Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Homework is always recommended here on GHMB. Yet, sometimes the heart is ready to talk. Lately, I have juggled differing ideologies for and against God, Spirit and Innate human attributes beyond the fence of "normal" existence. It is my preogative to speculate that both Atheism and God consciousness be on the table of discussion. This Table is King Arthurs round table. Every member has a say about REALITY.

Why the round table? Because that is what mythology has passed down to us who live in the 21st century. Did I say mythology? How do I know for sure that the round table is a myth? It just may be an archtype of common human decency, since we all have heard of King Arthur. His Kingdom is a TYPE of Cosmic Establishment, born from the ashes of failures and accomplishments.

I think the round table is the archtype of COMMON HUMANITY and Individual Honor, at the bequest of the King. Thus, the King has clearly stated the foundation of equalibrium among all who attend to the meeting at the table.

Is this a joke? By all means NO!! This ancient scenario has survived for a millenia, and still fascinates and instructs our current structures of politics, religion and human decency. Is it not true that one has to be elected and chosen to sit at the table? Only The King knows who is valued to sit at the table of Counsel.

I request that ANY course of action be considered when sitting at the table. The action is genuine policy and proposition to elevate the attending members at the table.

This table is about Mysteries and Adventures that inflect the Hierarchies of our actual Beingness. What does this entail? It has to do with CONCEPTIONS and CONVICTIONS of the heroic nature within each one of us.

I have a bit of cowardice, habits and sorrow for my past history. For you who participate here at this table there may be heroism, frugality, and wisdom to bear witness to. My story is not your story. Yet we sit at the table with our Wits, our Contentions and our Maturation.

This is the round table: humour me with your edifications. I did not proscribe this table out of fantasy. It is a Real round table with all of the communal wisdom attending.

The question is what are we doing here? Are we teaching? Are we listening? Are we judging? Are we proposing? Are we collecting? Are we letting go? Are we correcting? Are we recanting? Are we supposing? Are we determining? Are we abstaining?

What is the VERY MOST MYSTERY occuring here?

Has anyone come to a conclusion what this Forum is for? I am only sitting at the table!! What else can I do? Fun and games are fruitful, but serious debates occur here. Is this all there is?

I may have described too much, yet the Ultimate Reality demands a consideration. Is this Forum completing its purpose? Are we moving onward to our own mysteries? Are we stalled and waiting? Are we firmly planted, or are we loose-ended?

Let's reason together about our particular investment in this COMPANY!!

I will stop now!!.

Mind and matter are eternally the same

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Realization-an approach through careful and calculated research... 549 Itatw70s 30-Apr-19 00:01
Re: Realization-an approach through careful and calculated research... 93 Susan Doris 30-Apr-19 05:10
Re: Realization-an approach through careful and calculated research... 87 Itatw70s 30-Apr-19 11:21
Re: Realization-an approach through careful and calculated research... 90 Susan Doris 30-Apr-19 13:41
Re: Realization-an approach through careful and calculated research... 91 Itatw70s 30-Apr-19 13:50
Re: Realization-an approach through careful and calculated research... 95 Susan Doris 30-Apr-19 16:49
Re: Realization-an approach through careful and calculated research... 89 Itatw70s 30-Apr-19 22:36
Re: Realization-an approach through careful and calculated research... 155 Enigcom 01-May-19 15:48

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.