Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister

Greetings:

Disneyland, Anaheim, California, once had a fascinating "scientific" ride that actually proved Man's infinity. However, since few people really understood its significance, the ride was later discontinued.

In this ride, the passengers were supposedly shrunk to the size of germs and injected into what I think was a human body. That was a long time ago. And even after entering this body, they continued to shrink infinitely.

As the riders continued to shrink, this body suddenly began to appear as full of holes as a Swiss cheese. After a while, the Swiss cheese effect became just a sea of floating tubes, threads, and other debris. Later on, what was once a human body just became Space, with its sun, planets, stars, and the like.

Finally, the passengers were transported to one of these infinitely small planets and were just about to enter it when the narrator of our ride pretended to become afraid and "pulled" us back to the so-called "real world." On our way out, we saw him peering at us from a microscope.

This "ride" proved to me that I am an infinitely small particle of space. What I perceive to be "me" is really a vast collection of super-small planets, stars, suns, etc., enclosed in a perimeter that I call "me." In short, the ego. Remove the ego, and I'm pure space again. It's a cosmic game that Nature plays with us on a strange type of cosmic chess board. I concur with the English philosopher and scientist Haldane that Nature throws up this illusion in order to keep unsatisfactory candidates from evolving until they quit being so stubborn.

By now, some readers may be wanting to explain that in this ride, the passengers were just observing what would happen were they infinitely small. But in this case, they were not.

But they were! And so are you! Although the passengers did not know it, they were already either "Swiss cheeses" or infinite space for other beings we don't even know about yet. If this were not true, the scientists who designed Disneyland's Inner Space ride would not have been able to conceive such an illusion for us.

So, do we die? In reality we do not. What we imagine to be our life is just Maya or Illusion.

What I have described implies that we, too, are infinitely small parts of a large body. The Hindus teach that this is true. And its name is BRAHMA. Jayendra Upadhye, one of my Hindu friends. has told me that the being we now inhabit, Brahma, "ages" and "dies" just like the rest of us, in another infinitely large body. It also "reincarnates" and is "reborn," just as we do within the "body" of Brahma. Jayendra tells me that Brahma is now middle-aged.

Why do we call Brahma "God?" This word is derived from the North Indian word "God" or "Khod," meaning "The Vulva." The connotation is "The Eternal Beginning" because we are constantly and eternally being born and reborn, along with Brahma. We may call it "The Big Bang."

According to the Hebrew Kabalah and Hindu Philosophy, mankind, of all the other creatures on earth, has the unique freedom to choose to evolve or devolve - or never to evolve at all. If he chooses never to evolve, all he has to do is loudly declare: "God doesn't exist!" "To Hell with God! I don't need him!" Or, "Anyone who thinks God is real is a stupid, ignorant, irrational, and unscientific fool!" As the Buddhists say, "Repeat something over and over often enough and, for you, it will become a law of the Universe."

If what I have just said intrigues anyone, I will have Jayendra himself describe "Brahma" to you in greater detail..

Why must we understand this "Brahma" concept and admit its reality? The Hebrew Kabalists say that the universe will remain in a state of imbalance until we do.

Gene D. Matlock

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 538 gene douglas 28-Jan-04 10:08
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 143 maria k. 28-Jan-04 18:52
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 135 gene douglas 28-Jan-04 19:27
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 149 Hoppy 29-Jan-04 01:24
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 141 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 05:11
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 150 maria k. 29-Jan-04 05:00
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 125 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 05:19
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 211 maria k. 29-Jan-04 07:32
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 139 gene douglas 29-Jan-04 10:01
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 148 Caduceus 29-Jan-04 04:41
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 141 Segestan 29-Jan-04 14:59
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 161 Fredspage 31-Jan-04 17:38
Re: How a Disneyland Ride Proved to Me That We Never Die! 347 gene douglas 31-Jan-04 17:59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.