Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Eddie Larry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> “Lets have a mature discussion, whith no
> sarcasm,insults, or putdowns.”
>
> Hi Gordon, I suggest that each sentence in this
> post is incorrect, except of course, the sentence
> quoted above. However, based on my experience ln
> reading your posts here, you never explain or
> prove anything you say. I request that you take
> your first sentence, here:
>
> “You can't fall of the flat earth, as there is a
> complete ring continent
> called Antarctica that is securely closed at it's
> extremities, you are not
> allowed to explore it or the truth would come
> out.“
>
> and explain and prove it. Do not mention any
> other points until you prove what you said in this
> one simple sentence.
>
> Also please note that just saying the same thing
> with slightly different words is NOT a proof.
> Thank you,


Well said, Eddie. Good luck though, in getting the response you expect and deserve.

Carol

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Flat Stationary Earth 6140 IXOYE 14-Mar-18 03:09
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 905 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 04:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 801 carolb 14-Mar-18 12:36
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 663 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 14:21
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 625 carolb 14-Mar-18 15:44
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 580 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 16:31
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 528 carolb 14-Mar-18 16:48
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 520 Eddie Larry 14-Mar-18 17:00
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 519 carolb 14-Mar-18 18:34
Education 520 greengirl5 18-Mar-18 07:27
Re: Education 535 carolb 18-Mar-18 14:15
Re: Education 516 Susan Doris 18-Mar-18 18:22
Re: Education 478 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 01:44
Re: Education 548 IXOYE 19-Mar-18 02:44
Re: Education 540 Richard Fusniak 19-Mar-18 10:30
Re: Education 533 carolb 19-Mar-18 12:34
Do I live near the edge? 503 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 21:16
Re: Do I live near the edge? 523 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:01
Square and Stationary Earth 527 Richard Fusniak 19-Mar-18 22:19
Re: Square and Stationary Earth 493 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:31
Re: Square and Stationary Earth 525 Richard Fusniak 19-Mar-18 23:00
Re: Square and Stationary Earth 484 Aine 19-Mar-18 23:18
Four corners! 463 greengirl5 20-Mar-18 12:48
Re: Do I live near the edge? 477 Aine 19-Mar-18 22:42
Re: Do I live near the edge? 460 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:49
Re: Do I live near the edge? 487 Vanya 29-Mar-18 09:37
Re: Do I live near the edge? 459 Aine 29-Mar-18 13:12
Army of white walkers 476 greengirl5 29-Mar-18 22:32
Re: Education and crapology 479 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 21:06
Re: Education 505 Vanya 19-Mar-18 13:23
Re: Education 459 carolb 19-Mar-18 13:51
Re: Education 457 Vanya 19-Mar-18 17:06
Re: Education 453 carolb 19-Mar-18 17:26
Re: Education 455 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 21:24
Re: Education 467 Aine 19-Mar-18 21:30
Re: Education 456 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:05
Re: Education 451 Aine 19-Mar-18 22:39
Re: Education 478 carolb 19-Mar-18 22:50
Facebook 461 greengirl5 20-Mar-18 12:59
Re: Facebook 456 Aine 20-Mar-18 13:27
Re: Education 444 carolb 19-Mar-18 21:55
Re: Mala tempora currunt 468 Vanya 20-Mar-18 12:06
Re: Mala tempora currunt 467 Aine 20-Mar-18 13:29
Flat Stationary Earth 490 IXOYE 24-Mar-18 03:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 459 Susan Doris 24-Mar-18 06:25
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 471 carolb 24-Mar-18 16:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 465 greengirl5 24-Mar-18 20:45
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 455 carolb 24-Mar-18 21:37
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 497 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 03:08
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 475 Eddie Larry 25-Mar-18 04:07
