 452 Richard Fusniak 19-Mar-18 23:00
Re: Square and Stationary Earth 416 Aine 19-Mar-18 23:18
Four corners! 400 greengirl5 20-Mar-18 12:48
Re: Do I live near the edge? 411 Aine 19-Mar-18 22:42
Re: Do I live near the edge? 393 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:49
Re: Do I live near the edge? 422 Vanya 29-Mar-18 09:37
Re: Do I live near the edge? 393 Aine 29-Mar-18 13:12
Army of white walkers 412 greengirl5 29-Mar-18 22:32
Re: Education and crapology 416 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 21:06
Re: Education 432 Vanya 19-Mar-18 13:23
Re: Education 394 carolb 19-Mar-18 13:51
Re: Education 395 Vanya 19-Mar-18 17:06
Re: Education 389 carolb 19-Mar-18 17:26
Re: Education 388 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 21:24
Re: Education 387 Aine 19-Mar-18 21:30
Re: Education 391 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:05
Re: Education 385 Aine 19-Mar-18 22:39
Re: Education 413 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:50
Facebook 400 greengirl5 20-Mar-18 12:59
Re: Facebook 395 Aine 20-Mar-18 13:27
Re: Education 382 carolb 19-Mar-18 21:55
Re: Mala tempora currunt 404 Vanya 20-Mar-18 12:06
Re: Mala tempora currunt 398 Aine 20-Mar-18 13:29
Flat Stationary Earth 420 IXOYE 24-Mar-18 03:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 393 Susan Doris 24-Mar-18 06:25
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 399 carolb 24-Mar-18 16:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 400 greengirl5 24-Mar-18 20:45
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 390 carolb 24-Mar-18 21:37
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 428 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 03:08
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 414 Eddie Larry 25-Mar-18 04:07
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 415 carolb 25-Mar-18 12:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 408 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 16:29
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 409 carolb 25-Mar-18 16:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 409 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 16:28
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 502 carolb 25-Mar-18 16:49
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 406 IXOYE 26-Mar-18 02:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 381 carolb 26-Mar-18 12:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 404 Susan Doris 26-Mar-18 13:24
Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 404 IXOYE 28-Mar-18 00:19
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 405 carolb 28-Mar-18 00:38
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 415 IXOYE 28-Mar-18 01:13
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 402 carolb 28-Mar-18 12:20
Proof Gordon is wrong 419 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 13:33
Re: Proof Gordon is wrong 394 Aine 28-Mar-18 13:37
Re: Proof Gordon is wrong 398 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 13:44
Re: Proof Gordon is wrong 396 Aine 28-Mar-18 14:10
The Equator is impossible on a globe 410 IXOYE 30-Mar-18 03:15
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 417 Eddie Larry 30-Mar-18 04:17
Convex Earth | The Documentary 2018 by Dakila Research & CTZ - Zigurats Technology Center.Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 805 IXOYE 30-Mar-18 06:21
Re: Convex Earth | The Documentary 2018 by Dakila Research & CTZ - Zigurats Technology Center.Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 632 Eddie Larry 30-Mar-18 17:01
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 446 carolb 30-Mar-18 17:04
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 406 Eddie Larry 30-Mar-18 17:23
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 417 carolb 31-Mar-18 01:26
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 421 Susan Doris 31-Mar-18 05:49
Gish galloping! 401 greengirl5 30-Mar-18 21:25
Equi... 402 greengirl5 30-Mar-18 21:20
Re: Equi... 407 carolb 30-Mar-18 22:09
Re: Equi... 390 greengirl5 31-Mar-18 02:11
Re: Equi... 427 Itatw70s 01-Apr-18 23:49
Re: Equi... 384 Aine 02-Apr-18 02:46
Re: Equi... 384 Itatw70s 02-Apr-18 12:40
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 393 Susan Doris 28-Mar-18 05:11
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 381 Eddie Larry 25-Mar-18 17:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 407 Susan Doris 25-Mar-18 17:47
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 395 Eddie Larry 25-Mar-18 18:46
decorum 410 drrayeye 25-Mar-18 19:35
Re: decorum 427 IXOYE 26-Mar-18 00:25
Please continue 390 drrayeye 26-Mar-18 04:19
Re: Please continue 429 Susan Doris 26-Mar-18 05:11
GHMB 426 drrayeye 26-Mar-18 06:40
