Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Fiasco, you were probably weren't corresponding on GH when I was discussing Atlantis. I will not get into such a discussion again, for I'll lose for sure - not for lack of evidence, but just for getting worn down to a nubbin: The Nahuatl name for the Atlantic Ocean is ATLANTONA (Resplendent Lady of the Waters); Atlanteotl (Gods from the Atlantic Ocean). This was one of their names for the Spaniards. Atlantes (Underworld Gods holding up the Upper World). They were the idols holding up temple roofs, such as the Atlantes of Tula, Hidalgo; Atlantl (person who lives by water); Atlanteca (common person living in a community by water); Atlantecatl (member of the gentility living by water); Atl (God of Water, Atlas, Water). There are others, but I'll stop here. All those discussions I had about this before wore me down. Now, I don't care where Atlantis is.

Actually, the location of Atlantis is trivial compared with the real problems in the world. For example, when I was a marine in Korea, I was noted for brewing the world's best coffee even though I, myself, don't like it. But I love its odor. One day, I served my colonel a cup of coffee that disappointed him. He started ranting and railing, complaining like a crazy man. I said to him: "Sir, people are dying and suffering all around us - and you're concerned about a bad cup of coffee?"

Gene

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 1326 gene douglas 13-Feb-04 04:57
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 223 fiascohoho 13-Feb-04 06:23
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 223 gene douglas 13-Feb-04 10:30
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 195 Hoppy 13-Feb-04 13:34
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 179 gene douglas 13-Feb-04 16:20
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 196 Hoppy 13-Feb-04 18:41
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 248 fiascohoho 13-Feb-04 19:30
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 254 fiascohoho 13-Feb-04 19:25
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 384 gene douglas 13-Feb-04 22:25
Wow! Great bit of synchronicity for me! 182 Sherman Peabody 13-Feb-04 22:41
Re: Wow! Great bit of synchronicity for me! 202 Hoppy 13-Feb-04 23:28
Re: Wow! Great bit of synchronicity for me! 278 gene douglas 14-Feb-04 01:24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.