Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Our very being is now accosted by the quantum "facts". We are the quantum field of reality. Let's look at this.

The four paradigms of the quantum reality- Part 1.

A. The particle/wave; a clever chameleon effect.
B. Bi-location; this is the state of "complementarianism". The two places at the same time.
C. Observer influence; Quantum mind influences Quantum Field.
D. Chaotic, random activity? These are actually "user-friendly" actions of the quantum field; the energy fluctuations are ever apparent because of the space/time arena where the quanta behaves as the Paradigm of Change, AND ALSO the status of stability; intermittently change-oriented sub-atomic entities focused on the appearance/ dissappearance of their activity within the field of sub-atomic reactions to observation.

I will have to write a bit to include any free-thoughts that I have.
The Quantum "Reality" is not strange or impossible. I have given some thought to these four calling-cards from the quantum arena. We are being "educated" by the plenty of quantum entities for the sake of our continuance in the "macro" world of space/time. Yes, the "micro" world gives us four considerations to focus upon concerning these four behaviors of the quantum field.

The particle/wave function is absolutely marvelous to interpret. The status of a quantum entity is designed as a "chameleon" effect in every possible mannerism of both survival and flexibility. I see, on a pond of water (two-dimensional), a pattern of concentric circles when a pebble lands in the pond. The quantum, however, is three-dimensional. The simple reason for the particle/wave activity of a quantum entity is that the quantum entity must adjust itself to its environment. A particle "assumes" either the stability as a single unit; whereas the wave function is its "moving" status, to go elsewhere until it can resume the stationary position again.

Now, the bi-location function is as neccessary as any biological cell's output to increase its survivability. The quantum behaves the same way as two people holding hands for a common survival; they are separate entities, yet share a common frame of intention and sympathy. So, also, a quantum entity can abide in two places as a mirror-effective entity occupying "separate" locations. I mean by "sympathy" that now there are twin entries of a quantum candidate; now there has become a paradox of identical quantum forms, just so that more space can be occupied simultaneously. This guarantees the "existence" of that twin quantum entity. It is important to note that the microcosm must have simultaneous existence within the macrocosm.

This in no way equals or copies the cell-division phenomena for biological survival. This is rather a twin component of a single quantum entity verily occupying two separate space/time positions in order to satisfy the need of a twin quantum entity in "force" within the macrocosm. It is "safety in numbers"; the twin is established as a backup technique to survive any space/time intrusions that occur when human tests ensue a measurement of any one quantum entity (speculation here). It is self-defence; the quantum is catagorized here as a bi-location entity.

Now, since the observer has the quantum field also within their body, the whole structure and balance of the virgin quantum field is interfered with by the very same quantum field within the body of the observer. The "relative" quantum field from the observer's body will actually "match" the quantum field being observed. It is not strange, it is a "relationship" between the quantum field in the observer activating the quantum field in the "observed" entity. It is "water meets water", or, here the quantum meets the quantum. No observer is exempt from their own quantum field within the body; that is how the observer effect "synchronizes" with the observed entity under investigation.

I have more written down (a few more long paragraphs), yet I hope to see a comment or two whether I should continue, or not. Thanks for your participation.

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
The quantum mystery is the greatest challenge of our current times....... 406 Itatw70s 21-Dec-19 21:41
Re: The quantum mystery is the greatest challenge of our current times....... 55 seasmith 21-Dec-19 23:20
Re: The quantum mystery is the greatest challenge of our current times....... 50 Itatw70s 21-Dec-19 23:48
Re: The quantum mystery is the greatest challenge of our current times....... 47 Glass Jigsaw 22-Dec-19 03:13
Re: The quantum mystery is the greatest challenge of our current times....... 47 Itatw70s 22-Dec-19 16:27
Re: The quantum mystery is the greatest challenge of our current times....... 46 Susan Doris 22-Dec-19 17:21
Re: The quantum mystery is the greatest challenge of our current times....... 42 Glass Jigsaw 22-Dec-19 17:41
Re: The quantum mystery is the greatest challenge of our current times....... 37 Itatw70s 22-Dec-19 19:47
Re: The quantum mystery is the greatest challenge of our current times....... 38 Itatw70s 24-Dec-19 12:30
Re: The quantum mystery is the greatest challenge of our current times....... 37 Glass Jigsaw 24-Dec-19 14:10
Re: The quantum mystery is the greatest challenge of our current times....... 72 Itatw70s 24-Dec-19 15:28
Mod Note > Topic Moved 51 Dr. Troglodyte 22-Dec-19 00:06
Mod Warning #2 > Itatw70s 55 Dr. Troglodyte 22-Dec-19 00:10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.