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 481 carolb 25-Mar-18 12:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 476 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 16:29
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 471 carolb 25-Mar-18 16:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 473 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 16:28
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 579 carolb 25-Mar-18 16:49
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 469 IXOYE 26-Mar-18 02:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 444 carolb 26-Mar-18 12:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 472 Susan Doris 26-Mar-18 13:24
Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 470 IXOYE 28-Mar-18 00:19
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 456 carolb 28-Mar-18 00:38
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 477 IXOYE 28-Mar-18 01:13
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 464 carolb 28-Mar-18 12:20
Proof Gordon is wrong 502 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 13:33
Re: Proof Gordon is wrong 455 Aine 28-Mar-18 13:37
Re: Proof Gordon is wrong 469 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 13:44
Re: Proof Gordon is wrong 459 Aine 28-Mar-18 14:10
The Equator is impossible on a globe 478 IXOYE 30-Mar-18 03:15
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 482 Eddie Larry 30-Mar-18 04:17
Convex Earth | The Documentary 2018 by Dakila Research & CTZ - Zigurats Technology Center.Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 899 IXOYE 30-Mar-18 06:21
Re: Convex Earth | The Documentary 2018 by Dakila Research & CTZ - Zigurats Technology Center.Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 719 Eddie Larry 30-Mar-18 17:01
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 517 carolb 30-Mar-18 17:04
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 470 Eddie Larry 30-Mar-18 17:23
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 486 carolb 31-Mar-18 01:26
Re: The Equator is impossible on a globe 485 Susan Doris 31-Mar-18 05:49
Gish galloping! 462 greengirl5 30-Mar-18 21:25
Equi... 472 greengirl5 30-Mar-18 21:20
Re: Equi... 477 carolb 30-Mar-18 22:09
Re: Equi... 456 greengirl5 31-Mar-18 02:11
Re: Equi... 493 Itatw70s 01-Apr-18 23:49
Re: Equi... 453 Aine 02-Apr-18 02:46
Re: Equi... 447 Itatw70s 02-Apr-18 12:40
Re: Flat Earth- 500 Mile curvature Test 466 Susan Doris 28-Mar-18 05:11
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 445 Eddie Larry 25-Mar-18 17:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 482 Susan Doris 25-Mar-18 17:47
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 463 Eddie Larry 25-Mar-18 18:46
decorum 469 drrayeye 25-Mar-18 19:35
Re: decorum 499 IXOYE 26-Mar-18 00:25
Please continue 446 drrayeye 26-Mar-18 04:19
Re: Please continue 494 Susan Doris 26-Mar-18 05:11
GHMB 491 drrayeye 26-Mar-18 06:40
Re: GHMB 475 carolb 26-Mar-18 19:00
Some of my best students 458 drrayeye 27-Mar-18 06:00
Re: Some of my best students 448 carolb 27-Mar-18 12:43
Re: Some of my best students 446 drrayeye 27-Mar-18 16:50
Re: Some of my best students 447 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 00:08
Re: Some of my best students 436 drrayeye 29-Mar-18 06:04
Re: Some of my best students 432 Eddie Larry 29-Mar-18 22:51
Re: decorum 452 Susan Doris 26-Mar-18 00:48
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 456 IXOYE 26-Mar-18 00:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 450 Eddie Larry 26-Mar-18 23:04
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 447 Sirfiroth 02-Apr-18 15:15
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 441 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 00:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 471 carolb 03-Apr-18 01:53
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 470 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 02:16
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 472 carolb 03-Apr-18 02:23
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 476 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 02:47
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 454 Susan Doris 03-Apr-18 05:33
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 528 IXOYE 03-Apr-18 06:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 461 ldennyjr 03-Apr-18 16:59
