Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I love music. It is a spiritual experience for my taste in magnanimous experience. To start, here is a guitar duel with the star of "Karate Kid" and a competitor.

[youtu.be]

Here is a song of my childhood;

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Here is vocal mastery;

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Another song by my childhood:

[youtu.be]

There are so many songs of musical virtue. I tried keyboard for awhile. I couldn't do the finger work of the guitar.

What I like I share. But the list is endless. Really!!! I just spent three hours listening to a lot of music. To try and add them here is impossible.

I sang in the choir as a child. I also did Karaoke in the 1990's.

I listen to almost everything. No bad vibes for me.

Thankyou for letting me share.

And I am not doing science this time.

Here is an old favorite of Fleetwood Mac. Listen to Danny Kirwin and Bob Welsh conjoin their guitar mastery.

[youtu.be]

Here is an early song from the master of guitar; Jimi Hendrix:

[youtu.be]

Until one responds to the Calling
One remains a seed as yet to germinate
And florish. A seed is a potential forest, in due time. What shall one do to begin?

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 09-Sep-19 22:55 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Music as a spiritual practice, the mastery of the musical instrument... 522 Itatw70s 09-Sep-19 22:02
Re: Music as a spiritual practice, the mastery of the musical instrument... 56 Itatw70s 10-Sep-19 19:54
Re: Music as a spiritual practice, the mastery of the musical instrument... 63 Itatw70s 11-Sep-19 22:39
Re: Music as a spiritual practice, the mastery of the musical instrument... 42 Itatw70s 12-Sep-19 22:08
Re: Music as a spiritual practice, the mastery of the musical instrument... 87 Itatw70s 14-Sep-19 17:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.