Re: GHMB 405 carolb 26-Mar-18 19:00
Some of my best students 399 drrayeye 27-Mar-18 06:00
Re: Some of my best students 386 carolb 27-Mar-18 12:43
Re: Some of my best students 380 drrayeye 27-Mar-18 16:50
Re: Some of my best students 383 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 00:08
Re: Some of my best students 378 drrayeye 29-Mar-18 06:04
Re: Some of my best students 374 Eddie Larry 29-Mar-18 22:51
Re: decorum 387 Susan Doris 26-Mar-18 00:48
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 392 IXOYE 26-Mar-18 00:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 387 Eddie Larry 26-Mar-18 23:04
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 387 Sirfiroth 02-Apr-18 15:15
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 382 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 00:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 408 carolb 03-Apr-18 01:53
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 405 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 02:16
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 411 carolb 03-Apr-18 02:23
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 415 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 02:47
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 394 Susan Doris 03-Apr-18 05:33
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 465 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 06:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 397 ldennyjr 03-Apr-18 16:59
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 417 carolb 03-Apr-18 17:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 361 Aine 03-Apr-18 18:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 373 Eddie Larry 03-Apr-18 18:58
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 382 carolb 03-Apr-18 18:59
Flat earth starter pack 437 greengirl5 03-Apr-18 21:21
Bill Nye Almost Saves the Globe 384 IXOYE 04-Apr-18 00:01
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 463 carolb 03-Apr-18 17:16
Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 397 Corpuscles 03-Apr-18 20:10
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 389 carolb 03-Apr-18 21:13
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 383 Corpuscles 03-Apr-18 22:28
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 378 Eddie Larry 03-Apr-18 23:01
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 407 carolb 04-Apr-18 00:00
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 407 Aine 04-Apr-18 00:09
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 393 carolb 04-Apr-18 00:18
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 393 IXOYE 04-Apr-18 00:29
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 386 Corpuscles 04-Apr-18 02:03
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 396 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 03:19
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 415 jazzmumbles 04-Apr-18 12:43
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 381 carolb 04-Apr-18 14:38
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 381 Aine 04-Apr-18 00:57
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 395 carolb 04-Apr-18 01:04
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 364 Aine 04-Apr-18 17:35
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 366 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 17:48
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 372 Aine 04-Apr-18 18:05
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 408 carolb 04-Apr-18 18:11
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 373 Aine 04-Apr-18 19:11
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 386 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 00:54
Age of Pisces 383 greengirl5 05-Apr-18 06:09
Ichthys 386 greengirl5 05-Apr-18 06:05
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 385 Susan Doris 04-Apr-18 05:31
The Southern Cross 385 greengirl5 03-Apr-18 21:15
Re: The Southern Cross 377 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 00:22
Re: The Southern Cross 395 IXOYE 04-Apr-18 01:09
Re: The Southern Cross 402 carolb 04-Apr-18 01:49
Re: The Southern Cross 391 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 01:59
Re: The Southern Cross 400 Corpuscles 04-Apr-18 20:51
Re: The Southern Cross 383 carolb 04-Apr-18 22:01
Re: The Southern Cross 377 Susan Doris 05-Apr-18 05:13
Re: The Southern Cross 396 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 00:15
Re: The Southern Cross 381 carolb 06-Apr-18 01:10
Re: The Southern Cross 384 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 02:23
Re: The Southern Cross 376 Susan Doris 06-Apr-18 05:11
Trolling as a hobby? 412 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 22:37