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 488 carolb 03-Apr-18 17:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 432 Aine 03-Apr-18 18:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 442 Eddie Larry 03-Apr-18 18:58
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 444 carolb 03-Apr-18 18:59
Flat earth starter pack 501 greengirl5 03-Apr-18 21:21
Bill Nye Almost Saves the Globe 446 IXOYE 04-Apr-18 00:01
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 526 carolb 03-Apr-18 17:16
Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 470 Corpuscles 03-Apr-18 20:10
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 453 carolb 03-Apr-18 21:13
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 442 Corpuscles 03-Apr-18 22:28
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 436 Eddie Larry 03-Apr-18 23:01
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 476 carolb 04-Apr-18 00:00
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 468 Aine 04-Apr-18 00:09
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 456 carolb 04-Apr-18 00:18
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 463 IXOYE 04-Apr-18 00:29
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 449 Corpuscles 04-Apr-18 02:03
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 460 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 03:19
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 485 jazzmumbles 04-Apr-18 12:43
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 443 carolb 04-Apr-18 14:38
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 450 Aine 04-Apr-18 00:57
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 463 carolb 04-Apr-18 01:04
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 427 Aine 04-Apr-18 17:35
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 428 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 17:48
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 438 Aine 04-Apr-18 18:05
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 482 carolb 04-Apr-18 18:11
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 433 Aine 04-Apr-18 19:11
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 446 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 00:54
Age of Pisces 443 greengirl5 05-Apr-18 06:09
Ichthys 448 greengirl5 05-Apr-18 06:05
Re: Henny Penny/ Chicken Little - The sky is falling! 452 Susan Doris 04-Apr-18 05:31
The Southern Cross 443 greengirl5 03-Apr-18 21:15
Re: The Southern Cross 440 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 00:22
Re: The Southern Cross 455 IXOYE 04-Apr-18 01:09
Re: The Southern Cross 449 carolb 04-Apr-18 01:49
Re: The Southern Cross 454 Eddie Larry 04-Apr-18 01:59
Re: The Southern Cross 473 Corpuscles 04-Apr-18 20:51
Re: The Southern Cross 450 carolb 04-Apr-18 22:01
Re: The Southern Cross 432 Susan Doris 05-Apr-18 05:13
Re: The Southern Cross 457 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 00:15
Re: The Southern Cross 441 carolb 06-Apr-18 01:10
Re: The Southern Cross 450 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 02:23
Re: The Southern Cross 433 Susan Doris 06-Apr-18 05:11
Trolling as a hobby? 474 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 22:37
Re:The Moon 501 Corpuscles 06-Apr-18 05:39
Re: Re:The Moon 481 carolb 06-Apr-18 12:51
Re: Re:The Moon 492 Corpuscles 06-Apr-18 15:34
Re: Re:The Moon 438 carolb 06-Apr-18 16:05
Trolling alone or with others? 434 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 22:55
Re: The Southern Cross 439 carolb 06-Apr-18 12:41
Re: The Southern Cross 462 Corpuscles 06-Apr-18 04:41
Re: The Southern Cross 453 Susan Doris 06-Apr-18 05:16
Be happy for what we have got 433 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:10
Re: The Southern Cross 434 Aine 04-Apr-18 23:37
Re: The Southern Cross 440 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 01:40
Re: The Southern Cross 555 carolb 05-Apr-18 14:57
Re: The Southern Cross 432 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 23:30
Myth 463 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Apr-18 16:55
Re: Myth 437 Poster Boy 05-Apr-18 22:38
Re: Myth 490 Itatw70s 05-Apr-18 23:55
Re: Myth 442 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:22
Re: Myth 431 Susan Doris 06-Apr-18 05:17
Re: Myth 431 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:19
Re: Myth 504 Itatw70s 07-Apr-18 17:30
Re: Myth 427 greengirl5 07-Apr-18 22:33
Re: Myth ot Fact??? Getting to the bottom of things... 444 Poster Boy 08-Apr-18 16:52
