Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Okay, Ray, since you are STRICT about not straying outside of the science circle, I have one question left:

What exactly is the how and why of doing specific research so that UNANSWERED QUESTIONS can be both addressed and validated?

I really don't understand the science community being so RELUCTANT (in order to save face and career) to investigate what science may call a "fringe" pseudoscience arena of what may be the most INTERESTING and PUZZLING phenomena that many folks ( including, but not ignoring the Shamanistic traditions) have declared to EXIST?

I can see the faces of your colleagues shaking their heads in dismay that someone should even SUGGEST such an investigation!!! That kind of behavior is what actually puts science ON STASIS with ABSOLUTELY no interest nor conviction to AT LEAST GIVE IT A GO!!! Thus, no advancement is pending, because no one is answering the doorbell, AT ALL!!!

Now you know what I THINK, based on your denials of even the plausibility of mind/ matter research.

Thankyou for letting me share.

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 411 Itatw70s 05-Oct-19 23:40
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 33 Eddie Larry 06-Oct-19 03:12
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 26 Itatw70s 06-Oct-19 14:54
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 28 Eddie Larry 06-Oct-19 16:26
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 34 drrayeye 06-Oct-19 08:13
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 36 Itatw70s 06-Oct-19 15:05
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 36 drrayeye 06-Oct-19 23:54
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 28 Itatw70s 07-Oct-19 19:37
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 34 drrayeye 07-Oct-19 22:44
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe. EDITED LATER SAME DAY. 50 Itatw70s 08-Oct-19 11:30
The Inner game of Life 40 grangram 07-Oct-19 08:41
Re: The Inner game of Life 36 Itatw70s 07-Oct-19 11:30
Re: The Inner game of Life 32 Itatw70s 07-Oct-19 19:16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.