Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Well Gene,
I'm not sure what to call it. My Dad couldn't come up with a name for it either. It has strong similarities to that of don Juan/Castaneda but without power-plants and such. As with "seeing", I do "see" the aura quite the same as DJ but as yet, not exactly the same, and I respect others and rarely "see" anyone without permission, except for the very young and anyone who is not able to give it. Seeing is but one of many ways of using the Lines of the World.

In a way, I am a teacher, yet I have no students because they all depart on their own path. In the same way, I am a leader without followers. I could say I am one page in the life of each person the Nagual sends my way,,, I don't search for or invite anyone,,, I simply wait and they come to me. There have been times when after knowing some one for 10 years, that person suddenly becomes "my task" and I go to work. A few found me here, on this board.

In terms of "practicing the skills", I make use of and learn from infants, pets, and the weather. Most of the time, these events are private and a matter of personal practice. But, some are what I would call a demonstration by the Nagual for a special person and a form of invitation to that person. This type always fills me with fright for a short time but it is a beautiful fright.

All in all, a name is not important and time here is too short. I never know when a new task will pop in. Whatever it can be called, it is more to me than my life and I will greet my death with it... Perhaps I will just "burn with the fire from within"...

Agape, Deano

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 1324 gene douglas 13-Feb-04 04:57
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 222 fiascohoho 13-Feb-04 06:23
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 223 gene douglas 13-Feb-04 10:30
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 195 Hoppy 13-Feb-04 13:34
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 179 gene douglas 13-Feb-04 16:20
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 195 Hoppy 13-Feb-04 18:41
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 248 fiascohoho 13-Feb-04 19:30
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 253 fiascohoho 13-Feb-04 19:25
Re: Is the Mexican NAGUAL an India Import? 384 gene douglas 13-Feb-04 22:25
Wow! Great bit of synchronicity for me! 182 Sherman Peabody 13-Feb-04 22:41
Re: Wow! Great bit of synchronicity for me! 202 Hoppy 13-Feb-04 23:28
Re: Wow! Great bit of synchronicity for me! 277 gene douglas 14-Feb-04 01:24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.