Re: Myth ot Fact??? Getting to the bottom of things... 434 greengirl5 12-Apr-18 01:35
Re: Myth ot Fact??? Getting to the bottom of things... 503 Itatw70s 22-Apr-18 22:38
MYTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! 459 Corpuscles 23-Apr-18 07:52
Re: MYTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! 463 IXOYE 23-Apr-18 15:08
Re: MYTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! 498 Eddie Larry 23-Apr-18 23:33
Re: Myth 429 Aine 08-Apr-18 21:25
Water out of sinks/wash basins 422 greengirl5 09-Apr-18 23:01
Re: Water out of sinks/wash basins 440 Itatw70s 10-Apr-18 00:51
Re: Water out of sinks/wash basins 439 greengirl5 11-Apr-18 08:58
Re: Water out of sinks/wash basins 449 Aine 11-Apr-18 12:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 480 Sirfiroth 03-Apr-18 20:03
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 444 Itatw70s 04-Apr-18 00:08
All those flat satellites! 433 greengirl5 05-Apr-18 05:40
Re: All those flat satellites! 420 Aine 05-Apr-18 09:43
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 447 carolb 25-Mar-18 12:50
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 511 IXOYE 25-Mar-18 16:33
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 443 carolb 25-Mar-18 16:43
So where is the rest of the moon? 425 greengirl5 26-Mar-18 22:46
The wolf eating the moon 436 greengirl5 26-Mar-18 22:39
Re: The wolf eating the moon 433 carolb 26-Mar-18 23:10
Re: The wolf eating the moon 488 Eddie Larry 26-Mar-18 23:21
Mature discussion! 432 greengirl5 26-Mar-18 22:18
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - not falling down 386 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 09:30
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 474 carolb 24-Mar-18 16:01
Re: Education 477 IXOYE 20-Mar-18 02:31
Re: Education 475 Aine 20-Mar-18 11:00
Re: Flat earth shape and dimensional figures 459 Vanya 20-Mar-18 11:46
Straight line and curves 432 greengirl5 20-Mar-18 13:11
Re: Education 468 carolb 20-Mar-18 13:12
Re: Education 427 Aine 20-Mar-18 13:27
and yet... 447 Racho 19-Mar-18 02:48
What video? 431 greengirl5 19-Mar-18 05:56
Re: What video? 426 Racho 19-Mar-18 16:09
Re: Education 444 carolb 19-Mar-18 16:22
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 467 IXOYE 15-Mar-18 03:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 469 Eddie Larry 15-Mar-18 03:46
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 469 carolb 15-Mar-18 23:44
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 463 Eddie Larry 16-Mar-18 03:46
Correct...no amount of reasoning 477 Racho 14-Mar-18 17:24
Re: Correct...no amount of reasoning 467 D-Archer 15-Mar-18 13:19
troll? 478 greengirl5 18-Mar-18 07:11
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 438 eyeofhorus33 19-Mar-18 22:19
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 395 IXOYE 27-Aug-18 02:56
You're new here, aren't you 496 Richard Fusniak 14-Mar-18 17:41
Re: You're new here, aren't you 478 IXOYE 15-Mar-18 03:04
Re: You're new here, aren't you 451 D-Archer 15-Mar-18 13:36
Re: You're new here, aren't you 461 carolb 15-Mar-18 23:40
a starting point...the moon 446 Racho 23-Mar-18 22:40
The real reason...... 423 greengirl5 24-Mar-18 20:59
Mod Note > Topic Moved 468 Dr. Troglodyte 14-Mar-18 19:59
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 479 Vanya 15-Mar-18 13:39
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 441 Eddie Larry 15-Mar-18 17:45
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 455 Vanya 16-Mar-18 10:42
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 431 Eddie Larry 16-Mar-18 15:55
Tortoise? 422 greengirl5 18-Mar-18 07:17
Re: Tortoise? Immortalized in Giambologna 424 Eddie Larry 18-Mar-18 16:39
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 465 carolb 16-Mar-18 01:29
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 485 Vanya 16-Mar-18 10:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 453 carolb 16-Mar-18 16:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth - A VERY VERY OLD CONCEPT 480 Eddie Larry 16-Mar-18 17:31
IXOYE - Please answer these five simple questions 501 carolb 20-Mar-18 17:03
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 467 IXOYE 22-Mar-18 03:06
Round earth, flat earth or triangular earth crapology? 591 Richard Fusniak 22-Mar-18 07:55
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 456 carolb 22-Mar-18 12:56
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 449 IXOYE 22-Mar-18 17:35