Re:The Moon 429 Corpuscles 06-Apr-18 05:39
Re: Re:The Moon 408 carolb 06-Apr-18 12:51
Re: Re:The Moon 421 Corpuscles 06-Apr-18 15:34
Re: Re:The Moon 378 carolb 06-Apr-18 16:05
Trolling alone or with others? 367 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 22:55
Re: The Southern Cross 381 carolb 06-Apr-18 12:41
Re: The Southern Cross 399 Corpuscles 06-Apr-18 04:41
Re: The Southern Cross 386 Susan Doris 06-Apr-18 05:16
Be happy for what we have got 375 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:10
Re: The Southern Cross 370 Aine 04-Apr-18 23:37
Re: The Southern Cross 374 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 01:40
Re: The Southern Cross 492 carolb 05-Apr-18 14:57
Re: The Southern Cross 371 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 23:30
Myth 397 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Apr-18 16:55
Re: Myth 375 Poster Boy 05-Apr-18 22:38
Re: Myth 430 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 23:55
Re: Myth 374 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:22
Re: Myth 364 Susan Doris 06-Apr-18 05:17
Re: Myth 365 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:19
Re: Myth 442 Itatw70s 07-Apr-18 17:30
Re: Myth 366 greengirl5 07-Apr-18 22:33
Re: Myth ot Fact??? Getting to the bottom of things... 385 Poster Boy 08-Apr-18 16:52
Re: Myth ot Fact??? Getting to the bottom of things... 372 greengirl5 12-Apr-18 01:35
Re: Myth ot Fact??? Getting to the bottom of things... 440 Itatw70s 22-Apr-18 22:38
MYTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! 400 Corpuscles 23-Apr-18 07:52
Re: MYTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! 397 IXOYE 23-Apr-18 15:08
Re: MYTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! 426 Eddie Larry 23-Apr-18 23:33
Re: Myth 365 Aine 08-Apr-18 21:25
Water out of sinks/wash basins 364 greengirl5 09-Apr-18 23:01
Re: Water out of sinks/wash basins 379 Itatw70s 10-Apr-18 00:51
Re: Water out of sinks/wash basins 380 greengirl5 11-Apr-18 08:58
Re: Water out of sinks/wash basins 381 Aine 11-Apr-18 12:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 410 Sirfiroth 03-Apr-18 20:03
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 381 Itatw70s 04-Apr-18 00:08
All those flat satellites! 368 greengirl5 05-Apr-18 05:40
Re: All those flat satellites! 354 Aine 05-Apr-18 09:43
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 383 carolb 25-Mar-18 12:50
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 426 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 16:33
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 381 carolb 25-Mar-18 16:43
So where is the rest of the moon? 363 greengirl5 26-Mar-18 22:46
The wolf eating the moon 373 greengirl5 26-Mar-18 22:39
Re: The wolf eating the moon 365 carolb 26-Mar-18 23:10
Re: The wolf eating the moon 431 Eddie Larry 26-Mar-18 23:21
Mature discussion! 370 greengirl5 26-Mar-18 22:18
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 319 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 09:30
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 405 carolb 24-Mar-18 16:01
Re: Education 406 IXOYE 20-Mar-18 02:31
Re: Education 400 Aine 20-Mar-18 11:00
Re: Flat earth shape and dimensional figures 395 Vanya 20-Mar-18 11:46
Straight line and curves 373 greengirl5 20-Mar-18 13:11
Re: Education 389 carolb 20-Mar-18 13:12
Re: Education 363 Aine 20-Mar-18 13:27
and yet... 387 Racho 19-Mar-18 02:48
What video? 375 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 05:56
Re: What video? 367 Racho 19-Mar-18 16:09
Re: Education 376 carolb 19-Mar-18 16:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 394 IXOYE 15-Mar-18 03:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 396 Eddie Larry 15-Mar-18 03:46
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 396 carolb 15-Mar-18 23:44
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 392 Eddie Larry 16-Mar-18 03:46
Correct...no amount of reasoning 413 Racho 14-Mar-18 17:24
Re: Correct...no amount of reasoning 401 D-Archer 15-Mar-18 13:19
troll? 411 greengirl5 18-Mar-18 07:11
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 376 eyeofhorus33 19-Mar-18 22:19
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 325 IXOYE 27-Aug-18 02:56
You're new here, aren't you 431 Richard Fusniak 14-Mar-18 17:41
Re: You're new here, aren't you 409 IXOYE 15-Mar-18 03:04
Re: You're new here, aren't you 394 D-Archer 15-Mar-18 13:36
Re: You're new here, aren't you 389 carolb 15-Mar-18 23:40
a starting point...the moon 383 Racho 23-Mar-18 22:40
The real reason...... 361 greengirl5 24-Mar-18 20:59
Mod Note > Topic Moved 400 Dr. Troglodyte 14-Mar-18 19:59
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 415 Vanya 15-Mar-18 13:39
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 378 Eddie Larry 15-Mar-18 17:45
