Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I tried to post this pn reply to your post on the Mysteries board, but seemed to have trouble so in the meantime I will post it here for you.

With regard to the Flaming Sword," you could go to my website where I describe the results of my research into Human Behaviour. I show why we have to explain, how explantions become beliefs, and how beliefs have to try to spread and destroy other conflicting beliefs. We actually need the "Flaming Sword" but some of us recognise it and get past it.

[www.fredspage.org]

As to the Phoenicians, I have long suspected that there was somthing we were not being told, but everytime I looked into it I found so many conflicting stories that I gave up.

I think you have a wonderful insight into the subject and willl follow it up diligently. This may be the kiss of death as I so very seldom find people who think as I do. All I was ever told was wrong!

The philosophy I have developed from my researches enables me to live a long and happy life, no matter what my circumstances.

Fred

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 683 gene douglas 28-Jan-04 10:08
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 186 maria k. 28-Jan-04 18:52
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 179 gene douglas 28-Jan-04 19:27
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 195 Hoppy 29-Jan-04 01:24
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 184 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 05:11
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 194 maria k. 29-Jan-04 05:00
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 168 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 05:19
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 255 maria k. 29-Jan-04 07:32
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 182 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 10:01
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 191 Caduceus 29-Jan-04 04:41
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 185 Segestan 29-Jan-04 14:59
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 206 Fredspage 31-Jan-04 17:38
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 444 gene douglas 31-Jan-04 17:59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.