Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
For those of you who want to push further and say that the Universe is evidence of a higher BEING (and I have been looking into Hinduism that has many manifestations of God with particular names and assets), I can only go forward into the world as a child into the wilderness. It is presumptuous to think that I can declare a Protector and a Providence of an unknown Entity. It is fallacious to reboot the "religion" standard which has never identified the Protector and Providence to anyone's satisfaction. Words and Voices do not convince me that there is s Benevolent Higher, even in the Hindu tradition. Maybe that's why Buddhists don't have a God to showcase to the world.

Whatever is, IS!!!

I have deliberated and squeezed the brain for more proof. Yet I only have my personal viewpoint; nothing more, nothing less.

PS. I have been listening to Native American music this afternoon. It is peaceful and meditative: naturally. Perhaps the Great Spirit is a presumed overseer, yet the name only means that us humans are not weak and helpless. We have a core of peacefulness that is just the same as any other "tradition". A name only brings this fact forward. We are capable of inner quietude that has no name. Read the first chapter of the Tao Te Ching: no name can explain the inner peace.

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 26-May-19 21:49 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Panic is NOT a virtue!!! Lovingkindness is EXTRAORDINARY self-healing... 556 Itatw70s 26-May-19 19:11
Re: Panic is NOT a virtue!!! Lovingkindness is EXTRAORDINARY self-healing... 82 Itatw70s 26-May-19 21:13
Re: Panic is NOT a virtue!!! Lovingkindness is EXTRAORDINARY self-healing... 151 Itatw70s 26-May-19 21:24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.