Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Absolutely marvelous indeed!! You justified our participation on this Forum. We are who we say we are, no more, no less. I have deliberated with the confines of this outlandish Forum. Some are deliberately coy and frantic with their words. A suggestive "aside" from any intrusion upon our livelihood. I am at the point of barfing my guts out while the obvious is avoided by far.

I must diverge here to say something that has perplexed me for 46 years. An older woman at the American School of Tangier, Morocco when I was 18 years old said to me, "If you look at a small space long enough, you will know everything". I didn't understand it then and I don't understand it today. I was listening to Gandalf, All is One, which had the same sentiment involved. Here it is:
[youtu.be]
"With one grain of sand is a whole galaxy".

Make of it as you will!!!

I post this with the question of "what is genuine and true?" I have been here 64 years and still have questions of balance and rigorous attention!! The attention is about the "make" and "model" of our own stipulations; our edification to others.

I would that some would actually communicate to me their obvious requests for a common understanding. It is OK to be real and whole; meaning that as I am concerned with absolutes of personal convictions, I see what occurs here everyday. I like a reality check just like anyone else. I have found that some here are REAL in their introductions. That is quite the promise of genuine communication. I like the genuine and even the coarse language as well. It is educational and spiritual at the same time; all for the good!!!

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 19-May-19 20:17 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Characteristics: identifying behavior as well as statistical applications. 433 Itatw70s 18-May-19 17:56
Re: Characteristics: identifying behavior as well as statistical applications. 52 Itatw70s 18-May-19 23:17
Re: we're our own... 60 jazzmumbles 19-May-19 02:25
Re: we're our own... 84 Itatw70s 19-May-19 19:45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.