Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
You are the master of your own life!!!

Will it be contradiction, or a complete overhaul?

Susan is the VERY BEST of us, and I can be grateful for her contribution to my mind and life!!!

Thankyou Susan for NEVER giving up on this Forum. I have realized how tricky the untrained mind can be. With your help I do now know CONTENTMENT without any regrets of the PAST incongruities. It was just a PHASE in my personal development. I can be attentive to the Real World without any "Sideshows" of dubious thinking. I can go forward to face life "on it's own terms", a lesson that was long overdue. Now I can live FULLY and Unified with ALL of the support available to me. There is much yet to accomplish in order to succeed in everyday life, just as it is happening today.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Panic is NOT a virtue!!! Lovingkindness is EXTRAORDINARY self-healing... 444 Itatw70s 26-May-19 19:11
Re: Panic is NOT a virtue!!! Lovingkindness is EXTRAORDINARY self-healing... 43 Itatw70s 26-May-19 21:13
Re: Panic is NOT a virtue!!! Lovingkindness is EXTRAORDINARY self-healing... 79 Itatw70s 26-May-19 21:24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.