Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
When my life was bouncing around various levels after the first levels of my boy, I was aware of many things which drive the mammal base framework of this planet . . . Some ok, some very shabby and seriously below board.

But the mathematicians seem to have the pathway to another whole perceptual level, speaking their more pure language, they go on forays of intuition which often wait decades to be matched the their base reality, like seeing pearls of wisdom in a foreign environment!

I think once we have gotten past sending people to space in glorified beer cans, and build the kinds of ships which must be actually built in space, and crew them, and send them forth, we will come upon many new things! Surviving those things, that's the critical part and the subject of many a story!

One of my concerns has been the ebb and flow of plasma rivers, plasma fields with unusual resonant properties and jetting stars which may not be mapped, or may be variable. The jet from Cygnus is possibly not a star at all, but a machine used to achieve actions at a distance. . . . And it's aimed right at us! It has done some amazing things, too.

Then there is the problem of high spin, and it's recognition. . . . We (common we ) have no way to "see" this stuff yet!
No spectroscope works, space is mostly super cold so no help there, and yet this stuff is an affector . .
It may be a field of origin, and it connects with DNA like fish connect with water. .... friend or foe, large caches of high spin in the common Universe? And mapping of such . . .
Is there any work .. no that's silly there is lots of work on star maps, galaxy maps, but mapping of plasma and etc in space for potential travel?

Or is that an oxymoron, will we always use gates . . . But gates are owned tech, and gates can be configured in so many ways!! Go in one as one life form, come out on another planet as another life form, but your mind and your imagination tend to hold you to familiar patterns!
Oh I can fly, does not apply!

No lack of obstacles . . That's certain.

Some times I look at my screen trying to spell a word, and I find the spelling of English quite incomprehensible!

This is because my "people" drag me through time by my hair and heels, trailing behind but always on call to the automated sex machine of the whole . . (Which holds the base cohesion of the following )
. . . I am at odds with my matriarch, she ruins without redemption of the used, but that's just her.
Warfare within the collective is dirty and dangerous and often fatal, no guns required!!!
After 3000 years of war on this planet, the Life Web of Earthly Humans is a tattered-edged Caution --- blowing in the solar wind.

My days as human seem to be ending, and I will be pulled down by the milling machine of flesh, and they are making allocations, now ---- picking out the parts of my inner self that they want, and I have no idea if I will be a "me" at the end, or killed (they decide), or if I will be another blind and deaf empty place where they bring up the results of their endless and nearly meaningless (to them) sexual exploits.
Or a hard to perceive shiled to go a'hunting . . .
Or a place to sell new chances within madam "I ruin" 's domain!
. . .
Who would be foolish enough to give the control of their life to the camera wielders? ... The camera is the unforgiving master of the sighted being . . . Always --- the camera posibility drives a certain need for a perfect "surface"!!!!!

3 months, . . . The planners say 3 months . . . Better be in Canada! ... Would rather be on another planet, but for now Canada might suffice.

I SWEAR, IF THE MANIAC RAPES ME AGAIN, I WILL DIE ON THE SPOT!!!

Usually, you don't feel the attacks of the manic sex monsters of the sex mafia, but it may be my time to be front and center after a lifetime of celibacy, will the monster be absent? I HOPE!!

Breath is the courser and
Mind is the rider.
~Zoroaster

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28-Nov-17 16:42 by SallyA.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
PHAETON .. Posted previously, no reply, on this board due to alternate dimensions 1242 SallyA 03-Nov-17 04:06
Re: PHAETON .. Posted previously, no reply, on this board due to alternate dimensions 125 eyeofhorus33 03-Nov-17 17:34
Re: PHAETON .. Epithemius and the South Pole .. percentages of novel ideas . . 106 SallyA 03-Nov-17 19:07
Re: PHAETON .. Epithemius and the South Pole .. percentages of novel ideas . . 109 SallyA 03-Nov-17 20:29
Re: PHAETON .. habits of thought, now I perceive . . 132 SallyA 05-Nov-17 21:43
Re: PHAETON .. Posted previously, no reply, on this board due to alternate dimensions 67 Orpheus 24-Nov-17 14:28
Re: PHAETON .. Posted previously, no reply, on this board due to alternate dimensions 70 SallyA 24-Nov-17 18:17
Re: PHAETON .. alternate dimensions ... the cold spot, a connect to ??? 77 SallyA 24-Nov-17 18:34
Re: PHAETON .. alternate dimensions ... the cold spot, a connect to ??? 74 Orpheus 24-Nov-17 19:36
Re: PHAETON .. alternate dimensions ... the cold spot, a connect to ??? 70 SallyA 24-Nov-17 23:58
Re: PHAETON .. alternate dimensions ... the cold spot, a connect to ??? 78 Orpheus 25-Nov-17 01:39
Re: PHAETON .. alternate dimensions ... the cold spot, a connect to ??? 71 SallyA 25-Nov-17 19:35
Re: PHAETON .. alternate dimensions ... the cold spot, a connect to ??? 174 SallyA 28-Nov-17 16:06

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.