Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
did anyone get to see the documentary on channel four about the yeti.
here is a link to a article in the news paper about it and a link at the bottom of the article to the program.
[www.theguardian.com]
i wont give too much away if you havent. but he mentioned about a dna strand that is only from that around that area the denisovans.

Updated genome sequences from two extinct relatives of modern humans suggest that these ‘archaic’ groups bred with humans and with each other more extensively than was previously known.
The ancient genomes, one from a Neanderthal and one from a member of an archaic human group called the Denisovans, were presented at a meeting on ancient DNA at the Royal Society in London. The results suggest that interbreeding went on between the members of several ancient human-like groups in Europe and Asia more than 30,000 years ago, including an as-yet-unknown human ancestor from Asia.
[3tags.org]
As a side track were we reminded of the hobbit race that lived isolated on a island
[grahamhancock.com]
in the yeti program mark sugests if for what ever reason a a race could survive cut off from everyone else. he puts forward the idea a lost group denisovans up in the Himalayas which are suggested to be the reason for the yeti.
from the book ancient traces by michael baigent
in 1995 a team French and British explorers were making their way across a remote region in tibet when they found their way blocked by an unseasonally early snow fall. the detoured through a valley that had not been mapped before and found to their surprise it was filled with large trees which protected several heards of small horses which were about four foot high with wedge shaped heads, the leader of the expedition said that they look like the horse depicted in prehistoric cave paintings in france and spain.
and finally i know iam lineing myself up for some flack mentioning lobsang but in his first book wrote in 1956 he mentions a place where he met a race of yeti's, which does tie in with what has recently been suggested
here on page 159/193 chapter 14
[www.lobsangrampa.org]

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
yeti 2546 michael seabrook 07-Jun-16 21:49
Re: yeti 326 michael seabrook 10-Apr-18 20:19
Re: yeti 270 michael seabrook 04-Jul-18 21:34
Re: yeti 63 michael seabrook 31-Mar-19 20:47

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.