I will quote the beginning and make comments about them:
1. NOW, the teachings of Yoga.
2. Yoga is to still the PATTERNING of consciousness.
3. Then PURE AWARENESS can abide in its VERY NATURE.
4. Otherwise awareness takes ITSELF to be the PATTERNS of consciousness.
5. There are five types of PATTERNS, including both hurtful and benign.
6. They are RIGHT PERCEPTION, MISPERCEPTION, CONCEPTUALIZATION, DEEP SLEEP, and REMEMBERING.
7. Right perception arises from DIRECT OBSERVATION, inference, or the words of OTHERS.
8. Misperception is false knowledge, not based on what ACTUALLY IS.
9..CONCEPTUALIZATION is based on linguistic knowledge, not CONTACT with real things.
10. Deep sleep is a pattern grounded in the perception that NOTHING EXISTS.
11. Remembering is the RETENTION of experiences.
12. Both PRACTICE and NONREACTION are required to STILL THE PATTERNING of consciousness.
Now, briefly, patterning is the very images, auditory thoughts and deep interactive feelings associated with our EXPERIENCING of the real world. They ARE subjective, with a twist, they are OUR OWN INNER ACTIVITY, just as different as our appearances to other people physically.
As we here on GHMB should know by now, pure awareness (ahh, yes, that beautiful word PURE AWARENESS) is the heart and soul of ANY SPIRITUAL practice. But the warning is that our awareness, like blood from our bleeding body, can be mistaken for the REAL AWARENESS that is within our BEINGNESS, the IS OF ALL THINGS. Awareness is another ACTIVITY of consciousness; to SEE what we PERCEIVE, and thinking that itself is awareness. Blindness to our inner activity is the cause of tormentingly slow recovery from what I call Imagism. Oh how right are those two words PATTERNING and AWARENESSES.
Here is the deepest conundrum, are we a pattern of whatever, or are we awareness?!!
13. Practice is the sustained effort to REST IN THAT STILLNESS.
14. This practice becomes firmly rooted when it is CULTIVATED skillfully and continously for a long time.
Now, please look for this spiritual "science" on book or the internet. It is reasonably inexpensive because it is ten pages. Amazon sells it for a few dollars, really!!!