Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I didn't believe at all......and now I am less inclined to disbelieve. I am referring to the Ickean theory of the Reptillian agenda. When a friend first handed me a copy years ago I honestly thought he was completely off the wall, but having an open mind I always kept this fantastic idea at the back of my mind, Shapeshifters indeed! Over the years something has become apparent, this is the predominance of Serpent symbolism wherever you are in the world. A balance is maintained in this respect too; Malevolence is a recurring feature as is power, but also wisdom.

This theory is by no means exclusive to the writings of David Icke but has a precedent also such as the subterranean Lizard city under Los Angeles reported in the Media circa thirties.

LA Catacombs

Such a concept does work on the fear of the human mind, of course it does, mainly because as humans we automatically refer toward the malevolent aspects of the Serpent which in many ways has been perpetuated by biblical writings such as the expulsion from paradise or the attachment of the adversary to the form, but a balance can also be maintained between good and evil through the symbolism of wisdom and healing such as the rod of Asculapius or the brazen serpent of Moses.

Such examples of benevolence are suggested in the legend of the plumed serpent or even the Naga King Mucalinda who protected Buddha for 7 days.

Udana2; Mucalindavaggo
Then with the passing of those seven days, the Gracious One arose from that concentration. Then the Nāga King Mucalinda, having understood that the sky was now clear without a cloud, having unravelled his coils from the Gracious One's body, and after withdrawing his own form, and creating the appearance of a young brāhmaṇa, stood in front of the Gracious One, revering the Gracious One with raised hands.

Mucalinda taking the form of the young Brahmana denotes the shapeshift.

This has also been referred to in the agenda due to the association with Mutwa and Icke and presents nothing new. The word Chitauri being in the Bantu dialect denotes Children of the Serpent and presents more food for thought in the bigger picture as far as cultural references are concerned.

Chitauri

The Chitauri most recently being seen in the Marvel Avengers movie as a Shapeshifting race from outer space who emerge from a wormhole/portal-or the armies of Apophis doing the same in Stargate, The Serpent race in Raymond Feist's novels doing the same or the Scarrans John Crighton encounters in Farscape, he also travels through a wormhole, works of fiction apparently.

This interesting passage was apparently translated or authored by Doreal of the Great White Brotherhood, as for the authenticity of the claims attaches to the Emerald tablets of Thoth, that is another subject entirely, but according to some sources he drew on themes such as the emerging race by Bulwer Lytton and the so called Vril and of course Blavatsky. I included the passages purely on the synchronicity of the prose which evokes common subject matter. When taken with relevant minutae it indeed adds fuel to the fire, although skepticism isn't disbelief it is the suspension of outright belief and sitting on the fence maybe somewhat contradictory when presenting such matters as these. I have never had first hand experience of such a phenomena and all my knowledge comes second hand, but the process is indeed interesting education regardless.

8;The Keys of Mystery
In the form of man they amongst us, but only to sight were they as are men. Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men. Crept they into the Councils, taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts the chiefs of the kingdoms, their form and ruling o'er man. Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows to destroy man and rule in his place.
But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic, able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place. Came they to man and taught him the secret, the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent and cast him forth from the place among men.Yet, beware, the serpent still livethin a place that is open at times to the world.Unseen they walk among thee in places where the rites have been said. Again as time passes onward shall they take the semblance of men.

The confluence of imagery is at least to be remarked upon I thought to myself when I came across this statue of the Iguana man Morrop in Peru. To be fair the statue is in a group of a few, albeit that Peru and surrounding areas is profound in that the Serpentine/Reptillian theme pervades South America in spades, alluding to thee Plumed Serpent found in the names such as Quetzcoatl/Kukulcan/Votan etc.

Morrop Peru

The Ubaid period figurine from Mesopotamia has been bandied around a lot, it being one of the earliest examples of Reptillian imagery. I have seen one of the originals in the British Museum and I must say that it is striking to say the least and one cannot help wondering why an artisan would craft such a figure, especially in such a realistic pose such as nurturing a baby. This provides a picture that one could actually say is benevolent in essence, opposed to malevolent which is exactly the feeling that the link below this on expresses, simply Draconian, Predatory.

Ubaid Period

Vigeland

The Horyji Temple in Japan adds to the geographical locations ranging from The America's, Sumer,Africa etc which set archaic precedent.

Japan

tbc

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 14-Dec-17 20:41 by Ophistron.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Chitauri 493 Ophistron 14-Dec-17 11:50
Re: The Chitauri 49 Susan Doris 14-Dec-17 12:13
Re: The Chitauri 61 Ophistron 14-Dec-17 12:39
Re: The Chitauri 45 Susan Doris 14-Dec-17 14:12
Re: The Chitauri 50 Ophistron 14-Dec-17 15:09
Re: The Chitauri 48 Susan Doris 14-Dec-17 15:24
Re: The Chitauri 37 Susan Doris 15-Dec-17 06:24
Re: The Chitauri 34 Ophistron 15-Dec-17 09:03
Chitauri - Serpent iconography 49 Reagent 15-Dec-17 05:30
Re: Chitauri - Serpent iconography 44 Racho 15-Dec-17 06:06
Re: Chitauri - Serpent iconography 39 Ophistron 15-Dec-17 09:05
Re: Chitauri - Serpent iconography 70 Reagent 16-Dec-17 04:18
Re: Chitauri - Serpent iconography 37 Ophistron 15-Dec-17 09:02

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.