Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
So I hit the nail on the head; it is a social contract with any influencial artifice. I just must keep digging though. I may be adversarial if not simply inquisitive. I have never been accepted as I am; other people's opinions grate upon me, even here on GHMB. Not anyone in particular, since all is fair in discussion or dispute. But this has been a rude awakening for me and I squirm at the remarks from some here. Yet, I know that words are just words; yet I question the motives of some here. Evasion is used commonly here, but I am no stranger to such behavior. I just have hoped that relations would improve, but no; not happening at all. I accept this Forum as is, a ground of opinions and criticisms.

Thanks for your insights.

PS. Psychology is a science that rarely is used here. I have been as clear as I can be. Some just don't get my projections; that of community and common reciprocation to ideas here. Frankly, some ideas are pushed without any sociable considerations. I am accused of "psychoanalysis" by a very few. I was introduced to that field in high school, and I can't help seeing behavior in that light.

Anyways, as said by some, it is all about me. Right. I am inquisitive concerning other people. That is just a knee jerk reaction to the abrasive nature of some posts here.

You mentioned a standard normal distribution. Is it possible that it is a standard MUTUAL distribution. Think how MANY expectations have been put upon us since childhood. The song from Paul Simon is the standard reaction to such imposition upon young minds, who don't yet have the thinking skills to question such indoctrinations. That comes later, maybe even MUCH later in life.

[youtu.be]

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12-Oct-19 22:35 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 379 Itatw70s 12-Oct-19 19:17
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 38 Eddie Larry 12-Oct-19 19:59
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 35 Itatw70s 12-Oct-19 20:34
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 41 drrayeye 12-Oct-19 21:33
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 45 Itatw70s 12-Oct-19 22:06
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 39 Glass Jigsaw 13-Oct-19 00:34
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 42 jazzmumbles 13-Oct-19 02:13
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 42 Itatw70s 13-Oct-19 13:14
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 33 Glass Jigsaw 14-Oct-19 01:11
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 36 Itatw70s 14-Oct-19 11:20
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 29 Glass Jigsaw 14-Oct-19 15:25
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 44 Itatw70s 14-Oct-19 16:22
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 42 CJD1965 17-Oct-19 18:01
Re: Is the concept of "Normal" a delusion? 32 Itatw70s 19-Oct-19 17:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.