Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
To start, I will post this link, which has been the identifying attributes of all living things. It is very short and complete.
[waihiscience.weebly.com]

Why am I stating these attributes? Because every one of us presents CHARACTERISTICS of an individual nature. It is the energy field within the material body, or, the SPIRIT of the person or any other living thing.

The question is: what are our own characteristics as differentiated from another's characteristics? Why would I introduce this question? Because I have lived long enough to recognize another's spirit, or, characteristics.

I would love to talk about these differentiations of character, and how each of us uses them to influence and leverage our own will of personal applications. This is a psychological study about what motivates us to present ourselves here on this Forum and elsewhere beyond the Forum. I cannot help NOTICING the repetitious patterns of each of our own characteristics.

It is all fascinating to my own "spirit" of endeavor and interaction. I really like learning WHY each of us proclaims our very personal "wisdom". Such wisdom is particular and powerful to engage thoughts and experiences of our lives.

Uncreated and Uncreatable...
Which neither space nor time touches.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18-May-19 23:01 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Characteristics: identifying behavior as well as statistical applications. 474 Itatw70s 18-May-19 17:56
Re: Characteristics: identifying behavior as well as statistical applications. 66 Itatw70s 18-May-19 23:17
Re: we're our own... 75 jazzmumbles 19-May-19 02:25
Re: we're our own... 105 Itatw70s 19-May-19 19:45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.