Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I can't help noticing how so many people are barraged with information just from their smartphones!! Yes, I have one, but I use it, mostly, rather than it using me ( that's a tough job to say the least!!).
I have seen some scary behavior when people crossing intersections are doing so with their heads down looking at their phones!!!

At work, when there is a lull, I find it annoying when the manager is listening to I don't know WHAT?!! That's what he and others do when there are no immediate deliveries. I am not among the three contract drivers, so I'm backup. I am happiest when I'm out delivering. Otherwise, I dispatch, running around the warehouse pulling parts.

Anyways, is there a benefit to constantly beeping phones with e-mails, texts, and lately, commercials that just barge in when you are doing something, like writing this OP? HELP!! I can only turn it off. Speaking of, I know a guy who is one of the most peaceful that I know. He does not have a smartphone!!!

You should dissolve all discrimination of individuality and absorb all things into a harmonious oneness.
The virtue of a highly evolved being embraces all people and things and dispels the darkness which isolates them.

Hua Hu Ching-primary lesson.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Information 'hysteria'? 741 Itatw70s 29-Sep-19 12:30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.