Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I was reading this article on Whitley Strieber's website about a researcher who has discovered playing certain types of music to babies born prematurely has a positive effect on their health.

Again, new research has revealed a molecular basis for the Mozart Effect.

I'm about to give Michael Hayes' High Priests, Quantum Genes another read, hence my interest in the subject right now. I've also just read Secrets in the Fields by Freddy Silva, which describes the acoustic properties of genuine crop circles.

Right now though I'd best finish my review of Ed Kovac's Unseen Forces before he sends Diana Hunt after me (which could be a good thing) ...

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Music for premature babies -- the Mozart Effect 207 Levitating Cat 02-May-05 09:06
Re: Music for premature babies -- the Mozart Effect 93 Very Skeptic 07-May-05 10:38
Re: Music for premature babies -- the Mozart Effect 107 Levitating Cat 07-May-05 11:47
Re: Music for premature babies -- the Mozart Effect 107 coralsea 07-May-05 12:18
Re: Music for premature babies -- the Mozart Effect 94 Joyeuse 07-May-05 15:06
Re: Music for premature babies -- the Mozart Effect 87 Very Skeptic 07-May-05 12:45
Re: Music for premature babies -- the Mozart Effect 109 Joyeuse 07-May-05 19:53
Re: Music for premature babies -- the Mozart Effect 132 Very Skeptic 07-May-05 20:48
Re: Music for premature babies -- the Mozart Effect 114 Joyeuse 07-May-05 22:56

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.