Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Prove it, not just by not falling off the earth, but prove it, discuss both Newtons and Einsteins ideas about it. If you can't, you only BELIEVE in Gravity, and that is not very scientific, is it?

GG.


Susan Doris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
Quote

It has already been done in researches by
> scientists, the proper scientific way and written
> in many books,
> However, since no objective results have been
> achieved, the scientists whoever they are have to
> go back to square one, and, using the scientific
> method, set up experiments which might take them
> further. If they do not, then the current
> situation is that they don't know. The knowledge
> and understanding about the functions of the brain
> will no doubt improve and come up with answers
> from a physical or chemical point of view why
> people think there is actual telepathy. They won't
> succeedd before I die, that's for sure!!
>
Quote

but you are not into that sort. I can't
> explain what happens in my brain
> And that is why you can only say truly that you
> believe you know that telepathy
> works.
>
Quote

And even the scientists who did the
> telepathy experiments over many years have not
> explained how it works.
> Well, of course, they haven’t explained – it
> didn’t work above the levels of chance. So
>
Quote

so you are left with calling me either a
> liar or a dreamer.
> Neither; but if you say you ‘know’ something
> in a discussion like this, it’s the wording that
> can mislead.
>
Quote

Einstein said we have to assume something,
> and you prefer to assume telepathy does not exist.
>
> That is the only logical conclusion to make at
> present.
>
Quote

I don't assume about it, I have used it
> many times, so I have the knowledge.
> And I absolutely guarantee that you have not
> recorded every single time you have tried it
> whether it was a hit or a miss!!
>
> Susan

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 839 Itatw70s 28-Apr-19 19:53
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 132 Poster Boy 28-Apr-19 22:20
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 140 Itatw70s 28-Apr-19 23:45
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 140 Susan Doris 29-Apr-19 05:09
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 154 Itatw70s 29-Apr-19 13:59
A broader version of the claim 124 drrayeye 01-May-19 18:43
Telepathy is so very real-! 134 greengirl5 01-May-19 23:24
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 119 Susan Doris 02-May-19 05:21
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 113 greengirl5 02-May-19 14:03
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 145 Susan Doris 02-May-19 14:48
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 141 Eddie Larry 02-May-19 16:04
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 130 greengirl5 02-May-19 23:12
Re: Telepathy is so very real-! 134 Eddie Larry 03-May-19 03:04
So, Susan, do you believe in Gravity? Prove it -! 130 greengirl5 02-May-19 22:59
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 150 Enigcom 01-May-19 17:05
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 133 Susan Doris 01-May-19 17:32
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 142 Itatw70s 01-May-19 23:14
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 127 Enigcom 02-May-19 14:22
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 120 Susan Doris 02-May-19 14:54
The "Exclusive conception of the world?" 137 Itatw70s 02-May-19 18:14
"Mental Radio" by Upton Sinclair.... 159 Itatw70s 02-May-19 19:05
Re: "Mental Radio" by Upton Sinclair....and Einsteins preface 136 greengirl5 02-May-19 23:44
Re: "Mental Radio" by Upton Sinclair....can all be read by just clicking 122 greengirl5 03-May-19 00:01
Re: "Mental Radio" by Upton Sinclair.... 122 drrayeye 04-May-19 13:59
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 125 greengirl5 02-May-19 23:21
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 138 Susan Doris 03-May-19 05:02
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 131 greengirl5 03-May-19 05:15
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 126 Susan Doris 03-May-19 05:21
Mental radio 126 drrayeye 04-May-19 14:06
Re: Mental radio 142 Susan Doris 04-May-19 14:41
Re: Mental radio 120 drrayeye 04-May-19 21:46
Einstein believed the book and recommended it 120 greengirl5 04-May-19 22:38
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 125 greengirl5 02-May-19 23:17
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 124 Susan Doris 03-May-19 05:05
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 136 greengirl5 03-May-19 05:17
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 145 Susan Doris 03-May-19 05:23
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 129 greengirl5 03-May-19 05:25
How about you explain Gravity... 144 greengirl5 03-May-19 05:23
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 128 Susan Doris 03-May-19 06:00
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 125 greengirl5 03-May-19 10:50
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 121 Itatw70s 03-May-19 11:36
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 141 greengirl5 03-May-19 22:42
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 114 Susan Doris 04-May-19 05:12
Fact, not wishful thinking 124 greengirl5 04-May-19 09:02
Re: Fact, not wishful thinking 118 Susan Doris 04-May-19 11:05
Re: Fact, not wishful thinking 119 greengirl5 04-May-19 12:22
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 127 Susan Doris 03-May-19 16:43
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 152 Itatw70s 03-May-19 17:02
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 135 Itatw70s 03-May-19 23:30
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 135 Susan Doris 04-May-19 05:22
Pretty good 142 drrayeye 04-May-19 14:21
Re: Pretty good 142 Itatw70s 04-May-19 16:38
Re: Pretty good 144 Susan Doris 04-May-19 18:08
Re: Pretty good 136 drrayeye 04-May-19 21:54
Re: Pretty good 112 greengirl5 04-May-19 22:47
Re: Pretty good 142 Itatw70s 05-May-19 00:23
Re: Pretty good 133 Susan Doris 05-May-19 05:32
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 126 greengirl5 03-May-19 23:07
Re: How about you explain Gravity... 138 Itatw70s 03-May-19 23:43
The mind and vaccines, never mind the gravity of the measles outbreak! 143 greengirl5 04-May-19 03:00
Re: The mind and vaccines, never mind the gravity of the measles outbreak! 137 Itatw70s 04-May-19 16:00
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 128 Susan Doris 05-May-19 12:53
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 125 Itatw70s 05-May-19 14:49
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 126 Susan Doris 05-May-19 16:01
In other words 140 drrayeye 06-May-19 00:44
Re: In other words 207 Susan Doris 06-May-19 05:12
Was he wrong? 127 greengirl5 05-May-19 22:34
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 126 Poster Boy 05-May-19 16:38
Re: The speechless unite in a silent accord.... 131 Itatw70s 05-May-19 17:42


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.