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 468 carolb 22-Mar-18 17:45
I smell a troll, have done for a while now 448 greengirl5 22-Mar-18 22:10
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 444 Susan Doris 22-Mar-18 17:46
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 447 Susan Doris 22-Mar-18 17:40
Capt. Cook and Columbus 454 greengirl5 22-Mar-18 22:02
Re: Capt. Cook and Columbus 430 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 16:36
a respectful reanalysis 464 drrayeye 22-Mar-18 22:55
Re: a respectful reanalysis 461 Vanya 23-Mar-18 06:32
Re: a respectful reanalysis 445 carolb 23-Mar-18 12:47
A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 473 Vanya 23-Mar-18 15:51
Re: A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 440 carolb 23-Mar-18 17:07
Re: A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 453 Aine 23-Mar-18 17:44
Re: A due clarification and obbliged explanation of what I state 444 Vanya 24-Mar-18 09:07
Google Earth 447 greengirl5 23-Mar-18 22:09
Re: Google Earth 453 Vanya 24-Mar-18 09:44
Re: a respectful reanalysis 420 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 14:00
Re: a respectful reanalysis 433 D-Archer 23-Mar-18 14:47
Re: a respectful reanalysis 430 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 16:31
Re: a respectful reanalysis 423 carolb 23-Mar-18 17:11
Re: a respectful reanalysis 421 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 17:51
Re: a respectful reanalysis 438 greengirl5 23-Mar-18 22:14
Re: a respectful reanalysis 435 Eddie Larry 23-Mar-18 23:09
Re: Let us start (again) from beginning with step by step 485 Vanya 26-Mar-18 11:08
IS IT TOO HARD ANSWER FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS ? 442 Vanya 28-Mar-18 15:57
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 453 ldennyjr 26-Mar-18 13:55
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 442 carolb 26-Mar-18 13:57
Hollow Earth theory? 439 Itatw70s 27-Mar-18 16:43
Re: Hollow Earth theory? 438 ldennyjr 28-Mar-18 21:29
Re: Hollow Earth theory? 432 Itatw70s 29-Mar-18 01:06
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 426 Corpuscles 27-Mar-18 23:08
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 428 Itatw70s 28-Mar-18 12:51
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 438 Eddie Larry 28-Mar-18 13:21
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 426 Itatw70s 29-Mar-18 01:18
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 475 Eddie Larry 29-Mar-18 02:57
it is true! 437 greengirl5 29-Mar-18 07:54
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 409 Poster Boy 29-Mar-18 23:28
Of course the White House is flat. 444 greengirl5 30-Mar-18 21:36
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 431 Poster Boy 31-Mar-18 16:53
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 483 Susan Doris 31-Mar-18 16:56
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 448 Poster Boy 31-Mar-18 17:21
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 456 Susan Doris 01-Apr-18 06:38
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 450 Poster Boy 01-Apr-18 16:08
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 453 Aine 01-Apr-18 21:41
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 428 Eddie Larry 02-Apr-18 04:02
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 451 Aine 31-Mar-18 23:33
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 461 Poster Boy 01-Apr-18 00:19
Re: Of course the White House is flat. 437 Poster Boy 01-Apr-18 00:25
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 467 ldennyjr 30-Mar-18 21:07
why, oh why? 464 drrayeye 30-Mar-18 23:10
Re: why, oh why? 457 Itatw70s 01-Apr-18 00:21
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 438 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 00:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 450 carolb 06-Apr-18 01:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 440 IXOYE 06-Apr-18 02:25
Just answer! 436 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 22:09
What is the Milky Way made of? 446 greengirl5 06-Apr-18 23:41
Re: What is the Milky Way made of? 445 carolb 06-Apr-18 23:43
Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 448 carolb 07-Apr-18 19:31
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 511 greengirl5 07-Apr-18 22:56
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory- He admits NASA has not been to the Moon 457 IXOYE 08-Apr-18 02:20
