Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Agreed, Ray. Connections are not obvious, but are they inferred? What do you think? Is it possible just to co-exist with matter in any way that consciousness CAN be influential? Is any remnant of mind in any way interactive with the realm of reality? After all, we have all grown up here and participate all of the time with reality. These are valid questions, which is why I keep coming back to them.

Even though there is not yet established evidence, and I must admit that two things are neccessary: a research program and intelligent processes of investigation required to proceed with this proposition. Who and Why are the keys to uncover such a delicate operation of Neuroscience along with any other branch of science that may be involved. Is it too much to at least raise the question for any study to begin? I hope so because I am fascinated by the conjecture!!!

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 426 Itatw70s 05-Oct-19 23:40
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 33 Eddie Larry 06-Oct-19 03:12
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 26 Itatw70s 06-Oct-19 14:54
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 28 Eddie Larry 06-Oct-19 16:26
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 34 drrayeye 06-Oct-19 08:13
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 36 Itatw70s 06-Oct-19 15:05
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 36 drrayeye 06-Oct-19 23:54
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 29 Itatw70s 07-Oct-19 19:37
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe.... 34 drrayeye 07-Oct-19 22:44
Re: Symbiosis; the "invisible" consciousness and the material universe. EDITED LATER SAME DAY. 50 Itatw70s 08-Oct-19 11:30
The Inner game of Life 40 grangram 07-Oct-19 08:41
Re: The Inner game of Life 36 Itatw70s 07-Oct-19 11:30
Re: The Inner game of Life 32 Itatw70s 07-Oct-19 19:16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.