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 395 Vanya 16-Mar-18 10:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 370 Eddie Larry 16-Mar-18 15:55
Tortoise? 363 greengirl5 18-Mar-18 07:17
Re: Tortoise? Immortalized in Giambologna 362 Eddie Larry 18-Mar-18 16:39
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 398 carolb 16-Mar-18 01:29
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 426 Vanya 16-Mar-18 10:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 386 carolb 16-Mar-18 16:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 412 Eddie Larry 16-Mar-18 17:31
IXOYE - Please answer these five simple questions 435 carolb 20-Mar-18 17:03
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 407 IXOYE 22-Mar-18 03:06
Round earth, flat earth or triangular earth crapology? 518 Richard Fusniak 22-Mar-18 07:55
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 386 carolb 22-Mar-18 12:56
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 389 IXOYE 22-Mar-18 17:35
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 403 carolb 22-Mar-18 17:45
I smell a troll, have done for a while now 387 greengirl5 22-Mar-18 22:10
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 379 Susan Doris 22-Mar-18 17:46
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 381 Susan Doris 22-Mar-18 17:40
Capt. Cook and Columbus 395 greengirl5 22-Mar-18 22:02
Re: Capt. Cook and Columbus 371 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 16:36
a respectful reanalysis 402 drrayeye 22-Mar-18 22:55
Re: a respectful reanalysis 401 Vanya 23-Mar-18 06:32
Re: a respectful reanalysis 382 carolb 23-Mar-18 12:47
A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 404 Vanya 23-Mar-18 15:51
Re: A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 377 carolb 23-Mar-18 17:07
Re: A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 384 Aine 23-Mar-18 17:44
Re: A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 378 Vanya 24-Mar-18 09:07
Google Earth 381 greengirl5 23-Mar-18 22:09
Re: Google Earth 392 Vanya 24-Mar-18 09:44
Re: a respectful reanalysis 358 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 14:00
Re: a respectful reanalysis 375 D-Archer 23-Mar-18 14:47
Re: a respectful reanalysis 358 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 16:31
Re: a respectful reanalysis 360 carolb 23-Mar-18 17:11
Re: a respectful reanalysis 363 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 17:51
Re: a respectful reanalysis 372 greengirl5 23-Mar-18 22:14
Re: a respectful reanalysis 374 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 23:09
Re: Let us start (again) from beginning with step by step 415 Vanya 26-Mar-18 11:08
IS IT TOO HARD ANSWER FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS ? 380 Vanya 28-Mar-18 15:57
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 392 ldennyjr 26-Mar-18 13:55
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 380 carolb 26-Mar-18 13:57
Hollow Earth theory? 377 Itatw70s 27-Mar-18 16:43
Re: Hollow Earth theory? 382 ldennyjr 28-Mar-18 21:29
Re: Hollow Earth theory? 368 Itatw70s 29-Mar-18 01:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 364 Corpuscles 27-Mar-18 23:08
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 368 Itatw70s 28-Mar-18 12:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 374 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 13:21
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 357 Itatw70s 29-Mar-18 01:18
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 412 Eddie Larry 29-Mar-18 02:57
it is true! 377 greengirl5 29-Mar-18 07:54
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 351 Poster Boy 29-Mar-18 23:28
Of course the White House is flat. 374 greengirl5 30-Mar-18 21:36
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 369 Poster Boy 31-Mar-18 16:53
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 421 Susan Doris 31-Mar-18 16:56
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 390 Poster Boy 31-Mar-18 17:21
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 394 Susan Doris 01-Apr-18 06:38
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 386 Poster Boy 01-Apr-18 16:08
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 383 Aine 01-Apr-18 21:41
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 369 Eddie Larry 02-Apr-18 04:02
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 389 Aine 31-Mar-18 23:33
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 401 Poster Boy 01-Apr-18 00:19
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 377 Poster Boy 01-Apr-18 00:25
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 399 ldennyjr 30-Mar-18 21:07
why, oh why? 404 drrayeye 30-Mar-18 23:10
Re: why, oh why? 397 Itatw70s 01-Apr-18 00:21
