Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Fred, I certainlty enjoyed your posting. At first, I, too, had trouble getting in the Mysteries section because I was mistakenly trying posting non-spiritual postings on the Outer Space board. I wish you could transfer this message to that side. We need people to know everything possible about The Flaming Swords. As you know, responseto my posting about the Disneyland ride is dying here, and fewer and naturally, fewer people will be reading it. Perhaps one of the moderators will be able to post for you. I've noticed lately that the Mysteries board is one of the least frequented. In the past, it was the most popular. It may be that you aren't the only one having this kind of trouble. Please contact the moderator because I need your posting on that side. I'll go to your website also.

It took me a long time to get it into my thick head that the Phoenicians were just a "sea people" who had once upon a time originated from the Erythean sea area in India. However, over the years, they lost their awareness of their common Indic origins and became different nationalities. When we read about the people of ancient times renting the services of the Phoenicians, they really meant "the coastal peoples."

I'll go in to this later as people make further enquiries. Please try to post on that side. There must be some reason for why what was the most popular message board is the apparently least frequented.

I'll be waiting for this.

Gene

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 538 gene douglas 28-Jan-04 10:08
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 143 maria k. 28-Jan-04 18:52
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 135 gene douglas 28-Jan-04 19:27
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 149 Hoppy 29-Jan-04 01:24
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 141 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 05:11
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 150 maria k. 29-Jan-04 05:00
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 125 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 05:19
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 211 maria k. 29-Jan-04 07:32
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 139 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 10:01
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 148 Caduceus 29-Jan-04 04:41
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 141 Segestan 29-Jan-04 14:59
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 161 Fredspage 31-Jan-04 17:38
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 346 gene douglas 31-Jan-04 17:59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.