Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Rob, I was reading what you said about "Political Correctness." I can tell you that "Political Correctness" never unifies; it just seeks fragmentation and division. It never seeks peace and understanding among man. Also, it is constantly changing its chameleon-like colors and strategies, in order to wreak more havoc and misunderstanding among human beings.

I have read your and other people's posts in which you mention a secret world government called "The Illumaniti." But "The Illumaniti" is not a specific organization and body of men. However, it is the secret government of all nations and all men. It has no written laws, and no one who breaks its laws necessarily goes to a government owned prison with iron bars, although this is indeed more than possible. It enforces its edicts better than any legal system can - and with fewer people. As few as a handful of Politically Correct New Salem Witchcraft Judges can force a whole nation to tremble and even change its laws. Here's one instance in the U.K. Recently, the Political Correct Demons have convinced the Church of England to strike out the part of the King James Version of the Bible, that calls the Three Wise Men the Three Wise Men, substituting in its place the Magi. They have demanded this because they say that the Magi could have just as easily been women. Rob, the three Magi WERE men, and they were kings. Even their names, Baltazar, Caspar, and Melchor bring this out, for they are titles of ancient North Indian Kashmirian and Balti male leaders. However, one has to have some acquaintance with Sanskrit in order to know this. Rob, we all know that King James was in no way an exemplary person. And I can tell you that it makes no difference to me if one reads the King James Version, the Catholic Version, the Syrian Versian, the Chaldean Version, the Koran, the Hindu Vedas, or any other kind of holy book. But the English people have chosen the King James Version. What business is it of the Illuminati - the Politically Correct Demons? I can tell you what their "business" is. It is the business of knocking the foundations out of English culture.

In my time, it was "politically correct" to openly persecute and harass Negroes. Anyone seeking any kind of understanding, mercy, and peace with and for them was "politically incorrect." Here's a great example of how it worked:

When I mustered out of the Marine Corps in 1954, I decided to accumulate enough money for my friend Haig Kurdian's and my projected trip to drive on the Pan American Highway as far as Panama. After being enslaved by sergeants for two years, I didn't want to work in Dad's company because he was a total devotee of the Puritan Work Ethic and an around-the-clock workaholic. Therefore, I got a job as a material analyst in Beech Aircraft Company, in Wichita, Kansas. Dad had a large number of fourplex apartment houses, some of which were in the Negro section of Wichita. He said I could live in one free of charge, if I so desired. I chose to occupy an apartment in the Negro section.

One day, I told a fellow material analyst that I was openly dating Negro girls. Immediately he stood up and yelled to everyone in the department: "Hey, people! Did you know that Gene lives in N-----town and dates N----- girls openly?" Rob, immediately I became a pariah in the department. I'm surprised that I was permitted to keep my job.

A few days later, he came over to me and whispered: "Gene, would you invite me to your apartment and introduce me to a good-looking N------ girl?"

"I'd be glad to," I answered. "But you must adhere strictly to my conditions."

"What are they?" He said.

"First, you must stop calling them N------ women. Second, you must right now stand up before this department and tell everyone that you would dearly love to wrap your arms tightly around a beautiful, glistening-black Negro girl. Do that, and I'll introduce you to some incredibly beautiful Negro women."

He complained, "Hell, Gene, you know I can't do that. It's an unwritten law that we should scorn Negroes. I'd lose social acceptability and respectability after that."

I answered, "Well, you didn't hesitate to put me in bad stead with the politically correct people."

"But you gave me no choice. You said this openly in front of the people you work with. If I did nothing, I would be judged and condemned along with you."

"Okay then," I responded. "Then I'm judging and condemning you to never find out just how charming many Negro women can be."

Rob, later on, our wonderful American government, which I dearly love in spite of what anyone in the world thinks, passed Civil Rights laws. It was then that the Politically Correct Demons chose another strategy to drive a wedge between the American people and keep on making life miserable for both the Whites and the Blacks. Here are two of the many ways they did and do it:

I know without asking that you know how Negroes are generally portrayed in the movies. Are they not generally depicted as clowns? My wife and I regularly attend movies about Negroes, such as the recent Barber Shop II. Rob, I saw a large number of Blacks in the auditorium, laughing merrily at the way they are being covertly mocked and belittled thusly in the media. I never hear or read about any Politically Correct Devils putting a stop to such movies. Why aren't the Whites depicted as clowns in those movies?