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 379 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 00:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 380 carolb 06-Apr-18 01:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 382 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 02:25
Just answer! 373 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 22:09
What is the Milky Way made of? 374 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:41
Re: What is the Milky Way made of? 384 carolb 06-Apr-18 23:43
Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 373 carolb 07-Apr-18 19:31
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 438 greengirl5 07-Apr-18 22:56
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory- He admits NASA has not been to the Moon 399 IXOYE 08-Apr-18 02:20
Answer Carol's five questions first! 361 greengirl5 08-Apr-18 04:32
Gordon--you've won! 390 drrayeye 08-Apr-18 07:29
Re: Gordon--you've won! 408 Susan Doris 08-Apr-18 08:01
Gordon - just stop LYING! 409 carolb 08-Apr-18 14:05
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 380 Susan Doris 08-Apr-18 14:47
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 395 carolb 08-Apr-18 15:51
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 397 Itatw70s 08-Apr-18 20:37
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 398 carolb 08-Apr-18 21:46
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 378 IXOYE 09-Apr-18 02:58
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 398 carolb 09-Apr-18 16:36
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 364 IXOYE 09-Apr-18 19:03
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 370 carolb 09-Apr-18 19:19
Stop feeding the troll 370 greengirl5 09-Apr-18 23:13
Re: Stop feeding the troll 383 carolb 10-Apr-18 00:59
Re: Stop feeding the troll 387 Susan Doris 10-Apr-18 20:08
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 387 IXOYE 09-Apr-18 03:06
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 395 carolb 09-Apr-18 16:31
Thinking! 414 greengirl5 09-Apr-18 23:21
Re: Thinking! - and great insight! 396 Corpuscles 10-Apr-18 00:04
Re: Thinking! - and great insight! 402 IXOYE 10-Apr-18 02:11
Re: Thinking! - and great insight! 424 Corpuscles 10-Apr-18 06:52
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 483 Itatw70s 10-Apr-18 01:06
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 455 Susan Doris 08-Apr-18 05:28
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 463 ldennyjr 09-Apr-18 12:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 434 Archaic 09-Apr-18 20:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 381 Nolondil 11-Apr-18 15:32
No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 353 IXOYE 15-May-18 01:54
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 361 carolb 15-May-18 02:13
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 344 IXOYE 15-May-18 02:15
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 396 carolb 15-May-18 18:28
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 357 IXOYE 16-May-18 01:57
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 364 carolb 16-May-18 21:43
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 354 Susan Doris 17-May-18 05:09
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 346 IXOYE 18-May-18 02:25
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 355 carolb 18-May-18 17:26
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 341 IXOYE 18-May-18 17:50
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 370 carolb 18-May-18 21:27
NEW VIDEO PRESENTATION HERE:- No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 257 IXOYE 01-Oct-18 02:43
Re: NEW VIDEO PRESENTATION HERE:- No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 269 ldennyjr 01-Oct-18 18:09
Re: NEW VIDEO PRESENTATION HERE:- No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 326 ldennyjr 01-Oct-18 21:22
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 338 ldennyjr 18-May-18 18:43
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 341 carolb 18-May-18 21:09
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 309 IXOYE 18-May-18 21:23
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 351 carolb 18-May-18 21:38
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 358 ldennyjr 19-May-18 00:06
NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 337 IXOYE 19-May-18 02:21
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 344 ldennyjr 19-May-18 13:50
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 352 IXOYE 19-May-18 14:48
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 352 carolb 19-May-18 15:54
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 311 ldennyjr 19-May-18 18:23
