Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
New Age gems and the Progressive Rock finale.
Note: some songs are 10 to 20 minutes long. This is the best my collection can offer.
ENJOY!!!

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Two Progressive rock encores:

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Now, a bonus video:

[youtu.be]

I was there!!!!

Three songs of MELLOW ROCK:
FINALE:

[youtu.be]. 39 minutes.

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Just to let you know, I created this list, the same as the quantum enigma, these songs came together for me, especially Porcupine Tree.

I'm sorry, there hasn't been a country song worthy of The Ode to Billy Joe in a very long time. The country has gone commercial, not artistic. Art is everlasting, and don't tell me that Behind Closed Doors is everlasting. A story must conceive and conclude the song in order to be Country. I can't think of any modern song that does that.

Until one responds to the Calling
One remains a seed as yet to germinate
And florish. A seed is a potential forest, in due time. What shall one do to begin?

Edited 19 time(s). Last edit at 14-Sep-19 23:20 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Music as a spiritual practice, the mastery of the musical instrument... 477 Itatw70s 09-Sep-19 22:02
Re: Music as a spiritual practice, the mastery of the musical instrument... 51 Itatw70s 10-Sep-19 19:54
Re: Music as a spiritual practice, the mastery of the musical instrument... 58 Itatw70s 11-Sep-19 22:39
Re: Music as a spiritual practice, the mastery of the musical instrument... 36 Itatw70s 12-Sep-19 22:08
Re: Music as a spiritual practice, the mastery of the musical instrument... 81 Itatw70s 14-Sep-19 17:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.