Answer Carol's five questions first! 425 greengirl5 08-Apr-18 04:32
Gordon--you've won! 455 drrayeye 08-Apr-18 07:29
Re: Gordon--you've won! 472 Susan Doris 08-Apr-18 08:01
Gordon - just stop LYING! 472 carolb 08-Apr-18 14:05
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 441 Susan Doris 08-Apr-18 14:47
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 455 carolb 08-Apr-18 15:51
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 458 Itatw70s 08-Apr-18 20:37
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 464 carolb 08-Apr-18 21:46
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 445 IXOYE 09-Apr-18 02:58
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 464 carolb 09-Apr-18 16:36
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 429 IXOYE 09-Apr-18 19:03
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 433 carolb 09-Apr-18 19:19
Stop feeding the troll 433 greengirl5 09-Apr-18 23:13
Re: Stop feeding the troll 442 carolb 10-Apr-18 00:59
Re: Stop feeding the troll 453 Susan Doris 10-Apr-18 20:08
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 452 IXOYE 09-Apr-18 03:06
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 460 carolb 09-Apr-18 16:31
Thinking! 474 greengirl5 09-Apr-18 23:21
Re: Thinking! - and great insight! 469 Corpuscles 10-Apr-18 00:04
Re: Thinking! - and great insight! 472 IXOYE 10-Apr-18 02:11
Re: Thinking! - and great insight! 487 Corpuscles 10-Apr-18 06:52
Re: Gordon - just stop LYING! 547 Itatw70s 10-Apr-18 01:06
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 528 Susan Doris 08-Apr-18 05:28
Re: Astronaut Chris Hadfield on flat earth theory 534 ldennyjr 09-Apr-18 12:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 500 Archaic 09-Apr-18 20:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 448 Nolondil 11-Apr-18 15:32
No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 412 IXOYE 15-May-18 01:54
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 426 carolb 15-May-18 02:13
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 410 IXOYE 15-May-18 02:15
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 483 carolb 15-May-18 18:28
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 419 IXOYE 16-May-18 01:57
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 429 carolb 16-May-18 21:43
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 426 Susan Doris 17-May-18 05:09
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 407 IXOYE 18-May-18 02:25
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 413 carolb 18-May-18 17:26
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 410 IXOYE 18-May-18 17:50
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 440 carolb 18-May-18 21:27
NEW VIDEO PRESENTATION HERE:- No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 317 IXOYE 01-Oct-18 02:43
Re: NEW VIDEO PRESENTATION HERE:- No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 336 ldennyjr 01-Oct-18 18:09
Re: NEW VIDEO PRESENTATION HERE:- No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 390 ldennyjr 01-Oct-18 21:22
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 405 ldennyjr 18-May-18 18:43
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 407 carolb 18-May-18 21:09
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 377 IXOYE 18-May-18 21:23
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 424 carolb 18-May-18 21:38
Re: No evidence of a curve -Flat Stationary Earth 423 ldennyjr 19-May-18 00:06
NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 398 IXOYE 19-May-18 02:21
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 406 ldennyjr 19-May-18 13:50
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 420 IXOYE 19-May-18 14:48
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 427 carolb 19-May-18 15:54
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 375 ldennyjr 19-May-18 18:23
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 451 IXOYE 20-May-18 02:48
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 419 ldennyjr 20-May-18 12:55
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 402 greengirl5 31-May-18 09:16
Re: NASA FAKERY -Flat Stationary Earth 410 Susan Doris 31-May-18 15:07
Amazing! - but not grace :( 397 greengirl5 31-May-18 03:05
The good old days 413 greengirl5 31-May-18 03:50
Re: The good old days-Consider this request of NASA 407 IXOYE 31-May-18 05:55