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 381 IXOYE 20-May-18 02:48
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 354 ldennyjr 20-May-18 12:55
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 338 greengirl5 31-May-18 09:16
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 349 Susan Doris 31-May-18 15:07
Amazing! - but not grace :( 338 greengirl5 31-May-18 03:05
The good old days 352 greengirl5 31-May-18 03:50
Re: The good old days-Consider this request of NASA 339 IXOYE 31-May-18 05:55
Re: The good old days-Consider this request of NASA 328 greengirl5 31-May-18 08:55
Most hilarious thread! 394 Sirfiroth 11-Apr-18 16:09
Re: Most hilarious thread! 359 Eddie Larry 11-Apr-18 22:00
Re: Most hilarious thread! 360 carolb 11-Apr-18 23:05
Re: Most hilarious thread! 361 Eddie Larry 12-Apr-18 03:24
Re: Most hilarious thread! 360 greengirl5 11-Apr-18 22:46
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 369 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 02:04
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 374 carolb 12-Apr-18 16:46
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 359 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 16:49
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 356 carolb 12-Apr-18 17:00
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 357 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 17:09
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 348 carolb 12-Apr-18 17:14
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 368 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 18:13
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 372 Eddie Larry 12-Apr-18 19:13
interesting theologians nowadays. 374 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 01:47
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 377 Eddie Larry 13-Apr-18 01:55
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 374 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 02:17
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 371 Eddie Larry 13-Apr-18 04:04
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 389 Susan Doris 13-Apr-18 05:31
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 352 IXOYE 15-Apr-18 00:59
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 380 Susan Doris 15-Apr-18 05:36
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 360 carolb 12-Apr-18 20:02
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Nasa fakes 365 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 01:26
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Nasa fakes 362 carolb 13-Apr-18 02:00
Re: Most hilarious thread! 368 Aine 12-Apr-18 11:43
Re: Most hilarious thread! 348 carolb 12-Apr-18 16:49
Re: Most hilarious thread! 374 Corpuscles 12-Apr-18 02:04
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 379 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 02:09
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 426 Corpuscles 12-Apr-18 03:38
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 357 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 15:00
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 381 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 15:05
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 553 carolb 12-Apr-18 15:41
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 369 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 16:46
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 333 carolb 12-Apr-18 16:58
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 370 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 17:05
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 387 Corpuscles 12-Apr-18 21:11
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 355 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 01:43
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 381 Corpuscles 13-Apr-18 02:52
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 365 IXOYE 15-Apr-18 01:56
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 383 carolb 15-Apr-18 02:34
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 415 Corpuscles 16-Apr-18 00:31
Why are rainbows not straight? 363 greengirl5 13-Apr-18 23:17
Re: Why are rainbows not straight? 414 Susan Doris 14-Apr-18 00:14
Mod Note > Duplicate Posts 376 Dr. Troglodyte 12-Apr-18 19:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 409 Race Jackson 18-Apr-18 05:10
I just love that! 376 greengirl5 18-Apr-18 22:56
The Flat Earth Psyop 1179 D-Archer 19-Apr-18 08:11
Mod Note > Duplicate Posts 391 Dr. Troglodyte 19-Apr-18 14:52
NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 399 IXOYE 20-Apr-18 06:58
Re: NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 391 Vanya 20-Apr-18 11:02
