Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Segestan,

One can only come to the conclusion that Jesus was not the Son of God, who incarnated on earth, through an act of faith because the there is no scientific method available to draw a conclusion either way.

I respect the conclusion you've come to and you've obviously arrived at it through your own intuition but I disagree with you when you say, "there are No favorite sons". I don't believe all men are equal, simply because many men have weakened themselves by allowing their spirits to become corrupted.

However, I could entertain the idea that all men were created equal, each having their own valuble piece of the dream. Feelings of inequality have arisen because some decided to steel the dreams of others... but that's heading away from the subject of this thread.

regards
Rob

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
It's not Jesus but the story that's important. 466 PhilH 13-Feb-04 06:11
Re: It's not Jesus but the story that's important. 140 Milo 13-Feb-04 06:47
Re: It's not Jesus but the story that's important. 146 Richard Fusniak 13-Feb-04 16:05
Re: It's not Jesus but the story that's important. 138 Milo 13-Feb-04 19:25
Re: It's not Jesus but the story that's important. 200 Nebankh 13-Feb-04 16:30
Re: It's not Jesus but the story that's important. 126 Milo 13-Feb-04 19:37
Re: It's not Jesus but the story that's important. 138 Segestan 13-Feb-04 14:27
Re: It's not Jesus but the story that's important. 167 Milo 13-Feb-04 19:51
Re: It's not Jesus but the story that's important. 252 Cookiemonsters 14-Feb-04 23:30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.