Re: The good old days-Consider this request of NASA 389 greengirl5 31-May-18 08:55
Most hilarious thread! 456 Sirfiroth 11-Apr-18 16:09
Re: Most hilarious thread! 419 Eddie Larry 11-Apr-18 22:00
Re: Most hilarious thread! 423 carolb 11-Apr-18 23:05
Re: Most hilarious thread! 422 Eddie Larry 12-Apr-18 03:24
Re: Most hilarious thread! 426 greengirl5 11-Apr-18 22:46
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 438 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 02:04
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 438 carolb 12-Apr-18 16:46
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 416 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 16:49
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 414 carolb 12-Apr-18 17:00
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 426 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 17:09
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 416 carolb 12-Apr-18 17:14
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 436 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 18:13
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 439 Eddie Larry 12-Apr-18 19:13
interesting theologians nowadays. 440 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 01:47
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 435 Eddie Larry 13-Apr-18 01:55
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 435 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 02:17
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 435 Eddie Larry 13-Apr-18 04:04
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 460 Susan Doris 13-Apr-18 05:31
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 427 IXOYE 15-Apr-18 00:59
Re: interesting theologians nowadays. 444 Susan Doris 15-Apr-18 05:36
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Truth not Troll 422 carolb 12-Apr-18 20:02
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Nasa fakes 425 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 01:26
Re: Most hilarious thread!- Nasa fakes 422 carolb 13-Apr-18 02:00
Re: Most hilarious thread! 427 Aine 12-Apr-18 11:43
Re: Most hilarious thread! 409 carolb 12-Apr-18 16:49
Re: Most hilarious thread! 446 Corpuscles 12-Apr-18 02:04
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 441 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 02:09
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 486 Corpuscles 12-Apr-18 03:38
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 417 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 15:00
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 441 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 15:05
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 668 carolb 12-Apr-18 15:41
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 426 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 16:46
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 392 carolb 12-Apr-18 16:58
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll-ISS FLOPPY DOOR JOKE 428 IXOYE 12-Apr-18 17:05
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 444 Corpuscles 12-Apr-18 21:11
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 417 IXOYE 13-Apr-18 01:43
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 449 Corpuscles 13-Apr-18 02:52
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 431 IXOYE 15-Apr-18 01:56
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 453 carolb 15-Apr-18 02:34
Re: Most hilarious thread! Truth not troll 484 Corpuscles 16-Apr-18 00:31
Why are rainbows not straight? 431 greengirl5 13-Apr-18 23:17
Re: Why are rainbows not straight? 487 Susan Doris 14-Apr-18 00:14
Mod Note > Duplicate Posts 432 Dr. Troglodyte 12-Apr-18 19:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 475 Race Jackson 18-Apr-18 05:10
I just love that! 432 greengirl5 18-Apr-18 22:56
The Flat Earth Psyop 1377 D-Archer 19-Apr-18 08:11
Mod Note > Duplicate Posts 455 Dr. Troglodyte 19-Apr-18 14:52
NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 456 IXOYE 20-Apr-18 06:58
Re: NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 464 Vanya 20-Apr-18 11:02
Re: NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 478 D-Archer 20-Apr-18 12:08
I hope he got the sack! Re: NASA employee discovers the earth is Flat and Stationary 463 greengirl5 22-Apr-18 04:16
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 407 ldennyjr 15-May-18 14:33
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 417 Susan Doris 15-May-18 17:10
