Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
My parents were both cremated, also my maternal grandparents, but they still had a small tombstone with their names and dates.
My sister changed the names for simply "mum and dad" (in Danish) as she could not always so easily get to the place and tidy up a bit. Very small area, but a place to put flowers at, if you wanted to. Of course, I was not there to do that.
I want something similar for myself. I don't like it that some have an urn with the ashes in their house, but if they like it, it is none of my business.

If I could find a good joke to put on a small stone! There was a Danish/Norwegian poet, who wrote himself a really funny poem to put on his stone, but I can't translate it so you too would laugh.

I, of course, would be in the spirit world, so "I" would not be where my ashes would be. Have the ashes scattered somewhere? It might blow back in my family's faces. Too spooky anyway.

GG.

Susan Doris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would anyone nowadays want a tombstone in the
> first place?! :)
> In any case, far more people should opt for
> cremation - much tidier an environmentally
> friendly.
>
>
> Susan

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
What would you want engraved on your tombstone. 352 Brian Patterson 22-Dec-19 04:03
Re: What would you want engraved on your tombstone. 49 grangram 22-Dec-19 08:27
Re: What would you want engraved on your tombstone. 43 Susan Doris 22-Dec-19 10:46
Re: What would you want engraved on your tombstone. 42 greengirl5 22-Dec-19 11:57
Re: What would you want engraved on your tombstone. 46 Eddie Larry 22-Dec-19 15:32
Re: What would you want engraved on your tombstone. 35 greengirl5 22-Dec-19 20:30
Re: What would you want engraved on your tombstone. 37 Eddie Larry 22-Dec-19 21:37
Re: What would you want engraved on your tombstone. 37 greengirl5 22-Dec-19 22:03
Re: What would you want engraved on your tombstone. 36 Eddie Larry 22-Dec-19 23:03
Re: What would you want engraved on your tombstone. 72 Nolondil 23-Dec-19 01:25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.