Re: NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 412 D-Archer 20-Apr-18 12:08
I hope he got the sack! Re: NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 404 greengirl5 22-Apr-18 04:16
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 345 ldennyjr 15-May-18 14:33
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 351 Susan Doris 15-May-18 17:10
ANTARCTICA- NASA- FLAT/STATIONARY EARTH COVERUP 350 IXOYE 21-May-18 16:17
Re: ANTARCTICA- NASA- FLAT/STATIONARY EARTH COVERUP 384 carolb 21-May-18 17:43
Re: ANTARCTICA- NASA- FLAT/STATIONARY EARTH COVERUP 376 IXOYE 22-May-18 02:39
Re: Flat Stationary Earth, Google 361 michael seabrook 05-Jun-18 20:44
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 317 IXOYE 30-Jun-18 00:47
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 316 ldennyjr 30-Jun-18 13:27
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 309 IXOYE 30-Jun-18 15:15
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 317 ldennyjr 30-Jun-18 17:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 300 IXOYE 30-Jun-18 22:50
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 316 greengirl5 30-Jun-18 23:32
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 306 IXOYE 01-Jul-18 02:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 303 greengirl5 01-Jul-18 06:00
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 315 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 02:05
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 317 IXOYE 01-Jul-18 02:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 310 greengirl5 01-Jul-18 06:08
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 319 eyeofhorus33 01-Jul-18 10:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 323 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 12:50
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 304 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 16:38
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 320 IXOYE 01-Jul-18 19:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 349 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 22:33
Mod Note > Shouting 327 Dr. Troglodyte 02-Jul-18 15:02
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 309 ldennyjr 05-Jul-18 16:38
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 299 greengirl5 06-Jul-18 00:13
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 325 IXOYE 06-Jul-18 01:01
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 318 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 09:23
Luminaries is an answer 331 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 10:16
geodesic flat earth 341 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 15:27
Re: geodesic flat earth- A responce from a person that has decided to think for themself 315 IXOYE 07-Jul-18 00:00
Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 329 IXOYE 07-Jul-18 00:22
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 332 Sirhope 07-Jul-18 01:31
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 311 greengirl5 08-Jul-18 02:46
WTF? Buzz Aldrin Told the Truth about the Moon Landing? 293 IXOYE 29-Jul-18 00:06
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 326 eyeofhorus33 07-Jul-18 08:34
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 330 Sirhope 07-Jul-18 16:56
Square, flat earth with ice rim 338 greengirl5 08-Jul-18 03:02
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 309 IXOYE 08-Jul-18 01:27
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 319 ldennyjr 09-Jul-18 16:17
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 314 IXOYE 09-Jul-18 21:05
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 332 ldennyjr 10-Jul-18 00:09
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 324 greengirl5 08-Jul-18 02:53
Of course the earth is a flat disk - there is photograpic evidence 365 Race Jackson 30-Jul-18 02:31
Re: Of course the earth is a flat disk - there is photograpic evidence 344 cloister 30-Jul-18 09:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 370 KsFisher 03-Aug-18 22:10
Re: Flat Stationary Earth CIA DOCUMENTS- mention close sun, firmament, and flat earth 316 IXOYE 15-Sep-18 22:20
my thoughts... 285 Racho 16-Sep-18 16:15
Re: my thoughts... Talk to the CIA about it. 299 IXOYE 16-Sep-18 22:31
I admit...didn't read it 294 Racho 17-Sep-18 04:23
Re: my thoughts... Talk to the CIA about it. 290 ldennyjr 18-Sep-18 21:49
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 256 JohnHermes 21-Jan-19 17:05
AMAZING INFRARED VIDEOS PROVE FLAT/STAIONARY EARTH 280 IXOYE 21-Jan-19 01:47
Re: AMAZING INFRARED VIDEOS PROVE FLAT/STAIONARY EARTH 252 Eddie Larry 21-Jan-19 20:58
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 265 Dr. Troglodyte 22-Jan-19 00:04


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.