ANTARCTICA- NASA- FLAT/STATIONARY EARTH COVERUP 426 IXOYE 21-May-18 16:17
Re: ANTARCTICA- NASA- FLAT/STATIONARY EARTH COVERUP 455 carolb 21-May-18 17:43
Re: ANTARCTICA- NASA- FLAT/STATIONARY EARTH COVERUP 441 IXOYE 22-May-18 02:39
Re: Flat Stationary Earth, Google 426 michael seabrook 05-Jun-18 20:44
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 392 IXOYE 30-Jun-18 00:47
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 383 ldennyjr 30-Jun-18 13:27
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 368 IXOYE 30-Jun-18 15:15
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 382 ldennyjr 30-Jun-18 17:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 362 IXOYE 30-Jun-18 22:50
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 382 greengirl5 30-Jun-18 23:32
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 371 IXOYE 01-Jul-18 02:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 366 greengirl5 01-Jul-18 06:00
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 377 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 02:05
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 386 IXOYE 01-Jul-18 02:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 376 greengirl5 01-Jul-18 06:08
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 379 eyeofhorus33 01-Jul-18 10:41
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 382 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 12:50
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 368 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 16:38
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 388 IXOYE 01-Jul-18 19:12
Re: Flat Stationary Earth-US Government documents state FLAT/STATIONAY EARTH 417 ldennyjr 01-Jul-18 22:33
Mod Note > Shouting 387 Dr. Troglodyte 02-Jul-18 15:02
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 378 ldennyjr 05-Jul-18 16:38
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 368 greengirl5 06-Jul-18 00:13
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 394 IXOYE 06-Jul-18 01:01
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 383 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 09:23
Luminaries is an answer 399 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 10:16
geodesic flat earth 406 Sirhope 06-Jul-18 15:27
Re: geodesic flat earth- A responce from a person that has decided to think for themself 377 IXOYE 07-Jul-18 00:00
Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 395 IXOYE 07-Jul-18 00:22
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 393 Sirhope 07-Jul-18 01:31
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 373 greengirl5 08-Jul-18 02:46
WTF? Buzz Aldrin Told the Truth about the Moon Landing? 361 IXOYE 29-Jul-18 00:06
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 389 eyeofhorus33 07-Jul-18 08:34
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 400 Sirhope 07-Jul-18 16:56
Square, flat earth with ice rim 405 greengirl5 08-Jul-18 03:02
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 375 IXOYE 08-Jul-18 01:27
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 380 ldennyjr 09-Jul-18 16:17
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 382 IXOYE 09-Jul-18 21:05
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 387 ldennyjr 10-Jul-18 00:09
Re: Footage of our Beautiful Flat Stationary Earth (20 Miles up)- Youtube 386 greengirl5 08-Jul-18 02:53
Of course the earth is a flat disk - there is photograpic evidence 432 Race Jackson 30-Jul-18 02:31
Re: Of course the earth is a flat disk - there is photograpic evidence 414 cloister 30-Jul-18 09:20
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 436 KsFisher 03-Aug-18 22:10
Re: Flat Stationary Earth CIA DOCUMENTS- mention close sun, firmament, and flat earth 459 IXOYE 15-Sep-18 22:20
my thoughts... 351 Racho 16-Sep-18 16:15
Re: my thoughts... Talk to the CIA about it. 366 IXOYE 16-Sep-18 22:31
I admit...didn't read it 357 Racho 17-Sep-18 04:23
Re: my thoughts... Talk to the CIA about it. 359 ldennyjr 18-Sep-18 21:49
Re: Flat Stationary Earth 317 JohnHermes 21-Jan-19 17:05
AMAZING INFRARED VIDEOS PROVE FLAT/STAIONARY EARTH 354 IXOYE 21-Jan-19 01:47
Re: AMAZING INFRARED VIDEOS PROVE FLAT/STAIONARY EARTH 325 Eddie Larry 21-Jan-19 20:58
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 353 Dr. Troglodyte 22-Jan-19 00:04


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.