Here in the United States, it is politically incorrect taboo for a White to openly express his disdain for Ebonics (Black English) and Spanglish (a horrendous, careless mixture of Spanish and English. Any White who does this is depicted as racist and "politically incorrect." Rob, NOT ONE POLITICALLY CORRECT ACTIVIST educates Blacks to understand that people of whatever race and ethnicity, speaking such substandard English get only substandard jobs, unless of course, they are champion basketball and football players.

I have an extremely educated White politically correct friend who deplores my condemnation of substandard street English and jargon. He calls me a vile racist. Yet, Rob, he himself speaks nearly perfect, impeccable, eloquent English. He will not speak any other way. If Ebonics is so great, why doesn't HE go around speaking it?

Rob, political correctness divides, conquers, and destroys without having to obey any written laws. It does not seek any kind of union in our so-called "pluralistic" society. On the contrary, it INSISTS on pluralism and division.

Rob, here in the United States, for the sake of political correctness, Americans are generally forced publicly to display disdain and dislike for President Bush and the U.K.'s Tony Blair. Although I can't foresee what's going to happen next November, I can guarantee you that if an election were held today, President Bush would win, and if possible, we'd make Tony Blair vice-president. They're our favorite guys. Yet, in public, you wouldn't think so. Even I badmouth Bush in public. I often say such things as, "Bush is bushwhacking America; he's a venomous Central American bushmaster serpent;" etc. But how will I vote next November? Well, no "politically correct" devil will be in the booth with me when I check BUSH'S name!

Political correctness is just another variation of the demon BELIEF. Not one belief on earth seeks the unification of mankind - just more and more division; more and more tears and killing.

Think about these things seriously, Rob. Look within your heart. You know the answers are there. Ask yourself why the politically correct U.K. crowd was able to even get the King James Version of the Bible rewritten - their way!

Gene

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 486 gene douglas 13-Feb-04 13:33
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 128 Milo 13-Feb-04 20:28
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 158 sunbeam 13-Feb-04 22:28
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 165 Milo 13-Feb-04 23:12
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 142 gene douglas 14-Feb-04 01:15
The planet Pleiades 151 Richard Fusniak 14-Feb-04 19:41
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 199 sunbeam 13-Feb-04 22:49
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 119 Milo 14-Feb-04 00:09
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 117 gene douglas 14-Feb-04 03:20
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 116 Milo 14-Feb-04 04:44
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 168 gene douglas 14-Feb-04 05:40
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 142 Milo 14-Feb-04 06:40
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 174 gene douglas 14-Feb-04 12:12
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 116 Milo 14-Feb-04 16:18
Rob. we have now reached Impasse! 194 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 02:35
Re: Rob. we have now reached Impasse! 144 Milo 15-Feb-04 05:24
Re: Rob. we have now reached Impasse! 130 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 09:19
Re: Rob. we have now reached Impasse! 119 Milo 15-Feb-04 13:27
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 116 adequatedane 14-Feb-04 16:32
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 176 Milo 14-Feb-04 16:39
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 114 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 02:44
Mod remark 164 Kees 15-Feb-04 14:24
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 113 Kees 15-Feb-04 14:34
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 117 Milo 15-Feb-04 15:07
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 235 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 15:18
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 149 Milo 15-Feb-04 15:44
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 189 sunbeam 17-Feb-04 21:58
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 154 Elizabeth Newton 14-Feb-04 05:23
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 150 gene douglas 14-Feb-04 05:48
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 139 Milo 14-Feb-04 06:29
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 160 Prue 14-Feb-04 18:07
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 102 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 00:36
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 160 Prue 15-Feb-04 10:13
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 137 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 14:57
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 171 Prue 15-Feb-04 16:44
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 134 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 17:15
The Osiris template 145 Kees 15-Feb-04 14:39
Re: The Osiris template 122 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 15:30
Re: The Osiris template 152 Milo 15-Feb-04 15:49
Re: The Osiris template 153 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 16:23
Re: The Osiris template 117 Milo 15-Feb-04 17:07
Re: The Osiris template 148 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 17:33
Re: The Osiris template 147 Milo 15-Feb-04 17:50
Re: The Osiris template 158 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 18:32
Re: The Osiris template 127 Milo 15-Feb-04 18:43
Re: The Osiris template 156 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 19:03
Re: The Osiris template 114 Mark Staab 15-Feb-04 18:50
Re: The Osiris template 151 gene douglas 15-Feb-04 18:58
Re: The Osiris template 146 Mark Staab 15-Feb-04 20:08
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 164 jestahley3 15-Feb-04 05:27
Re: Similarities between lives of Jesus Christ and India's Iesus Krishna. 214 jestahley3 15-Feb-04 17:12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.