Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hello Gene

Another fine post.
Yes that was an interesting ride.
However that's all it was as an enlightening tool for the mind.

Matter that can be observed , with matter appears as particles.

The creators of that ride, they assumed wrongly an End of You, as a unitized collection of particles, then rejoining an un-organized that , at least until your once unsed particles could be re-organized as a particle of a star , a world or have what, assumed incorrectly that this biologic dissolution was actually --You.
The scene of matter going about’s it’s designed roles , in what-ever design that might be , has nothing to do with your Eternal Nature as an I AM.

You are Eternal , without an vehicle of biology, existing as an Conscious Image. You are Very real before the use of biology. You are very real after the use of biology.
All that happens with your vehicle of biology is apart of an materialized existence where changes are the reason for the reasons.
Life in the flesh , the particle flesh, living in an existing state where changes requires the believe of life and death, this is the Gift to Self from Self , agreed as reality by an endless number of Universally existing naturally ,.....Conscious Souls.

We do Not die as a Self, We do Not belong to the whole particle universe as pieces. We are a Whole Complete I AM. ...Always.

Regards,

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 682 gene douglas 28-Jan-04 10:08
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 186 maria k. 28-Jan-04 18:52
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 179 gene douglas 28-Jan-04 19:27
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 195 Hoppy 29-Jan-04 01:24
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 184 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 05:11
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 193 maria k. 29-Jan-04 05:00
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 168 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 05:19
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 255 maria k. 29-Jan-04 07:32
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 182 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 10:01
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 191 Caduceus 29-Jan-04 04:41
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 184 Segestan 29-Jan-04 14:59
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 206 Fredspage 31-Jan-04 17:38
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 444 gene douglas 31-Jan-04 17:59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.