Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Well, Ray, you're a smart fellow indeed. Kudos!!!

As for me, I keep an open mind, like Susan might say, of even the slightest possibilities that MAYBE, as in all Eureka moments, that the Quest will present itself in due time. Then maybe the attention will focus on solving these statistics that just don't MOVE a soul to act likewise.

PS. The only question that remains is whether the captain of a ship is only focused upon the helm and the rudder, yet totally oblivious of the mast, the hull and maybe to some small degree, to the ocean itself? That was my morning meditation.

Later today:

Here is a progressive exploration of resonant frequencies that was actually featured in the 1960s Star Trek series, when Dr. McCoy used a device to heal people.

This video in 6.5 minutes showcases the experiments done to find the "magic frequency". Check it out!!!!

[youtu.be]

Now, I had a dream just recently that had several Shamans presiding over me; that is they, by their presence, witnessed my presence just as I am. No rituals or actions were done; just presiding over me.

Today, I just heard and witnessed this song that is obviously sympathetic to the ancient shamans' ways. Listen and enjoy, for there is a lot of ancient practices out there in the world.

[youtu.be]

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 08-Oct-19 19:43 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 429 Itatw70s 05-Oct-19 23:40
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 34 Eddie Larry 06-Oct-19 03:12
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 27 Itatw70s 06-Oct-19 14:54
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 29 Eddie Larry 06-Oct-19 16:26
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 35 drrayeye 06-Oct-19 08:13
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 38 Itatw70s 06-Oct-19 15:05
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 37 drrayeye 06-Oct-19 23:54
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 30 Itatw70s 07-Oct-19 19:37
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 35 drrayeye 07-Oct-19 22:44
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe. EDITED LATER SAME DAY. 50 Itatw70s 08-Oct-19 11:30
The Inner game of Life 41 grangram 07-Oct-19 08:41
Re: The Inner game of Life 37 Itatw70s 07-Oct-19 11:30
Re: The Inner game of Life 33 Itatw70s 07-Oct-19 19:16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.