Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I just remembered that I read about the Bicameral Mind during my investigations into Neotech (on the Web).

This is my final attempt to insist that Mass Hallucinations did, and do exist!!! For starters, here is a 4 minute video explaining the dichotomy of the ancient brain as two functioning parts: the "speaking" part and the "listening" part. This is the ancient trap of the Iliad and the Odessey: the human seeks "council" and the secondary function of the brain "speaks" to the human. In other words, the human hallucinated the "words" that counciled them about 2,000 BCE. This is the disease that I have-schizophrenia- and it is EXACTLY that very condition. Here is a short 4 minute video explaining this condition:

[youtu.be]

Now here is a 17 minute video to peruse:

[youtu.be]

Here is an EXAMPLE of the Bicameral mind interpreting a cat "talking", but it is a hallucination, yet even funny!!!

[youtu.be]

Being schizophrenic, among others that visit the doctor's office, I can say MUCH of how this bicameral mind displays itself.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 26-May-19 18:39 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Final attempt concerning mass hallucinations-the Bicameral Mind... 414 Itatw70s 26-May-19 18:06
Re: Final attempt concerning mass hallucinations-the Bicameral Mind... 55 Poster Boy 26-May-19 18:37
Re: Final attempt concerning mass hallucinations-the Bicameral Mind... 47 Itatw70s 26-May-19 18:43
Re: Final attempt concerning mass hallucinations-the Bicameral Mind... 47 Poster Boy 26-May-19 18:48
Re: Final attempt concerning mass hallucinations-the Bicameral Mind... 44 Itatw70s 26-May-19 18:54
Re: Final attempt concerning mass hallucinations-the Bicameral Mind... 48 Poster Boy 26-May-19 18:59
Re: Final attempt concerning mass hallucinations-the Bicameral Mind... 47 Itatw70s 26-May-19 19:44
Re: Final attempt concerning mass hallucinations-the Bicameral Mind... 47 Poster Boy 26-May-19 19:48
Re: Final attempt concerning mass hallucinations-the Bicameral Mind... 74 Itatw70s 26-May-19 20:02

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.